Categories > Original > Romance > Monster

Chapter 4, section 3

by RedsWolf 0 reviews

A name, A name, My kingdom for a name

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-07-31 - 199 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Why is it that i can't know your name but you cant know mine?" i grumbled infront of my bedroom mirror, imagining it to be the human girl downstairs. When the answer didn't come to me, i began to pace. What infuriated me even more was the fact that she'd blatantly lie about snooping through my stuff.
"I am a beast. Did she really expect me not to know if she'd been in here?" i growled but my anger was fleeting and only gave way to worry.
"What could she think of me now that she's been in here? How much does she know?" i muttered and stared into the mirror again. Why does it even matter what this girl thinks of me..? I'm an ugly beast..ugly inside and out. There's no hope for me. I'll surely be this way forever..
I growled in annoyance when i heard the soft footsteps coming up the stairs.
"Go away." i said as she stood in the door way.
"Well fine then. Excuse me for trying to be nice." she frowned and turned to leave. Inwardly, i named myself and my heart a traitor but i called after her anyway "Wait."
Sign up to rate and review this story