Categories > Original > Romance > My Love For You

Part 2:Here we are

by RedsWolf 0 reviews

A couple struggles to make it their last year in highschool

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-08-02 - 176 words

0Unrated
They were together forever, as long as anyone could remember. Since elementary school probably, when they she was the new girl and he everyone's favorite. They hit it off, pushing each other on the swing. They were inseperable..
In middle school, they took the same classes and hung out together afterschool. They helped each other with homework and projects. Met each other's parents and didn't care what their families said, didn't heed the warnings about getting "too serious" too soon..
They spent the summer before junior year apart. He went to camp in Georgia while she stayed at home in North Carolina. She called him everyday, but each time he seemed to be growing more distant. She stopped calling one day, and he didn't bother to call either. She cried her eyes out thinking he didn't need her anymore.
..Here they are, senior year. Her screaming at him about never loving her. Him explaining how he'd always cared. If he cared, why didn't he call? why did he ignore her and treat her badly at times?
Sign up to rate and review this story