Categories > Original > Romance > My Love For You

Be with me, end

by RedsWolf 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-08-02 - 192 words

0Unrated
"Let's go get you cleaned up, okay?" she whispered and helped me out of my chair. We walked down the hall in silence, stopped at her locker to get a clean shirt, and headed to the bathroom.
A few minutes later, i was sitting on the on the marble surface in between the sinks while she washed the red paint out of my hair. The whole time, she talked to me about random things. Her life, her family, occasionally commenting on how stupid what happened in the classroom was. She seemed even more angry about it than me. When i timidly pointed that out, she blushed and didn't speak for several minutes before changing the subject and saying how she was going to find out who did it and beat them up.
I smiled to myself, completely in heaven. "From now on, you're staying with me. I'd like to see them try that shit again while i'm around." she muttered as she finished rinsing my hair.
"Do you really mean that..?" i blushed and tried, in vain, to not get my hopes up.
"We'll be together forever." she smiled, then kissed me.
Sign up to rate and review this story