Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Free Now

Free Now

by Hozzie 4 reviews

Two girls meet in very unlikely circumstances :Danger Days story:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-08-01 - Updated: 2013-08-01 - 812 words

5Exciting
[A/N] - Hello guys! :) Thank you all for waiting so patiently :D So I had my sleepover last night and I didn't get into bed until 6AM then Jess' Mom came to pick us up at 9.30AM and I haven't slept since so I'm really tired and this might not be very long so I'm sorry in advance :') I'm gonna shut up and write now! :)



Penina's POV...

I looked down at the five boxes I’d used to pack all my stuff in back in England. We’d just moved to a new house and when I was packing, I’d managed to squeeze all the essentials into five boxes and the rest was placed into storage for when the two year’s we’re living here are up and we can come back. I’m staring at the five boxes because they were all full when I arrived and now only two of them are full. And I haven’t started unpacking yet.

The things in the boxes weren’t stolen, they just apparently weren’t ‘appropriate’ to bring into the city. They’ve put those into their own storage space where I’ll get them back after the two years I’m forced to live here. They confiscated any of my books that encouraged individuality (which was all of them), my Supernatural DVDs, my coloured pencils and most of my CDs. So I looked at the three now empty boxes and wondered how I was going to last two whole years in a place where I wasn’t even allowed to watch Supernatural?

My new room was small and cramped, the walls painted custard yellow and no carpet beneath my feet. There was one small window opposite my bedroom door that showed rows and rows of identical white houses with perfectly trimmed grass in front of each one. There was one piece of paper pinned onto the wall reminding me that I wasn’t allowed to stick photos or pictures on the walls and that if I had any problems I should call them. Then there was the strange smiley face logo beneath the text. My bed was simple with a silver frame and a thin mattress placed on top with a white duvet and white pillow. It was like a jail cell. I could touch both opposite walls by just sitting on my bed and spreading my arms out.

“Penina! Dinnertime!” My Mom called from downstairs. I wasn’t particularly hungry but I knew she’d only fuss if I told her that so I just went down.

I went into the dining room “Where’s Dad?” I asked.

“He had to go out.” Mom told me “There’s an important meeting at Better Living Headquarters apparently. He said he’d be home late so he told us to start without him.”

I nodded and sat down. I wanted to complain about how small my bedroom was or how boring this town seemed from what we’d seen on the drive here but my parents had already warned me not to. There were fly cameras all over the place and Better Living Industries were probably listening to our every word. And Better Living didn’t like it when you complained about your house or town. It would lead to ‘serious trouble’ according to my Dad. And I guess he should know because he works for them.

It was going to be a long two years if I could never say how I really felt.

“Starting a new school tomorrow.” Mom stated, looking at me as I put a forkful of her roast beef into my mouth “Are you nervous?”

“Not really.” I lied “I’ll be fine.”

“I know I’d be nervous. It’s okay for me. I can just stay home all day if I want.”

Mom didn’t have a job and it didn’t look like she was going to get one here. She didn’t look happy about it though and I realised why. I’d much sooner go out and go to school than be stuck in this tiny depressing house all day long “We could do something at the weekend?” I suggested “Celebrate our first week in a new house?” Celebrating wasn’t exactly what I wanted to do right now. Crying was more appropriate.

“That sounds like a good idea.” Mom nodded “I’ll think about it and tell you on Friday. I’m not sure if your Dad will be able to come though. I think he works every day except Wednesday.”

“Oh.” What was it going to be like for Dad working all the time? Who thought moving here would be a good idea?




[A/N] - It was short I know but it was just an introduction and yes, it will get more interesting, I promise :)
Sign up to rate and review this story