Categories > Original > Romance > Monster

Chapter 5, section 6

by RedsWolf 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-08-06 - 185 words - Complete

0Unrated
"What's wrong Luna? dont just say nothing. You've been acting strangely for days now.." Mai stood in the doorway of my personal library, blocking my path.
"I'll be just fine, don't worry." i sighed and gently pushed her over so i could get into the library. Recently, i'd been spending most of my time in here while trying to avoid Mai and contemplate my feelings for her. Guess she figured out my hiding spot.
"Are you sure?" she pressed, hurrying to follow my every movement. I walked between the rows of bookshelves, enjoying the smell of fresh paper.
"Yes i'm completely sure." i nodded in agreement but not looking at her at all. I kept my back turned and hoped she would just take the hint that i have no intention of talking and leave. Her presence made my heart do funny things i had no control over. After a few minutes when i heard nothing behind me, i turned around and started walking. Maybe she's left finally, i thought to myself while walking out of the privacy of the bookshelves and into the open.
Sign up to rate and review this story