Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > This City

Tragic in the fall out

by meesheemooroo 1 review

Who is this strange but gorgeous guy?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2013-08-06 - Updated: 2013-08-06 - 1979 words - Complete

0Unrated
After the kiss, the next day Patrick seemed distant.Around noon he sent me a text to ask me to go to a show with him later that night but stayed to himself the whole of the day in his hotel room. It was weird and different from how he had been acting, I just wanted to go over to his apartment to just see his face. I was caught up in all these weird emotions and maybe he was too, that could be why I haven't seen him today. or maybe he just didn't feel the same way I felt and was weirded out by the kiss. I decided either way I needed to chill out on the whole acting immediately on my thoughts deal because its starting to look like its getting me into a mess.
I put on a dark blue dress and some black heels and did my makeup and hair. I looked I'm the mirror at myself I think I looked really pretty and I felt like it too. there was a knock at my door and my heart raced at the thought of seeing Patrick. I opened it and sure enough, there were those green eyes looking back at me piercing through my brain making it melt temporarily so I couldn't even greet him.
"hey Em" he said casually "ready to go?"
"yeah" I said regaining my composure and grabbing my bag
we headed out of the hotel and into the parking lot. he still got the door to the hotel for me and his car door, so I guess he hasn't lost any of his gentlemanly charm when he lost his skill to conversate.
"hey, one of my friends are supposed to meet me at this show tonight, if that's okay"
"that's fine" i said with a fake smile as I immediately thought of a woman "friend" he was meeting.
"you'll like him, hes fun... but sometimes he gets a little too carried away" he said apprehensively hinting at something. I didn't care he eased my worries with the word "him". why was I getting so jealous?
"well, sometimes carried away can be fun" I said laughing
"It could be" he said hinting at something again that I didn't understand.
we walked into the place and music loudly hit my ears and I felt my ear drums vibrate. there were people everywhere screaming and drinking, it was great I followed Patrick through the place as he led me to the edge of the stage where we could look up and see the band playing, hell, we could touch them if we wanted to it was so loud and we were standing head level with speakers that were on the stage. Patrick got really close to me and shouted
"I use to play here back in the day, all the time"
"this is such an awesome place!!" I said shouting back at him and smiling
after a few minutes I was starting to get a headache because I wasn't use to the noise level
"I'm going to go find the bathroom" I screamed at Patrick almost inaudible over the music his reply was a nod and a wink. I was walking and my eyes were scanning around the crowd to find some hint of a bathroom as I was scanning my eyes brushed over someone and our eyes met he smiled a crooked smile at me he had brown hair that was shaved on the sides kind of like a mohawk but there was just something that made it different from one maybe it was the way he wore it. his smile was white and big and he wore glasses like I've seen Patrick wear with thick black rims. Some where lost In thought I tripped over something and hit the ground. he rushed over to me weaving between the people and out reached a hand to me and i used it to pull myself up. "I'm such an idiot I thought to myself.
"are you okay?" he asked concerned
"yeah, I'm okay, thank you. I was just looking for the bathrooms.." I trailed off.
"no problem." he said with his huge smile "their right over there" he said still smiling and pointing to my left.
"ahh! I see, thanks again" I said starting to walk to the bathroom.
when I got to the bathroom my headache wasn't as bad too bad anymore, well at least not as bad as the pain in my ankle now was, it was throbbing. I dug through my purse and found some Tylenol. then I set back out to find Patrick.
I went to the stage where I had found Patrick but he wasn't there so I just stood there assuming he would come back. the next band was entering and I saw the guy I had met earlier come onto the stage and everyone started screaming he had a guitar in his hands and took the mic and he was followed by Patrick who sat down at the drums with a microphone attached and a few other people followed. the brown haired guy with he big smile began to speak to the crowd.
"how are you all doing tonight you sexy people?!" the crowd cheered "I'm Brendon Urie from panic!at the disco, and on drums we have my friend Patrick Stump from fall out boy and were going to be playing for you tonight a song called Miss.Jackson"
Patrick started to sing into his mic without music:
"Climbing out back the door, didn't leave a mark
No one knows it's you Miss Jackson
Found another victim
But no one's ever gonna find Miss Jackson" I hadn't realized how beautiful his voice was and this was my first time hearing him sing.
patrick started to sing the background ey ey eeey's and play the drums then Brendon started to sing "You put a sour little flavor in my mouth now
You move in circles hoping no one's gonna find out
But we're so lucky,
Kiss the ring and let 'em bow down
Looking for the time of your life" his voice was also pretty angelic his eyes searched the crowd and met mine the chorus of the song started and he began to thrust and dance seductively and try to rip his clothes off as he sang "He-eyy
Where will you be waking up tomorrow morning?
He-eyy
Out the back door
Goddamn
But I love her anyway
I love her anyway
I love her anyway
Out the back door
Goddamn
But I love her anyway" he winked at me. his demeanor on stage was of a persons who just went insane.He was jumping around and even got on his knees on the floor. it made the girls scream so loud I almost couldn't hear them.

"Miss Jackson
Miss Jackson
Miss Jackson
Are you nasty?" with that line he looked me directly on the eyes. I averted my gaze to Patrick who was playing his heart out with a contorted face, he was sweating and singing and playing the drums it was pretty hot, I'm not going to lie. all this was enough to make any girl swoon. pretty soon the song ended and they jumped down off stage.
"so hows that leg feel?" brendon asked tauntingly with a wink of his eye.
"wait, how do you guys know each other?" Patrick said completely confused.
"well this gorgeous lady right here" he said pointing at me "was looking for the bathroom when she tripped and fell and I helped her up and never got her name... but, now I know this is your friend, "no, Brendon ONLY friend" Emily, I've herd so much about" he said with fingers quoting some sort of time when they were talking about me and Patrick said I was "only his friend" It kind of hurt. I think he saw the hurt on my face.
"I don't think I said exactly that" patrick said with guilt in his voice
"ya you said "only friends" Brendon said making quotes again with his fingers "but you didn't mention me how beautiful she was" he said eyeing me
"yeah, well she is." Patrick said flatly and annoyed. He looked pretty pissed off.
"hey who wants a drink?!" Brendon announced trying to lighten the mood
"No, you know me man" Patrick said backing away a little bit
"what about you Miss.Emily?" he said smoothly
"no, I don't really-" I was cut off
"come on! I know just the thing you would like, promise" he winked and before I could answer he had walked off to get the drinks.
"do you really want to? if not I can talk to him" he said with a hint of fear for some reason in his voice.
"its okay. Some fun every once in a while never hurt anyone" I said with a wink. he blushed.
"hey, you gotta kind of watch out for Brendon he likes to go too far with things and he can get a little crazy sometimes"
"yeah I noticed on stage" I chuckled
"oh speaking of, I have to go play with this band in a minute, I hope that's okay, I don't mean to like be ditching you or anything"he said a little upset
"its fine" I said with a smile "seeing you play is cool" he blushed once again
"yeah pattycakes she can hang over at the bar with me and we'll watch you play" Brendon said walking back up handing me a drink and taking a sip of his own "it will be fun wont it Emily?"as Brendon said that Patrick looked at me and I gave him a reassuring smile.
"yeah It will!"
"okay,but don't be making fun of me while I'm up there" Patrick said jokingly then walked away
"you got us! how did you know?!" Brendon called after Patrick and Patrick just shrugged and continued to walk toward the stage. Brendon grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bar and we sat down. I sipped my drink and realized he was staring at me. I met his gaze. His big soft brown eyes were gorgeous and puppy like but could be a but could go a bit wild from what I saw from the stage he got pretty crazy up there and I have to admit I liked it. It left my body feeling painfully sick and wanting more, he was so smooth and charming but kind of in a demanding way if that made sense.he was dressed in suspenders and a dress shirt and a bowtie with black skinny jeans. His buttery voice sliced through my thoughts like a knife.
"so are you and Patrick more than friends?" he asked. he wasn't very shy.
"no, not that I know of"
"good, because I like you. you should finish your drink" he said with a smirk. what did he just say? he liked me? I took the straw out of my drink I had been sipping on and downed it.
"what now?" I said still in disbelief. he laughed his charming laugh.
"your beautiful Emily" he said looking I'm my eyes and smiling. in the background I could hear Patrick singing "Where is your boy tonight? I hope he is a gentleman.
Maybe he won't find out what I know, you were the last good thing about this part of town."
all of a sudden I felt funny and everything got blurry and the last thing I remember was Brendon jumping up and putting his arms around me as I was falling off the bar stool and hearing " You need him. I could be him...
I could be an accident but I'm still trying.
That's more than I can say for him" playing in the background. I faded out of consciousness.




Sign up to rate and review this story