Categories > Original > Drama > My Only Wish

My Only Wish (1)

by RedsWolf 0 reviews

I guess i'll just keep venting my feelings in this way..i hope no one minds..

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-08-07 - 205 words

0Unrated
Everytime you leave.. a part of me aches to follow you.
When i say "goodnight. I love you so much" and you dont respond with "i love you too" at all..it hurts more than you know.
Even those moments when i say i missed you and you dont say you missed me too hurt.
I know you dont do these things on purpose but they cut me just the same..
I'd say i feel neglected, but that truely isn't so. You're around all the time, trying your best, but i still dont understand why i feel so uneasy when i ask "what're you doing?" and you say "nothing really."
I trust you, i just feel funny everytime you say it..
Sometimes i dont know what to say or do around you..
But i remember how badly i've wanted forever with you..
No matter how terrible i feel lately, i still remember when i was happy..
Those moments that made me love you more than i ever thought i could are what keep me going..
You keep me going.
Even if we have to go through hell and back i know we'll make it out just fine.
Please know,
I'll love you Forever and Always..
Sign up to rate and review this story