Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm just a boy who wants to live this life that's so wrong...

Panic At The Coffee Shop

by DameinVein

Mikey freaks the hell out.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2013-08-08 - 2021 words

?Blocked
Me and Gerard were out as soon as the Bell rang for third period, Maths.
"Mikey's going to kill me once he see's I skipped maths." Gee said.
I was confused "How would he know?"
He looked at me "He skipped a few grades he's in our grade he wasn,t in english today he was taking a test to get into tenth grade and i know he passed we just had to switch schools so he took it again to fit this schools regulations."
"Oh, makes since."
We snuck out the fire exit and made our way to Le Cafetière. (The Coffeepot)
It was only three blocks away so we made it quickly.
"I love this place." Gerard said.
I smiled "Hey Gee just so you know my friend Ray lives right down the street from you and i just moved into the house across from you..."
His eyes widened "Oh! That was you?! Wow... Oh and yeah I know Toro he comes and talks to me sometimes while I'm smoking or tending to the...roses..." He trailed off.
I smiled "Yeah he told me you grew roses, i love them their my favorite flower."
He grinned "Mine too. It's such a mystery hoe they grow to be so beautiful." He looked dreamily up alittle to the dark grey sky.
I smiled looking too. "I hope it rains..."

He smiled "Yeah rain inspires me alot..."
"Me too..." I said hoping for a storm.
He looked at me "You draw?"
"A little,, i write poems and lyrics though most of the time."
He looked like i just melted his heart into a pool of mush.
We entered the cafe and ordered two vanilla latte's.
We took a seat in a booth at the back and drank our coffee in a cozy silence smiling at eachother every now and again.
I asked him getting my courage up "So Gerard are you straight or...?"
He blushed "I'm...gay." He said biting his lip "You can call me a gross fag and leave now..." He said teary eyed.
I frowned "Gee, I'm gay too."
He turned bright red then and bit his lip harder obviously shocked and embarrassed.
I smiled and rubbed his hand with mine squeezing gently "Hey, it's ok Gee, I know so many people have screamed and ran away from guys like us because of our sexuality. It's alright don't feel bad ok?"
He looked at my hand and mumbled "Ok, Frankie?"
"Hmm?" i asked still soothing him rubbing and squeezing his hand every now and again.
He looked up at me "Sorry."
"It's ok I know you can't help it."
We drank our coffee's till they were gone and i threw our cups away.
When i came to sit back down Gerard was flipping a pocket knife open and closed.
He was staring at the blood stained blade...wait blood stained!?
I looked at him sternly "Don't even think about it Gerard not while I'm around."
He looked at me with plain hazel eyes "Huh?... Oh whatever..."
He kept flicking it and I rolled my eyes.
"What are you my mom?" He looked at me kinda pissed.
Oh god he's got a darker side...sexy...
But dangerous iv got to be careful on what i say.
And do heheh...

"No Gerard but I care."
He scoffed "Why? No one else does."
"Because their all fucking jerks Gerard...me and my friends will accept you no matter what."
He rolled his eyes "Fine whatever..."
Ok now he's starting to piss ME off...
"Gee..." I pulled his face to look at me and rubbed his cheek with a thumb and smiled at him.
"I promise ok? We won't hurt you. Don't hurt yourself Sugar, you don't have to anymore ok? I'll make it better. Whenever you get upset, I don't care what time of day or night it is, you can come wake me and cry on my shoulder if you need it okay?"
I rubbed my cheek again the one that didn't have my hand on it and looked at him in the eyes that seemed hollow and black.
Then they changed.
His eyes filled with emotion again and he stuck the knife in his pocket teary eyed and I hugged him tight.
"Good Boy." I said smiling as he held me close.
He cried to me "N no ones ever been ss so nice to me F Frankie!" He sobbed.
I held him closer "Ssh it's ok..."
I rubbed his back in little circles until he pulled away and stopped.
I gently wiped the tears away and pulled out my black eyeliner fixing it for him.
He smiled as I did.
We sat there for a long while and just talked about coffee everything we loved about it.
The door flew open then.
"He better fucking be here Toro!" I heard a deep husky voice say hitting a slightly higher octave at the end of his sentence.
"Mikey! Chill your fucking beans! You said he loves his coffee so i thought he might be here damn don't drag me into this shit!"
The tall blonde boy searched the area and Gerard was scrunched down hiding in his seat chewing his bottom lip.
He mouthed the words "Told You." and i giggled.
Mikey groaned and threw his shit down.
He saw me and walked towards me.
"Hey have you seen a guy- GERARD!!" He saw him then and Gee squeaked.
"What the fuck are you doing here!!! You were supposed to be in maths! I told you no more skipping!"
He looked up at Mikey and said "I'm sorry Mikes I made a new friend and I wanted to make sure he wasn't like all the others so i took us here to talk and get coffee. Mikey, I can just tell he hasn't been put up to this and hehasn't been a jerk at all he's vey sincere and he just...he's nice Mikey.
Theyhad a silent conversation for a moment then Mikey sighed in releif and looked at me.
"Sorry bad first impression I know I'm Mikey Gee's little brother."
I took his hand and shook firmly.
"Little brother!? Your taller then him and I could have sworn you were his mother!" I laughed with him
"Nah, but I'm very protective and I know just by Gerard saying that 'he can tell' your a good guy that you aren't just another person he wants the company of till you ditch. I know he wants you to stick with him." Mikey smiled
I smiled then "Then I'll be here." I said sincerely looking into Gerard's eyes.
Ray was stood still at the door and he frowned he looked like he might cry and Ray never cry's unless he's really hurt.
I looked at Mikey and motioned him down so i could whisper in his ear.
"Look me and Ray have been best friends since we were little and he never cry's unless someone just crushed his heart to peaces...and FYI he's standing at the door teary eyed. Don't tell him I told you but he has had a secret crush on you since he saw you and even if your straight you better not hurt him because he's trying so hard to keep his feelings bottled up for you."
Mikey blushed "Just so you know I'm Gay as FUCK and me and Ray have hung out alot. Gone to party's together, hung out when we couldn't sleep and spent the night a couple times and I really like him." He smiled at me.
I grinned "Go get em' tiger!"
He stood up and went over to Ray who now was silently crying picking up Mikey's stuff he hadn't paid attention to me and Mikey talking at all.
Mikey's (Pov)
I walked over to Ray wiping the blush from my face quickly.
He stood up and pretended to sneeze so he could wipe his eyes with his sleeve.
His face was flushed.
I frowned.
"Here Mikey..." He handed me my stuff and his voice cracked.
I set it on the table and wrapped my arms around his neck and told him.
"I'm sorry Ray i shouldn't have talked to you like that..."
He wrapped his arms around my lower back and nuzzled my neck like I was his.
"It's ok Mikey..."
He still sounded hurt.
I played with the hair on the back of his neck and he gripped my sides alittle tightly.
I lead him out of the coffee shop and into an alley that wasn't to dark.
I turned to him. "Ray at the risk of our entire friendship...i have to tell you somthing..."
I shuffled alittle my nobly knee's turning in and shaking nervously fiddling wih my fingers looking at my feet.
He looked scared "W What is it Mikey!?" He started shaking violently.
I looked up at him and said desperate "I'm in love with you..."
His jaw dropped but he quickly snapped it shut and came towards me, i flinched slightly.
But then he picked me up by the waist and gently pressed me to the brick wall my legs now around his waist and arms around his neck.
I desperatly pulled him closer and felt a certain member of his slightly getting harder against my own and i moaned at it and the sweet heat and scent his body gave off that drove me crazy every time i hugged him.
He looked at me with lust filled but sweet eyes.
"I loe you Mikey...you really have no idea how long iv wanted you to say that."
His hands slipped down off my hips and onto my ass rubbing gently.
I moaned in sweet agony as his lips grazed my neck playfully and kissing warm moist little kisses up to my ear and under my chin.
"Ray stop teasing me baby!" I said as I pulled at his hair.
God he makes me act so different I never act like this around anyone he just drives me crazy.
He grinned and put his head to mine nuzzling my cheek and slowly but painfully working his lips over to mine.
He kept barely touching his lips to mine or dragging them across a little and not really kissing it was killing me I kept trying to catch his lips but he pulled back every time.
"Ray Kiss me please it's so painfu-!"
He shoved his tongue deep down my throat and kept working it into my mouth and i moaned like crazy working my tongue onto his.
I knew I was blushing badly and I didn't even try to dominate him I would never win.
He slapped my ass making me moan and gasp louder.
He pinned my hands against the wall open mouth kissing me and pressing his hips hard into mine.
I was going absolutely crazy.
This continued for a while just totally feeling the passion surrounding us.
But it hit a point were we were tired and breathless and we leaned back against the wall holding hands and calming down.
He pulled me closer.
"I love you Mikey Way..." He nuzzled my hair and i smiled.
"I love you too Toro."
I held his hand and we just smiled at eachother and he stroked my cheek gently then he frowned.
"This won't ruin our friendship right?" He asked frowning badly.
I smiled "Of course not RayRay we can still be best friends and have a romance too...'
I touched his cheek gently and he smiled.
"We better get back to school he said and took my hand as we walked back to school and kept talking about random shit and laughing like usual.
Yeah, everything would be just fine Ray...just fine...

I do beleive this story is getting sexier by the day! Lol not NEARLY as bad as some of you. Some of you are TOTAL BDSM freaks... which isn't bad at all i just like writing soft sex stories and NOT having sex every five minutes SOME OF YOU. You guys know i'm just pickin but still.
Sign up to rate and review this story