Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm just a boy who wants to live this life that's so wrong...

Mr.Swaggers got Sex God Style Part 2

by DameinVein 1 review

Who's got the Swagger other then Jagger!?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-08-07 - 1927 words

1Funny
][Frank's (POV)
I could see that Andy was getting comfy with Bob and from the angle i was sitting at i swore they were kissing a minute ago but whatever that's there business.
I sat at the very back of the bus and i was alone. My backpack in my lap and i watched the rain as it began to pour down the window.
Strange shouldn't the Ways be here to at the bus stop? Oh maybe they were at the one at the other end of the street yeah maybe.
We got there and sure enough they were there.
The blonde one Mikey i guess stepped on first and some dark haired blonde dude told him he could sit with him.
Oh wait i know him that's Bart (A/n Not Bert from the used Bart)!
He's pretty cool a dark figure swayed himself down the aisle everyone telling him the seat was taken and putting their bags down beside them.
His face was hidden by wavy black fringe
He tucked his hair behind his ears and he looked frustrated and sad, upset?
He came to me.
"can i sit here?" He asked choking up alittle.
I looked up at him with a small smile, his arms were full. "Sure, come on let me help."
He gave me a small smile and i held his bookbag as he sat down, he gave me an appreciative look as he took back his bag and bashfully said thank you.
"No problem, what's your name?'
"He fiddled with his fingers and looked at me quickly a few strands of hair falling in his eyes as he looked down slightly. "I'm Gerard." He said quietly.
"Cute, I'm Frankie." I said being flirty.
He smiled alittle and batted his eyes "Why Cute?"
I smiled sexy, Well i hoped it was sexy, "Because that's a cute name, iv always like Gerard i thought it was really hot...and I was right." I looked him up and down.
Oh shit did i just say that outloud?!
I looked at him quickly "I I'm S sorry i'm just kinda awkward and oh jeez!"
I facepalmed.
"It's ok, i know exactly how you feel. You say things by accident that your subconscious tells you to and that's not what you meant right?"
I nodded "Yeah actually that's...really accurate."
He looked down, ashamed maybe?
He tucked his hair back and looked at his bag kind of out of it maybe.
"So Gerard where's your schedule?"
He handed me a paper out of his bag and a binder fell out that i leant down to pick up.
"Oops." He said quietly.
I picked it up and it was a soft pleather binder with white roses in a U shape on the front and in the middle there was a picture of him with a rose smiling but it was a forced smile he had teary eyes.
It said in white majestic lettering "My Book Of Tragedies..."
I was shocked. I sat up and handed it to him which he quickly shoved into his bag.
Wow he really has alot of pain to have a book filled with bad experiences.
He sat back and i studied his sheet. We had every class together YAY!!
"So how old are you? I asked looking at the time table carefully.
"I'm 15." He said shyly.
"Me too." I smiled gently and so did he.
I handed him the schedule.
"I could feel this tense vibe from him, am I scary or is he just scared of heartbreak? Heartbreak totally.
We rode to school the rest of the way in silence, it wasn't uncomfortable though it was quite sweet.
When we arrived he got off and swayed his hips perfectly as he made his way to the office to sign in because he's new, followed by Mikey.
On his way he turned and looked at me... he knew that i'd be cruel to him and didn't expect me to be there when i got back. But i would be.
I waited five minutes and Mikey came out walking his way to English first.
Gerard squeaked as he exited seeing me and again like i said, not expecting me to be there.
He looked up at me innocently.
I smiled "Ready to go to class?"
Our first class is just a study hall we get to do whatever.
He batted his eyes probably shocked "Uhm...yeah. Why'd you stay? Nobody ever stay's... they always act like my friend then...ditch me..."
I frowned "Look I know this is hard to believe now but...i won't be cruel to you. I'm emo and i know how it feels to be picked on but it seems like you've had a way harder life then me..."
He shrugged as we started to walk. "I don't know, iv had everyone hurt me and iv used every cream invented it seems to make theses scars fade but it only works alittle." He gasps "Oh my gosh I'm sorry i don't know why I'm even talking to you I I never talk to anyone anymore and i never tell them these secrets! I can't trust anyone." He looks like he might cry.
"Gerard it's ok, I'm easy to talk to and don't worry i know it'd hard to believe but your secrets are safe with me."
He looks at me "I'm not going to get my hopes up again but, promise?"
"No Gerard, i swear on my dad's grave and you have no clue how much i love my dad."
He giggled slightly "Maybe your ok, then again one of my ex's could have set this up." He sighs.
"Gerard, just give me a chance alright? I'm not mean or crude no one set this up and all i want is a new friend ok?" I said slightly hurt but knowing it's not his fault.
He sighs obviously stressed "Look I'm sorry i just- It'll take time for me to trust you at all. Why do you want to know me anyway?"
I shrug. "You seem interesting...and your my type of guy. Your dark and you seem very sweet."
He smiled "Ok Let me get my stuff from my locker."
His figure is perfect lean and sexy his hips sway with a tight ass and skinny firm legs. Tight jeans and band tee's i see he's got a guitar strap for a belt. Ray says he's artistic he probably made it...
He flipped his silky black locks and stood up straight when he got to his locker turning the lock with talented fingers and a small smile on his mysterious face.
Because that's exactly what he was...a Mystery.
He fixed his eyeliner and gathered his things, slipping on a Misfits jacket that was extremely tight around his midsection and his hips.
Mmm Mr. Swagger over there with his sex god self...
He unzipped the hoodie alittle.
And total sex god style...
How yummy.
He swayed himself back over to me and he wasn't even trying to be sexy he just...was.
He smiled shyly and i walked him into class and took a seat at the back of the room and offered him a chair.
Gerard's (POV)
I sat with Frankie he really didn't seem all that bad but my entire life things have happened that hurt me so...
It started when i was three when my dad started beating me and my mom left...i was forced to live with my Gramma Elena and so did Mikey. He's always helped me through everything and i helped him through whatever he needed me too.
But i was the fucked up one...always. He just needed help with little things just comfort or sexuality problems even just unclogging the toilet. I was always there.
With me? I'm a train that's lost it's wheels. Lost, scared, ashamed of myself and so proud of my baby brother.
He get's all A's and i get B's, I'm beneath him because I'm worthless.
Between the beatings and homosexuality the boyfriends cheating and the wrong crowds anti depressants and alcohol smoking and nightmares terrors and cutting and abusing myself I've turned into a monster something no one wants and has never wanted.
I'm not jealous of bubba, not at all, I'm so proud but sometimes i just want to start over with new parents a new life everything...
And then I would be loved like Mikey and we would be cared for the same amount.
That's all i want just a friend, and love, trust and respect.
I get a strange vibe from this man i sit next to, a good one but mysterious all the same.
I want him to be my way out of all the pain, drugs, everything.
I hope i can trust him.
I pull out a notebook and begin to draw anything as my mind wanders.
Frank's (POV)
I watched him draw, his skilled hands working their magic.
Soon enough he had draw a perfect blue butterfly. I don't know if he realized it though he seemed dazed.
He blinked and sat back looking at it.
"It looks so realistic..." I said.
He turned and looked at me kinda bashful. "D do you like it?"
I smiled and nodded vigorously "it's so great Gee..." I blushed then "C can i call you Gee?"
He smiled and nodded pulling out a thick black ink pen and scratching his name at the bottom with a heart.
"Gee I really love it... does this mean we can be friends?"
He pursed his lips out and then smiled in a small shy way and nodded.
"Yay!" I hugged him.
He gasped in surprise and held back.
I pulled away "Uh sorry I just uhm wanted a hug?" I said in a sort of question.
He giggled "It's ok Frankie don't be sorry, please?" He sort of begged at me.
I smiled "Ok." We sure do make eachother smile alot...maybe we'll connect well.
I pulled out a notebook and started to doodle random stuff but got bored quick.
I looked art Gee who was lost in space.
"Hey, earth to Gerard." I waved a hand infront of him.
He jumped alittle "Oh hi."
"So you wanna ditch maths and get coffee?'
He nodded eagerly. "Coffee's my favorite!"
"Mine too!" We giggled like stupid school girls.
"Frankie i don't usually say this an hour after meeting someone especially because you know why." He looked down slightly.
Then he looked back up "I think i can trust you."
I smiled "Good, i promise i won't hurt you on purpose i promise... no i swear i won't ever harm you and if i do I'll beg and beg for you to forgive me. I want to be your friend because your so cooly weird I'm just weird."
"And ima Freak Frankie." He frowned.
"Maybe...but you may just be the most mysteriously awesome person iv ever known."
he giggled "Really?"
I smiled "Yeppers."
He grinned "Your so sincere, i just might have to believe you but..."
"But what?" I looked confusingly at him.
"Can we go get coffee now im thirsty." He grinned again.
"Duh." I smiled
This just might be the beginning to a friendship that will last forever.
I hope he tells me everything about him and I'll do the same.
He's Mr. Swagger with his sex god style.
FYI: I wrote a song by the name of this chapter tell me if i should post it new chapter up tomorow!
Sign up to rate and review this story