Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm just a boy who wants to live this life that's so wrong...

Mr.Swaggers got Sex God Style Part 1

by DameinVein 0 reviews

Who's got Swagger? Let's see bitches!!! (super long chap)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-08-06 - 1780 words

0Unrated
Monday
I woke up to the sound of Marilyn Manson's "Mister Superstar."
"Hey Mister Sickly Star...I want to get sick from you-"
Smash!
I slammed my hand down on the phone knocking out the battery.
I looked over at the calendar and groaned realizing that it's Monday.
"Grr!" I groaned and wiggled out of the sheets and onto the cold, dirty floor.
Dirty. Ew! I jumped up my germaphobia kicking me right in the gut.
I shoved my battery back into my phone and started the coffee on my side table. (Yes i have a coffee machine in my room) cool right? Not really...
I pulled the coffee beans out of the drawer and went to take a shower while the coffee brewed.
My shampoo made the whole bathroom smell good and i relished in the vapor feeling like a pampered king with my favorite fluffy black towel wrapped around my entire body.
I took a seat on my bed and checked my phone. I had one missed call? Who would call me at five thirty am?
I tapped the center button and Andy's name appeared.
I smiled Well of course.
I hit the call button and held the phone up to my left ear.
"Hello?" I heard his soft sweet voice.
"Hi there Andrew." I said smiling.
"Hi Frankie. Uhm Ray called me last night and told me there's some guy named Bob who likes me?"
"Yeah he does, from what i know he's been trying to get your attention and he has a huge crush on you and no Andy i don't care if you date him i'm not upset trust me there's a new goth coming to school so i can try to get his attention."
"Oh ok well that's awesome i bet he's cute. Maybe we could all be riends...?"
"Of course Andy! I'd love that!" I enthused him.
"Sweet! Should i come pick you up?" He asked shyly.
"Sure meet me at seven ok?"
"Ok Frank bye."
"Bye Ands."
I set down my phone and put on black boxers with my best pair of black skinnies.
I plugged in my hair straightener and dried my hair hanging my towel up after and blow drying and combing my now soft dry hair.
Ugh it's so fluffy now!
I sprayed cherry scented detangler in my hair to give it alittle moisture and dampen the fluff for straightening which worked very well. My hair was now soft and straight.
I fixed my eyebrows and plucked the growing hair around them applying my red eyeliner and putting in my nose and lip rings, all silver.
I smiled at my shirtless self in the mirror and started looking around for a shirt.
I picked out my red and black Misfits shirt and spiked belt.
I scrambled around looking for socks and found clean ones in the wash room downstairs that were black.
I grabbed my solid black converse (yes even the rubber on the toe and around the edge was black) and tied them tight they were relatively new and my black sling strap bag and hard black binder with band logo stickers all over it (i even had a Soft Cell and Marvin Gaye sticker).
I sat at the kitchen table and touched up my black nails and waited for them to dry tapping my feet then applying a clear coat over the slick black polish.
I wonder what cereal there is.
I looked around the cabinet.
Fruit loops? Nah.
"Captain crunch? Natta.
Cherios? Oh hells yeah!
I pulled down the yogurt cheerios and poured them into a glass bowl.
Eating the delicious little circles i slipped on my black tight hoodie and i looked into the mirror on the wall ignoring the broken chair and bottles in the kitchen.
I dumped my bowl into the sink and washed up the dishes throwing a broken plate away and on my way out the kitchen i ran into my dad.
He was only an inch taller then me and we looked exactly alike besides his eyes were green and he had a silver ear ring his hair short black and shabby sort of like mine but mine was longer.
His lips are alittle thicker then mine but that's all.
He ruffled my hair and smiled at me then sighed and hugged me.
"Mom's still drunk and she's acting ridiculous.
I sighed too and hugged him back tight. "Sorry dad really i mean ya know she's alittle mest up."
"You shouldn't say that about your mom but i really can't get onto you cause it's true.
"Here dad." I poured him a cup of coffee and handed it to him.
"Thanks baby." He petted my hair and took a sip looking into my eyes and smiling.
I smiled back and he kissed my forehead. "Get your ass to school Jr."
I laughed then he always called me that because im little Frank he's big Frank.
I opened the door and Andy was there.
Dad turned around and saw him "Ooh Boyfriend?"
I giggled stupidly "No daddy I'll meet him today."
"Ooh who?!" He asked getting all excited then realization hit him "Wait your gay?"
I blushed then "I'm not sure dad, maybe?"
"Oh, well i really don't care i was with a guy once, it was cool but your mom was sane back then and i really enjoyed her company. Anyway tell me when you figure it out but who?"
"Actually the goth boy who lives across the street from us now. Ray told me about him said he was coming to school with us now so get to meet him today."
"Oh yeah i saw him yesterday! Skinny? Black Hair? Girly figure?"
I laughed "Yeah that's him!"
"Well not to be weird or anything but he's a foxy one. Catch him if you can and bring him home to me so i can pinch his cheeks and embarrass you."
"Fine dad!"
I slammed the door laughing hysterically, Andy was smiling too
"Your dads so cool."
"Yeah he is huh?"
"Yep."
"He's always been kinda gay and girly like a mom and moms like a drunken father so ya know."
Andy gigged "Yeah my dads are always fighting about stupid stuff but their laughing while they fight so it's funny."
Andy's an adopted child his mom gave him up as a two month old and his dad found him three months later his dad was raped by his mom and now his dad is married to the man he was in love with and his husband is so loving towards Andy and he always makes sure he's alright just like his real dad.
His real dad's name is Thommy (Tommy) and his step dads name is Sammy.
I Walked with Andy to school in silence. He was a very close friend that i appreciated and when no one was around he held my hand like he always does.
We skipped along singing the words to Devil's Rain and smiling til we got to the bus stop were Bob was.
I whispered to Andy "That's the guy that likes you."
He was in loose black jeans and a Avenged Sevenfold shirt.He had a smooth face and longish blonde hair tucked behind his ears. His eyes were a deepish blue and he had a lip ring and spiked bracelets and black nails of course. Converse that were black high-tops and a charcoal hoodie with a black vein design that covered it.
Andy blushed "Oh he's hot."
He looked up and he eyes were rimmed in black eyeliner his skateboard beside him leaned against the bench.
"Yo Bobby!!"
He turned towards me "Oh hells naw! It's the Frankster!"
He knuckle bumped me and then he saw Andy and he bit his bottom lip hard.
Andy batted his eyes smiling at him and he waved alitte.
Bob waved back and looked at me nervously.
"I smiled and mouthed to him, He likes you i think.
Bob giggled and i sat on the bench then Bob sat and i scooted over for Andy to sit in the middle.
Andy twisted his hair and whispered to Bob a small hi.
Bob blushed and said hi back i just tried not to giggle.
I kind of just zoned out and listened to Panic at the Disco on my iPod thinking about what Gerard might be like and his brother.
Andy's (POV)
Oh my god i can just tell he's an interesting guy just by looking at him. Iv hung with him before but never really paid attention to just him.
"I'm Andy." I said making sure Frank was preoccupied and couldn't hear.
He was blushing awfully. "I know." He whispered and i could feel my cheeks redden slightly.
I giggled at his sweet eyes and he blushed worse.
"So, do you want to sit next to me in classes today?" He asked
"Only if i can sit there everyday..." I smiled.
"Of course you can." He said eagerly.
I smiled "So i mean iv been your friend a while we've sat at lunch together and stuff...how come you haven't said anything about liking me?"
"Well i thought you wouldn't be gay or think that I'm gross or just not your type..." He said trailing off slightly..
"Bob your cool we know a lot o stuff about each other from the parties, lunch, and class assignments we've had together i realize why you were scared but iv always been kinda attracted to you." i confessed.
He blushed and the bus finally came or us.
We climbed on and i sat closest to the window with him and i secretly kissed his cheek.
He sucked in a sharp breath and looked at me as i blushed badly.
He looked around and then he lent down and brushed his lips softly against mine in a small kiss.
I blush and nuzzled his cheek and blushed worse smiling dreamily at him.
He was panting slightly.
God he really must like me if he gets turned on by our lips just brushing alittle.
I placed my hand on his belt beside his buckle and wrapped my ingers around the hem of him jeans there and kissing his chin while no one was looking.
This was going to be one hot relationship like they say true love provides the best sex and knowing eachother well likes and dislikes makes it all the stronger.
Get ready Bobby you got yourself a new baby and he's hot and ready.
Well,, i'll take this day by day and learn and love.
It's better that way.
Second part of this chapter will be up soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story