Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm just a boy who wants to live this life that's so wrong...

Broken Homes Part 1

by DameinVein 1 review

The worst things happen in your own homes...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-08-09 - Updated: 2013-08-09 - 2403 words

0Unrated
Frank's (POV)
That was cute I guess Mikey just went to make out with his new boyfriend.
I looked over at Gerard. "You ok?"
He nodded "Yeah I guess he just freaked because he knows I usually leave when I'm going to hurt myself."
I nod "Yeah makes sense. I think Mikey's ok though." I grin
Gerard does too "Yeah I kind of figured Toro was in love with him by the way he acted around him he acted like a caring mother figure it was so cute them on the couch watching Jaws together and eating french vanilla ice cream, it's both their favorite kind so Gramma always makes sure to buy some for when he comes over for movie night."
I smiled "That's so cool. I really hope they get together and stay together they're such a cute couple and they look so good together as best friends or together all the same as lovers."
Gee smiled "Yeah they always make each other laugh and have a lot in common there have been numerous times where they've been together and Mikey fell on the floor laughing and i had to get him his inhaler."
I giggled "Sounds dangerous."
He nodded grinning "But so funny."
That's when I bust out laughing my hand on my forehead elbow on the table and shaking my head.
He looked at me laughing too with his sweet eyes.
I got up after and told him we should get back to class and he agreed.
We went to English next and Mikey and Ray were siting in a corner and smiling at each other
and holding hands underneath the desk.
I tapped Gee and he looked at them and smiled.
Mikey saw and blushed nodding to Gerard that they were together now and Gerard just gave him a proud smile and nodded his approval which made Mikey blush once more.
Ray smiled at Gerard too and they continued talking and giggling about something stupid.
I sat in the other back corner with Gee and then class started and we helped each other with the worksheets then after we turned them in we sat and made sharpie tattoo's on each others arms.
Seeing as Gerard had every fucking sharpie ever made!!
"Jesus do you have every sharpie invented?!" I gawped at his bag full.
"Just about." He said gently smiling.
He drew a purple dragon on me and i made a broken heart with an arrow on him.
We giggled at each others tattoo's and when lunch came around Ray left to go to the doctors and Mikey was getting bullied so I invited him to come sit with me.
He accepted and sat by Gee who was sitting by me and Andy was on my other side with Bob beside him.
"Guys this is Bob and Andy their kind of a couple now and this is Mikey and Gerard."
They all waved to each other and mumbled hey's.
Bob looked at Mikey. So your the kid who skipped all the grades?
Mikey blushed embarrassed "Uh, Yeah."
"You must be pretty smart then good job dude."
Andy smiled at Mikey "I wish I could have skipped high school period."
They all start laughing and keep up a conversation and Gerard just pulled up his hood and sipped a bottle of water he had saved from his catastrophically ordered book bag.
I had gotten a veggie burger and broccoli with frozen peaches and a sprite.
He just kept sipping his water.
"Hey Gee you not hungry?" I asked
He shook his head no.
Mikey caught ear of this.
"Gerard I'll call Gramma." He said sternly.
Gee sighs "Mikes I'm just not hungr-"
"Bullshit." He said staring into Gerard's skull.
Gerard shoves himself back and came back with a plate of chicken nuggets and applesauce.
He started eating.
"There are you fucking happy Michael?!"
Mikey frowned "Gerard I'm just trying to help you."
"No your not your forcing me to eat when I'm upset and you know when I'm upset I puke if I eat." he said very upset now I could tell.
Thank god Bob and Andy had already left to go talk to Bart and Billie. (A/n Billie Joe from Green Day).
I frowned.
Mikey looked very upset "Gerard your always sad so you never eat you never talk to anyone and you never treat yourself like a human being!"
"Wait he never talks?" I said confused.
"No Frank but I think he saw sincerity in you so he spoke to you." Mikey explained.
"Ooh I'm special." I said and finished my burger.
Gerard stared at Mikey. "Mikey you know why I don't like to eat you know why I never want to eat again."
Mikey sighed "Yes Gee there are MANY reasons as you have so kindly explained to me but Gerard what about Me what about Frank? You can die from malnutrition!"
Gerard grunted "But it's so painful Mikey!" He choked up.
Mikey face palmed obviously stressed.
Gerard started crying and I knew it wasn't because he was just acting like a baby, there was a serious reason that he didn't want to eat. Something that was cruel and inhumane happened to him.
Mikey just looked at him and watched him ball his eyes eyes out until he just ran out the door without touching his food.
I looked at Mikey. "Mikey what happened to him?"
Mikey sighed teary eyed "Frank that isn't my tale to tell."
His voice cracked. I hugged him.
"Mikey I I'll help him get better ok? We both will I promise I won't let him die on us ok?"
He patted my back "Frank, your a good man but, no one can help him now I'm afraid."
"Mikey don't say that I know I can do this I can help him trust me okay?"
Mikey just shook his head "Frank, It's not that I've given up hope but..." He wheezed "I don't know how he could possibly get better...he'll tell you about his past and you'll see why there's nothing I've been able to do about any of it. He's just a wreck. I haven't been able to protect him or keep bad things from happening he never tells me when he has a new boyfriend or just a friend he just randomly disappears with random people and comes back broken beaten up or even raped."
He started crying "I feel like a horrible little brother!" he sobbed.
"Mikey your not nothing is you or Gerard's fault it'll be ok I'll get you two better if it kills me!" I said hugging him then going to find Gerard.
I walked into the boys room and kicked open all the stalls.
Nope, no Gerard here...
I walked into a few abandoned classrooms.
Nope, No, Noppers...
I walked outside and found an alley behind the gym.
i walked down it and found a dark figure leaned against the wall with a notepad laid across it's knee's and a strange fog lifting into the sky.
As I got closer I saw dark black hair and a red tipped cigarette.
Smoke drifting into the sky only seconds after the tip glows red.
I approached him quietly and saw he had drawn a heart filled in red that had Frankie right through the middle and an arrow through the heart.
A stick crunched under my foot and the book quickly shut as he looked up at my blushing face and the cigarette dropped from his open jaw.
He was about to stand up when I pushed him back down and kissed him right on the lips just a few soft kisses and then his cheeks and his forehead.
I pulled him close. "Gerard I'm going to help you get better okay Mike told me you've had a hard life and you both need help. You more desperately then him but still. He didn't give me details that's all he told me but I can see that you need someone to talk to and can trust with all your secrets and vent to-"
"Frankie I-"
I pressed a finger to his lips "Let me finish Gee Gee."
I looked deep into his eyes "I know how it is the therapists don't listen the parents don't understand everyone treats you like shit. Every boyfriend you get...b breaks your heart..." I started choking up "And you f feel worth l less." Tears started burning in my eyes.
He looked stunned as a painful expression took over my face.
"And your parents fight over stupid shit and nobody wants you..."
Oh my god I'm supposed to be comforting him and I'm balling like a baby!
"rank, how do you know all this stuff about me?!" He shrieked.
I looked at him crying "Gerard I'm talking about me."
He looked shocked "F Frankie, that's exactly how my life is and much worse." He said a smile spreading on my face.
"Oh god Frankie you really aren't a fake your a hurt kid just like me but your mentally strong and I'm not that's the only difference!"
He held my hands and looked into my eyes. "Frank, please be my best friend?"
I nodded tears still streaming down my face and sniffling.
He hugged me tight and I hugged back "Frankie I can tell you don't cry hardly at all let it all out. I'm here..."
I nodded "Thank y you N no one has ever cared about me like you seem too."
He smiled into my shoulder "Same here Frank...same here."
He rubbed my back and whipped the tears from my eyes.
I looked up to him and picked the dropped cigarette up from the note book it landed on.
It was at half way gone but he watched me stunned as I took a drag and blew smoke ontohis neck grinning.
He kept the look plastered on his face.
"Oh Gee relax I didn't know you smoked either.
He looked at me and blinked. "Uhm yeah, that mostly but I mean my mouth was on that..."
I grinned Wasn't I crying my eyes out like five seconds ago? "So?"
I took another drag and handed it back and he bit his lip "Ok."
He took the last drag and stomped it out.
I smiled and looked at him sweetly. "I'm really sorry I cryed, my home it's just so mest up and I never have a shoulder to cry on."
He smiles "Don't apologize please, I know how it feels I only have Mikey to cry at and then I just feel like a wimp and so does he when he cries on me."
I smile "I'll be here now so you both can cry on me if you need to." I assured him.
I looked down and tied my shoes then looked back at his smiling face. "So do you want to come over after school?"
He smiled "Yeah can I really?"
"Of course I want you to meet dad I told him I might be bringing a new friend home."
"Ok great."
We went to P.e. next and to the rest of our classes.
After wards Gerard went home and said he'd be back in about an hour and Mikey had brought Ray home with him after he told his parents.
>X<
I heard the doorbell and went to open it.
Oh my fucking gosh...
Gerard stood there in a black suite and red tie (A/n Helena Video) and his black hair looked slick and just washed.
He had black eyeliner smudged perfectly around those illusion eyes of his and an innocent little smirk on his face.
All the other sex god's eat your fucking heart out because there's a new babe on the street ME fuckin OW!
He tucked his hair behind his ears and looked bashful.
"Hi Frankie." He said with a small smile
I tried as hard as I could to talk but all I could come up with was "Humafunfuhhhgh..."
I just stared up at him and I know I was probably drooling.
He snapped his fingers in front of my face.
"Frankie?" He looked worried.
I shook my head. "Uh sorry come on in."
I stepped aside and closed the door ater him.
My dad came around the corner in sort of tight black jeans and a black V neck with his watch on his right wrist and a beer in hand.
He stopped in his tracks "Woe!! Who let the sexy in!?"
I burst out laughing and Gerard just dropped his jaw and turned cherry red.
My dad smiled "Dude frank please tell me he's like 20?"
I shook my head no still cracking up "He's fifteen!"
It was now my dad's turn to drop his jaw. "Oh my god I am SO sorry!"
Gerard smiled then "Don't worry about it."
I finally stopped laughing and looked up at them.
"Gerard, This is my dad, Frank."
"Dad mumbled and waved drinking his beer.
Gerard grinned "I'm Gerard."
"Dad grinned cool name. Anyway, I'm Big Frank and that's little Frank."
Gerard grinned "Makes since...midget." He said looking down at me.
"Hey! I'm fun size you piece of shit!" I said playfully hitting him in the chest.
Dad laughed "So this is your new boyfriend...How'd you manage to real this sexy little tuna in?"
"D dad h he's not my boyfriend! I just met him!!"
He rolled his eyes "Oops..."
Gerard had his hand over his mouth and was blushing furiously.
"Anyways help yourself to any thing in the fridge Gerard oh and Frank be careful when you come in here though your mom threw more dishes at me today and i'm trying to clean it up." He sighed rubbing his forehead.
"D daddy I I'll help!" I ran in there after him and choked up teary eyed.
Gerard followed. "HOLY JESUS!!!" He screamed out loud.
I looked at him sadly "This...is on her good days."
Dad nodded in agreement and we looked around bottles of any thing and everything alcoholic smashed all over the kitchen mixed with blood and plates and cups smashed glasses shatted on the walls and a new hole punched.
I knew dad was wearing make up so I wouldn't worry.
I wet a rag and held his head.
As I wiped the makeup off I flinched
Oh god...
Inspired by CyanideCola!!
Sign up to rate and review this story