Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm just a boy who wants to live this life that's so wrong...

Broken Homes (filler)

by DameinVein 2 reviews

(filler between 1st and 2nd part.)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-08-09 - Updated: 2013-08-09 - 424 words

1Exciting
I wiped the makeup from my fathers face and found three relatively deep cuts a bruise on his cheek bone jaw and a black and now bleeding eye it must have just happened.
Then i saw his lips were discolored and i wiped them off too.
He had both his lips busted.
"Daddy, no..." My hands rose to my mouth and Gerard's jaw was dropped again.
"Your wife... did this to you!?"
He nodded "I can't defend myself, I could never hit a woman..."
I cleaned up the cuts on his face and pulled off his shirt to expose many more that Gerard helped me clean.
I was so grateful for Gerard right now.
"Boys I feel guilty that you have to do this-"
"Dad no don't even go there ok?"
He bit his bottom lip and nodded.
When we were done cleaning him up he put his shirt back on and hugged us.
"Thank you boys."
Gerard helped me lay him down on the couch.
"Take a nap dad I love you, we'll clean up ok?"
"Are you sure you don't mind?" He asked uncertainly.
I nod "It's fine dad."
Gerard nodded too.
Dad smiled "Your the best son that I could ask for Frank..." Then he drifted off to sleep and I started crying and cleaned up some of the glass mumbling to myself and it only took about an hour to get everything cleaned up.
Gerard held me tight once we were done and said sweetly "You were right you really love your dad Frank."
That made me laugh and i looked up to him.
"Let's goo to my room Gee."
He followed me up the stairs and I peeked in on mom and all I got was a bottle smashing on the door and her screaming. "GET THE FUCK OUT!!!"
I squeaked "Love you to mom!"
I ran to my room then and unlocked it letting us in.
Gerard had this totally astonished look on his face.
I closed and locked the door back.
"I have to lock the door or she'll come in here and break everything."
He looked really sad.
We sat on my bed.
"I like your room, it's peaceful."
I smiled "Yeah I guess so..."
Gerard looked up at me.
"Frankie, I'm going to tell you my and Mikey's past and I want you to tell me yours afterwards okay?"
i nodded
Oh my god he trusts me
He's going to tell me
Oh my god...
I know it's short new chap up day after tomorrow!
Sign up to rate and review this story