Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Aww, sugar.

Aww, sugar.

by snowwhiiteqween 2 reviews

(Frerard) Frank Iero starts his first year as a freshman at Belleville High school. He meets a new friend; Mikey Way. Frankie didn't expect there to be another and older Way that would change his l...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2013-08-16 - Updated: 2013-09-03 - 1073 words

1Exciting
I just wanted to add that I usually listen to certain songs when I'm writing chapters. As you can tell by the title, I will usually listen to The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You, but sometimes I will use different songs. I will post at the beginning of each chapter if I use a different song. It's really cool to listen to a song while reading. It really helps set the ambiance of the story. Enough of my jibber jabber. Enjoy!

New city. New house. New life. Everything in life can sometimes change in the blink of an eye. If you don't catch the moment while it's here, it soon will disappear. My life had all changed within a year. My parents divorced. Puberty hits. It's all confusing. I haven't seen my father since. After papers were signed it's like I didn't even exist. One signature on a piece of a paper and it determines whether a marriage is real or not.. It's crazy when you think about it.

Things began to crumble two years ago. I was 12 years old and was about to attend middle school. People changed. Emotionally and physically. I was different. I wanted to preserve my youth. They wanted nothing with their innocents thoughts and childish imaginations. Those innocent times changed in an amount of two months before the new school year arrived. A sick fad society has regained. To rid of the youth and shove them into vanity, sex, drugs, and lies.

I was bullied mercifully. I was the easy target. Shorter, baby fat that still lingered around my undeveloped body, and not yet brainwashed (unlike them). My mother has always fussed over me. Didn't help to add to lists of why school became my personal torture.

As the year progressed, without me noticing, I grew into a deep depression. My clothes were delving down into deeper shades, until they went completely black. My thoughts, less and less innocent. My natural state of content turned into apathy. Insults were spewed at me every day. Always being pushed around, literally. The bus is where they got me the most. The school required all of the school staff to keep an open eye for kids safety. I guess the bus driver never got the memo. The kids started noticing my change in my style. My actual, legal name no longer existed in their minds. My new name was "emo". Yep. Not really a name, more of an insult, but that's how small minded they are. The would always tell me "go cut yourself" or the infamous "go kill yourself." My heart grew colder.

My parents never knew what going on in my world. They were too absorbed in their world filled with bitterness, insults, and never-ending parade of arguments. I was left at a young age unnoticed, left to sink into a whole depth of darkness that I didn't quite understand. Day by day, night by night; the arguments filled the house with music of catastrophe. I lay in my bed every night, staring at the ceiling trying to forget out where did it all go wrong?

One day when I was walking into the garage, I noticed a blade my father had left on his tool counter. I never what it was for, but I just thought of the possibilities for me. Let's just say from then on, I ALWAYS wear long sleeve shirts.

Eighth grade approached before I could grasp the last moments of my seventh grade year. I was now 13 years old. Puberty had hit me. With no warning, no clue. My body changed. The sensations that I couldn't understand. Hair growing in places that I never knew could grow. I looked at the girls in my class different. One day they were a mystery that I never thought of solving. After it had hit me, I wanted to discover everything about them. It left me feeling disturbed. I didn't grow up like the other kids. This all scared me.

After half of my eighth grade gone by, my parents finally decided they wanted a divorce. It crushed me, but I couldn't say I wasn't surprised. My father left our house. Packed his things and was gone. Not a word, not a glance, nothing. The last time I saw him was when my mother and father signed the divorce papers. Informing the government and the public that they were over.

My mother has never been the same since. She had more time for me, but would occasionally excuse herself for a glass of wine and a long cry. She had always tried her best. She worked hard at her office job. Pushed herself to go even when she was very ill at times. I felt guilt every time she tried to talk to me. I would always shun her or not talk. At times I had no idea what to say, I'd been so use to being introverted, everything outside of me felt surreal. I had always been alone at school and in the comfort of my own home.

I finished my last year of Junior high and nothing had changed. My mother still worked hard. I still regretfully would try to ignore her. Here we were moving to a new town and I was about to start high school in just about two days.

We drove up into the driveway of our new home. It is nice white, mediocre, medium sized house. Pine trees and each side of the house. A lawn of thin green grass sprawled in front of the place. The car came to a halt.

"Well," my mother announced. She took the key out of the ignition and looked at me. She grinned. "Here we are." She sighed in contentment looking at the house.

"It's just a house, mother. Nothing great." I reply nonchalantly.

"It's not just that, Frankie. It's a new start. A better life for the both of us." She said still grinning. I looked up at her then back to my feet. I shrugged. She sighed in defeat. She opened the car door and closed it. Pulled out her keys and opened the door and disappeared into the house.

I picked up my bag of clothes while opening the car door. My feet planted on the ground and then I slammed the door. I then made my way to the door of my "new life".

Rates & reviews, pretty pleeaasee? :3

Sign up to rate and review this story