Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Aww, sugar.

Alright, give up, get down.

by snowwhiiteqween 5 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Published: 2013-08-17 - Updated: 2013-09-03 - 1370 words

1Insightful
I woke in a jolt. I was gasping for air. My nightmare left me render less, but I couldn't quite remember what it was that sent me in a fright. Oh, well.. The true nightmare begins in an hour and a half.

The clock read, 6:30 a.m.

I slowly got myself out of bed sulking my way to the hallway restroom. I entered in and turned the light switch on. It took my eyes for a while to adjust to the bright light. My room is pitch black, due to the blanket that blocks my window. So ghetto, I thought to myself. I chuckled. I looked into the mirror. I was always disgusted by my own reflection. I couldn't bring my mind to register that I was the discarded boy in the mirror. It felt like a mirage. I looked down to my tattered arms. They've been through so many battle scars. I loved them, sadly. They all held a story completely on it's own. Whether it was the ignorance of people or a family that no longer existed. I opened up the mirror cabinet and got out the bandages. Even though I self harm, it doesn't mean that I don't care about myself in the long run. Probably yet..

I closed the door to the cabinet. I covered my wrist and all of my forearm all up in the beige bandage. All of the scars were gone. I looked back in the mirror. My eyes seemed swollen from the lack of sleep. It would soon fade as I regain awareness in my body. I splashed cold water all over my face. I shivered. Well that fucking woke me up. I looked around the bathroom for a comb. I found a wide-tooth comb in the drawer. I tried to tame my hair as much as possible and trying to accept the end result. I had my dark brown hair in a fringe to the right of my face and spikes on the back of my head. Not too bad.

When I was done with my grooming I walked to my room and scavenged around for clothes I had left in my bag.

---------------------------------------------After a long search of the best outfit.-------------------------------------------

I settled with a plain tight black t-shirt, dark blue-ish ripped jeans, a Misfits hoodie, and black laced vans. Cool.

I made my way down the stairs and smelled the sweet aroma of coffee. I walked into the kitchen and was greeted by my mother who was drinking her own coffee in her pink robe. She looked up at me. I made sure to keep my bandage arm out of her view.

"Good morning honey." she said in a tired raspy voice. I smiled at her in response. I made my way to the cupboard and grabbed a red mug. I poured the sweet liquid into the cup.

"I still don't get how you can drink your coffee black?" my mother questioned.

"'Cause it wakes you up faster and keeps you alert longer. When you add all that sugar crap, it fades after a while." I answered and took a slip of my coffee.

"Well, I do put sugar.. But I don't know about 'sugar crap'?" she chuckled mischievously. I rolled my eyes and giggled a bit.

"That is such a nice sound." my mom said happily.

"What sound?" I asked confused. She looked at me right into my eyes. She walked over to my and put her hand on my shoulder.

"You laughing. Hearing you being happy. It's music to my ears." she said. Her thumb rubbing my shoulder. "I haven't heard you like in a while, Frankie. I hope I will be able to hear more." she came closer and embraced me into a motherly hug. "Everything will be better, my baby." she whispered into my neck.

"Mom?" I said aloud.

"Yes sweetie?"

"I have to go to school." I responded.

"Oh okay, I'm sorry honey." she moved away from me. Her eyes were watery. She wiped her face and then looked at me and smiled. I put the coffee into the sink and went to my room to retrieve my book bag. I got my sweater slipped my arms through, zipped it up, and swung my book bag over my shoulder. I was about to walk out the door before my mom beat me to it.

"Remember this a new start Frankie. Make the best of it." she said looking lovingly in my eyes. I shrugged. "Have a good day honey!" she said as she planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Bye." I replied monotone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here I was in front of Belleville High. It's okay looking. It's not old, but not kept up to date. I walked inside the school and was overwhelmed by all the voices and people that surrounded me. I felt my heart thumping inside my rib cage. I tried to slide my way through all of the kids.

Finally, I had made it to the main office. I opened the door to be greeted with an older woman with hair that was long to her earlobe. She was wearing reading glasses. Her glazed eyes looked up at me while I approached the front of her desk.

"May I help you?" she said with no emotion.

"Umm, yeah. I'm new and I need my schedule." I said trying to smile. She tried to return, but it only looked like a frown.

"One moment please." I waited patiently after seconds gone by, she printed out the schedule and handed it to me.

"Thanks." I mumbled. She did nothing but look at me and nod.

Well, this is not the best thing to first encounter at a new school. I hope not all the staff is like that. I walked out of the main office. Where the fuck did everyone go?

Oh, shit. I took my phone out of my pocket. It's 8:10. Damn, they bell had already rung. I looked down at my schedule and looked for the class and room number.

I ran as fast I could and made it halfway on the other side of the school from the office. I made it to room 26, English honors.

I opened the door only to be greeted by 20 or more faces staring at me. I could feel their piercing eyes going through me. The teacher was erasing writing off the board. He then looked at me.

"Oh, hello. New student?" he asked grinning. Hmm, okay, maybe it was just that office lady.

"Yeah." I mumbled looking at the floor.

"Yes?" the teacher urged me on. "You are in an English class. You must speak properly." he said warning. I nodded. He walked up to me and held out his hand to shake. I took his hand and shook it.

"I am Mr. Jennings. What is your name sir?" he asked.

"Frank." I mumbled.

"Well welcome to my class Frank." he greeted. "Sit anywhere there's an empty seat." I nodded and looked back at all the filled desks. I walked through the crowded aisles, trying to make sure I didn't step anyone's stuff. I finally found a seat. It is next to this thin boy with straightened sandy brown hair and glasses almost on the tip of his nose. His head laid in his hands as he stared at the board. When I made my way to desk next him he looked up at me. He sit up straight. I could see he was wearing an Anthrax shirt. Okay, things are starting to look up now.

I sat in the seat and put my bag beside on the ground.

"Hey." I heard someone whisper. I looked to my right and saw it was the thin boy trying to get my attention. "I love your hoodie. The Misfits good choice." he said smirking.

"Thanks." I whispered back. "Good choice of a shirt also man." he chuckled silently.

"Thanks." he said smiling. "I'm Michael Way, but you can just call me Mikey."

"I'm Frank Iero, but you could call me Frank." I said giggling. He chuckled also.

Okay, maybe things are waaaaaaay better. Ha. I just met a Way too.

Rates & Reviews pwease? Don't make me beg. ;)
Sign up to rate and review this story