Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Another day, another story.

Chapter 9

by SadlyShortlyBefore 0 reviews

Everyday to you is just the same old boring school hours. Just when you thought it's going to stay this way forever, someone handsome, hot, and irresistibly sexy popped up and brought exhilaration ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kakashi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-08-23 - 2486 words - Complete

0Unrated
Author's Note: OH HI GUYS. I APOLOGISE FOR MY LATE UPDATES. THIS CHAPTER IS FINALLY UP. I really hope you will enjoy this chapter, it is particularly difficult to write in the middle, thus, I AM SORRY FOR THE STUPIDITY IN IT TT_TT Please enjoy and pardon my mistakes in it

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, Naruto Shippuden nor Kakashi _



Bzzzz! My phone vibrated along with my ringtone incessantly in my hands as the caller ID shows up as Unknown. Reluctantly, I swiped my thumb across the screen and picked up the call. Please don't let it be Kakashi, please don't let it be Kakashi! I chanted in my repeatedly as I slowly put my phone to my ear.

"Nakito! What took you so long to pick up? Were you still asleep when I called?"

Oh, it's just my brother. Okay, that really kind of scared the hell out of me.

"Heheh, yea I was asleep. Why is your caller ID unknown?" I let out a small chuckle upon hearing his voice, remembering his brotherly actions of yesterday.

"My phone died so I'm using the public phone to call you right now. But whatever, that's not the purpose of this phone call. I called your school this morning and alerted the office that you won't be attending school today."

"Huh? Why did you do that?"

"This morning when I check on you, you are having a fever, a really bad one."

I brought my phone away from my ear and looked at the time. 11.55 am. I totally didn't realize that I've missed school.

"Oh, that kind of explains the headache. Nii-san…"

"Yes?"

"Thanks for yesterday…" My face heated up slightly as I heard his chuckle over the phone.

"That's what big brothers are for! Go get some rest, I'm going off."

"Okay, bye."

[*Click. I hung up the phone and got out of bed. I'll probably be going to biology class if I were in school… Biology… I shook my head trying to get my preoccupied mind to think of something else, something else other than him.

After my usual morning routine, I plopped down on the sofa having a nice hot plate of pancakes. Yesterday's event all seem to go away, including the negativity. I guess when you let loose a bit; things will change for the better! The mission of cheering myself up was a huge success.

Missing school for a day sets my pace right. But yet it's kind of addictive at the same time. I just want to lie at home in my pyjamas all day and slack my life off like this. No troubles to face, no hardships so overcome, no Kakashi to mess up my heart… Argh, why did I think of him again… I lay back on the couch and let my arm cover my eye as I let myself dream of all the amazing things that I wish could happen.

If only dreams and wishes do come true… How wonderful would it be if all this hadn't had the chance to happen? Is that truly what I want..? A doubt crept into my mind. Would I rather not have met Kakashi..? Another doubt came. I shut my eyes tighter as I tried to drive the thoughts invading my wonderland. Would I be happier without knowing my past? No, bad brain, stop the doubts! Wait, I'm actually talking to myself in my mind, what the heck? I opened up my eyes again as I process what I doubted.

"Without him, I'll be saved from so much misery. Of course it'll be better for all this not to happen!" I muttered to myself, agitated. I once again let my eyes close and think back on all the simple things that made me happy. My lips unknowingly curve into a small smile as my imagination goes on the wild but amazing journey.

Would it really have been better if you hadn't fall for him?

I shot up from my couch as that specific thought entered and leave my mind almost instantly. Before I can process anymore of my own thought, I felt my phone vibrating to. It's probably Hinako calling to bitch about me for not attending school today. Lazily, I reached over to my phone and sliding across the screen without checking.

"Hinak –"

"Nakito, it's me. Why aren't you in school today?" Kakashi's voice sounded from my phone and resonated into my being itself. Why did he call? Why?! I brought my phone away and was about to end the call when I heard his voice again.

"Nakito, wait. Don't hang up." He choked out the words.

"What is it..?" I held the phone once against to my ear and listened to what he has to say. Part of me wanted to hear his voice for as long as possible, yet another part of me urges to end the call.

"Are you… okay?" The uncertainty in his voice can be heard. What is it that he wants..? Sigh…

"Yea, I'm fine. Is that it?" I replied impatiently, wanting to know the purpose of this call.

"Are you home with your brother?"

"No, he went out in the morning for work."

"Okay… See you."

Click. He hung up. Oh well, who cares. I shook my mind off him and turned on the television watching whatever is on. Laughing while watching the television is probably what I really wish could happen yesterday. But since it's already over, forget it. I took my thermometer from the drawer below the coffee table and took my temperature.

I heard a car park right outside my house followed by my doorbell. Ding dong! I shot my head towards the direction of the door. Who could it be? Ah! Nii-san must have forgotten something and came home to take. Not bothered to my hair and clothing, I went and opened the door.

"Nii-san, what are you doing home so early? Forgot something?" I questioned without even casting him a glance.

"Nii-san..?" A totally different voice came from the doorway. Kakashi stood right there, hiding his amusement. Hehhhh?! I stepped back in shock as his tall figure towered over me.

"W – why – why are you here?!" I almost screamed as I stare at him, slowly backing away. What? Why?! Nonchalantly, he took off his mask and waltz off, right into my house. Wait, this is a dream! I pinched my cheeks, wishing to wake up and none of this has happened.

"Owowow!" I murmured lightly as I closed the door, glaring at the figure that is leisurely lounging on my couch, in my house.

"Don't be stupid, this isn't a dream. How's your fever?"

"Wh – what stupid?! I'm totally fine, absolutely fine. Now, why are you here?! You're supposed to be in school, working!"

"Ehh, how disappointing. And I was all worried about you, thinking that you'll be in bed feeling really sick and I can be your medicine. " He winked at me playfully as he let out a chuckle. Even without a mirror, I can tell that my face is definitely flushed red up to my ears.

"St – stop screwing around! What are you here for?!" I demanded from him as I tried my best to cover up my flushing face and sound angry fierce at the same time. And I'm sure it didn't work at all, and why am I stuttering?!

"I requested emergency leave from the office as soon as I heard about you. To my surprise, you're perfectly fine in your pyjamas and bedhead." He looked away from me, stifling his laughter. It was then then I realized. Shit, I didn't change cause I thought it was my brother!

"Gah! Oh my god!" I covered my face and scream. Immediately, I turned on my heels and ran to my room. Behind me, I can hear his laughter and footstep as I ran like a mad woman. I slammed open my bedroom's door and as quickly as possible, I tried to close it. Very much to my dismay, Kakashi's hand shot out against my poor door, stopping me from closing it.

"Wow, for someone who is sick, you're pretty energetic." He taunted before pushing his way into my room effortlessly. Knowing that arguing with him is just a waste of time; I brought my comb to my messy hair and tried to detangle them. Kakashi only sat on my bed, studying me like I'm some sort of specimen. Silence, silence, and only silence. Okay, this is getting kind of awkward. Figuring that this awkward silence has to stop, I opened my mouth.

"Hey, really, what are you doing here for?" I asked impatiently.

"To talk about yesterday." He answered as he looked solemnly down at the floor. A flashback of the events yesterday occurred in my mind, and automatically, a blush came back on my face. I kept my mouth shut and faced away from him. The light mood just now was instantly replaced by the tension and awkwardness.

"But before I actually go on about anything, I want to know something. Do you know… who that guy is in your diary?" His questioned startled me as I sat upright and my blush darkened considerably.

"Ah, okay. Got it." Silence settled between us again as neither of us spoke a word or looked at each other. Should I tell him about my dream? But it's so embarrassing! While cracking my brain to think of whether I should tell him or not, he suddenly spoke softly, he almost sounded scared.

"Do you, by any chance remember Kazuto and your feelings for him?"

Okay, that question just surprised the hell out of me. But I really have absolutely no idea. I mean I do remember Kazuto, but…

"I don't know… I remembered Kazuto, and that day. Through a dream of course, but as stupid as it sounds, I know the emotions going through that time. The excitement, the guilt and the sadness." I blurted them out without thinking thoroughly. The look on Kakashi's face looked somewhat relieved but with a hint of remorse. He returned his gaze back on me, and looked at me with a questioning look, as if expecting me to say more. Ah! He asked about my feelings…

"I – I don't know." I muttered out softly avoiding his watchful eyes. It's like his gaze can look into my mind and know what I'm thinking of. Silence settled between us again but his eyes never left me. As much as I think I like him, I can't. He is Kazuto's brother! Not only that, he is a teacher too. This can never work out. Even if it did, what kind of guilt would there be in for me. I don't want to become more of a terrible person than I am now! This is all wrong!

My thoughts went on and on as my face frowned up unknowingly. Without notice, a sudden dizziness and headache shot through my head. Before I can even clutch my head and wring in pain, a pair of hands got hold of my arm and pulled me up from my chair. My eyes shot open .I am met with the black cloth of Kakashi's attire pressed lightly to my face and one of his arm on my lower while the other held the back my head gently, stroking my hair.

"Nakito, forget that I'm his brother. Forget that I'm your teacher. Forget everything that you thought will never work out." His concerned voice sent my worries miles and miles away, but guilt remains, and built up. No, this is never going to work. No! I raised my hands and pushed him away, only to have him holding me tighter. No. No. No! I put more force into my push, finally getting out of his hold. Somewhere during this ridiculous situation, tears started pouring out without control.

"No! This is wrong… Absolutely wrong! Even if you weren't his brother, even if you weren't my teacher, t – this just won't work! You can remove your statuses but – but you can never remove this goddamn guilt!" I scream out my words as I crouch down on the floor, burying my head into my hands. My whole body convulse as sobs escapes from me despite that I attempted to stop them. Why is it like this...

"Who said that I'm gonna remove it? " I heard the soft melody of his over my cries. He crouched along with me and once again took me into his arms.

"I'm simply gonna shoulder it with you." His words struck me hard. I clung onto the back of his shirt, crying harder than ever.

"So, remember to leave a place in your heart…" He moved away slightly, just enough to look at my tear stained face. Wiping my tears away, he looks at me, smiling.

"So that you'll have a place to keep my love for you."

Those words left his slight parted lips while looking at me. My heart probably stopped beating as I tried to think logically. But before I can even set my mind straight, he messed my thoughts all over again. The pleasant feeling of his lips reconnected with me once more.

This time, it's really a kiss. One that is magically, blissful.

- - - - - - -

He pulled away, looking at me with a genuinely, happy smiling face. Instinctively, I looked away from him as a blush rose up. A chuckle came out from him as he brought our foreheads together.

"So it's a deal?" He asked cheekily. Huh? What deal..?

"So, remember to leave a place in your heart… So that you'll have a place to keep my love for you."

His words repeated itself in my head as my blush worsens considerably, but thankfully, I managed a small nod. Another laugh escapes from him as we both sat in my room, warm rays of light from the setting sun shone through my window. It seems like from now on, another day will tell another story of us.



Author's Note: OKAY HI. This is gonna be a draggy and stupid author's note. I have finally reached the end of my first fanfic ever. I wouldn't lie and say that I am sad and don't want it to end, because I am actually relieved that I managed to end it. 'Cause having to constantly feeling guilty for my readers is really sjdgjiskkbdfadfa. As much as I may be happy, there's some weird feelings to end it. Omg I sound so retarded.

I sincerely thank all my readers out there that have been tolerating my slow updates, tolerating all my mistakes in this story, tolerating every shit I gave you. Really, thank you for staying with my story. Every reader and every single view means a lot to me, and it is them that kept me updating this. Thank you
Sign up to rate and review this story