Categories > Original > Romance > Kiss Me

First Hand Job

by sickly_ill

Chapter 8 - First Hand Job

Category: Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-08-26 - 2595 words

?Blocked
I follow Lauren upstairs to a huge bathroom. We end up going in together. She doesn’t need to actually use the toilet. She just opens her purse and reapplies her make-up while she asks, “So, how’s dating Hayden been?” I watch her rub her lips together to smear her pink lip gloss.

“It’s good.” I nod. “How are you and Austin?” I ask since she asked about Hayden and I. I really don’t care to hear about her relationship with Hayden’s older brother.

“Ugh! Says he wants to try some new sex positions.” She confesses with a straight face. I just look at her. Lost. What do you say to that? But she notices that I don’t respond and looks at me through the mirror. “Have you and Hayden had sex yet?” She goes back to her reflection and runs her fingers through her hair. Sloppily combing it.

“Uh, no.” I flush. We haven’t gotten there yet. And no one’s brought it up, so I’m guessing it’s not such a big deal. I mean, it’s not like I haven’t thought about it. There’s not a day goes by that I don’t, but I’m just not ready.

“What!? Why not?!” Lauren gapes at me. I just shrug, embarrassed. “Hayden’s hot! You need to jump his bones before someone else does!” Lauren digs around in her purse and pulls out a condom. “Here.” She hands it to me and I take it hesitantly. She smiles and we both exit the bathroom.

I don’t want anyone to steal Hayden away from me. Over sex, no less. But am I really ready to give all of myself to him? I don’t know. Maybe. But I think it’s too early. And I don’t really what to make of Lauren’s comment on Hayden being hot. I know he is. I see some girls checking him out when we’re out and about. But Hayden says that he isn’t attracted to Lauren. Which gives me some comfort. But not enough to what I have decided to do tonight.

We reach the Pierce brothers and they’re in full conversation with some friends of theirs, standing around near the couch. Some I’ve seen in the shop. Others, I’ve seen around school. I move in next to my boyfriend and he puts his arm around me, over my shoulders. Beer in hand. He keeps talking to the guys and I’m just listening. After they’ve stopped laughing, Hayden says, “Guys, this my girlfriend Sky.” He grins. I wave as they all say hi.

“Hi, guys.” I giggle.

“I would say names, but that’d take too long.” Hayden jokes.

“Well, I was getting anxious waiting to meet the girl that Hayden keeps canceling on me for.” A tall, white guy says. He has impressive sleeves.

“I didn’t know I’d be keeping him from his friends.” I look up at him. He blushes and shrugs.

“Just please, force him to come racing with us. We haven’t had a guy time since he got with you.” The guy continues. Now I feel guilty. Hayden only hangs out with me now.

“Ron, cut the shit. Don’t bring up that. I cancelled one time because, first, you were drunk, and second, Sky was sick.” He kisses my cheek, I blush.

“Whatever, man.” Ron shrugs and downs his beer. As the silence builds, Trevor approaches the group. He’s greeted coolly, and Hayden tightens his hold on me. I just snake my arm around his thin waist.

“Hayden,” Trevor says. “Sky,” He nods a greeting to me. I just puff out my chest in a territorial way. Trevor’s stepping into my area of claim. Hayden. Whom I peek up at to see him glaring at Trevor. His face flushed.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” Hayden asks harshly.

“I was invited.” Trevor smiles evilly. “And I had to see for myself.” He eyes me. “And I do say, you guys look happy.” I roll my eyes.

“If you’ve come here to patronize us, then you can leave.” I start.

“Oh, I’d like to do more than just patronize you.” Trevor smirks as I see a dark gleam in his eyes. At that phrase, Hayden steps toward him and we’re all getting ready to get out of the way when fists start to fly, or move in to prevent it from happening.

“Nobody talks to my girlfriend like that.” Hayden says lowly, in a deadly silence.

“Or what? You’ll kick my ass?” Trevor steps to Hayden. I just hold my breath as Hayden’s arm goes to his side, and his open palm turns to a white knuckled fists. Oh shit.

“You know it.” Hayden smiles.

“Not tonight. I’ve gotta keep this face nice for someone special.” He looks over at me and I scowl. “And I don’t wanna show you up in front of your girl.” He looks back at Hayden with a cocky grin.

Hayden is about to say something when Austin puts a hand on his shoulder to communicate that Trevor’s not worth it. Which he isn’t. I sigh as Hayden backs down, and so does Trevor. I go up to my brave boyfriend and take his hand. “C’mon.” I pull him toward the stairs. His protective side is such a turn on. And I want to get him away from Trevor.

Hayden doesn’t hesitate to follow me, but I feel him look back and stare down Trevor. Once I find an empty room, I pull Hayden in. I grasp his head in my hands and kiss him hard. He’s first taken by surprise, but he kisses me back after he registers my lips on his.

We make out intensely as we move to the bed that sits near a huge window. He lays me down. I pull him on top of me and I feel his smile against my lips. “Babe, what are you doing?” He mumbles. I pull away from him.

“It was hot.” I blush. “What you did back there. Protecting me and all.” I bite my lip. He cocks a brow.

“Really?” I just nod slowly. He kisses me softly. I moan and tug at his hair. He groans a little and we continue to make out. He runs his hands over my body, but keeps them away from my private areas. Which I respect. I just feel his muscles through his shirt and touch his face. Then I feel something pressing into my leg. I look down at see a bump through Hayden’s jeans. It takes me a while to realize what it is. But when I do I blush madly. He just grins and bites his lip. Oh God, he’s cute.

I’m hesitant, but Lauren’s words keeping ringing in my head, so I grab his package. He groans loudly. His penis is hard. I can feel it through his jeans. He kisses my cheek and nips at my skin down my neck. I just rub him through his jeans, then start to unbutton them. I slowly unzip his fly. And with shaky hands I slowly move my hands into his jeans and boxers and feel him. I swallow hard. My heart rate spiking. I brush my fingers against him and he gasps. I look up at him and his eyes are screwed shut.

I touch him again and watch as his face thaws from all the tension. He seems to like it. So I grab his entire erection. “Oh, baby.” He whispers harshly. His breathing ragged.

“Tell me what to do.” I whisper. “I’ve never done this before.” I need to be honest here. But I blush in embarrassment anyway, and Hayden notices.

“Sky, you don’t have to do this.” He looks at me. “I don’t wanna mess things up with you by making you do something you don’t wanna do. Or by making you feel obligated to.” I look into his eyes and see sincerity.

At first I was just going to do this because I thought I needed to for him to stay with me. But I want to now. He protected me. And I like that. I want to reward him for his fine act of valor as far as being my boyfriend goes. “Hayden,” I begin. I take my hand out of his pants and sit up. He sits up right next to me. Watching. Waiting for me to continue. “When Lauren and I went to the bathroom we were talking.” I breathe. “And she told me that I needed to, and I quote, ‘jump your bones before someone else did’.” I look down in shame. He doesn’t say anything. “And so I wanted to do it tonight, now that we’re pretty much alone. I don’t want you to leave me because I’m too chicken to give it up to you.” I blink back tears. “Now that I think about it, it sounds completely stupid because I’m on my period.” I mentally slap myself.

“Sky, do you seriously think that I’d break up with you because you won’t put out?” He asks in disbelief. I just nod slowly. “Well you’re completely wrong!” He says angrily. “Sky, if all I wanted was pussy I can get it easily. I’ve been given many offers before you.” How the hell is this making me feel any better? “But I’ve turned them down because of you. I don’t want anyone else. Yes, I do want you. More than anything. I want you to scream my name and I want to give you pleasure. But I know that sex is a very intimate thing with you. I knew that the moment I met you. And that is what I love about you, Sky. I want to earn everything you give me. Especially your body. Because the body is a sacred thing. And you’ve kept it pure for so long. I know I haven’t. And I know I probably don’t deserve your body. Hell, I don’t even deserve you. And I know that. But I’d like to feel like I’ve earned you.” He grasps my chin in between his fingers gently and makes me look at him. “All of you.” He whispers and kisses me so gently I barely feel it. If it weren’t for that spark, then I wouldn’t have felt it.

I break down at his words and let a tear fall. He wipes it away immediately. “Now you saying that makes me want to give you pleasure.” I giggle. He chuckles softly. “And that’s what you didn’t let me say.” I sniffle and look up at him. “After that whole scene with Trevor, I actually wanted to give you some kind of reward.” I smile. “And I thought a hand job would’ve sufficed.” I look down at my hands. “But I don’t know how to give one.” I say in shame and guilt.

“Your innocence makes me want you even more. I admire your lack of experience. I find it very attractive, and sexy as hell.” Hayden admits. My brains just liquefy and my lips are on his again. “Are you sure about this?” He mumbles against my lips.

“Yes.” I whisper as I get him all hot and bothered again. I pull away after I feel his erection pressed against my hand. “Now what?” I ask for guidance. He just grins.

“Do you have any lotion or something?” He asks. I just dig in my purse and find some hand lotion from Victoria’s Secret.

“Are you okay with your penis smelling like,” I read the label, “Pear Glacé?” I smile.

“Nope.” He laughs as I take it out. “Squirt some on your hand.” He instructs. And to my surprise, I kind of find it very kinky and hot.

I do as I’m told and squirt some onto my open palm. I hear the rustle of his pants and I watch as he pulls his erection out. My mouth dries and I lick my lips at the sight. He is quite large. I would estimate seven inches in length. I wonder what it’ll feel like when we actually have sex? But I don’t dwell on that question as I feel Hayden watching me stare at his impressive hardware. I bite my lip and peek up at him through my lashes.

Slowly, he takes my lotioned hand and places it on his penis. I hear him hiss and I smile. This is all so new and exciting. Finally, a true intimate moment we’re sharing together. “Now, grip my cock and move up and down.” He places his hand over mine to guide me. I feel his breath quicken at the simple movement. I just press my lips together and concentrate.

After I’ve got the hang of it he lets my hand go and I do it on my own. He just lays down on the bed as I pump. He moans every now at then. “Faster.” He whispers his demand. I do as he says and he gasps. He bucks his hips and I go even faster. “Oh, baby.” He mumbles. “Sky.” I hear him call my name, which calls to my libido. Everything down there tightens. Whoa. Never felt that before. It feels so enticing.

I keep at this for a good fifteen minutes. He moans and I keep up the pace. Finally, after calling my real name, he comes. I feel his hot juices all over my hand. What the hell do I do with it? Finally, he sits up. “Here.” He takes my hand and wipes it with his shirt. “There, all clean.” He stands with a smile and pulls up his pants. I stand and wait for him to adjust himself.

“How was that?” I ask out of curiosity.

“Not bad for your first time.” He smiles and kisses me. “We can work on it sometime in the near future.” He winks at me then takes my hand and leads me out to the living room. A huge grin on his face.

We find Austin and Lauren. She looks at me amusement and surprise. “Good girl.” She whispers to me as the boys talk. “So, how big is he?” She bites her lip and I giggle. I just shake my head and she pouts. I can’t say. I won’t say. Intimate moments are better left unspoken. Those private times are for no one’s ears. I like to keep things like sex private. Because, at the end of the day, this is mine and Hayden’s relationship. And what we do with our time together is no one else’s business.

“I get it.” She nods in understanding. I just smile and wait for Hayden on the couch. All the while Trevor’s staring me down. I just ignore him. Hayden flops down beside me and pulls me on to his lap.

“So, are we ready to go?” He kisses me.

“I was just waiting for you.” I wrap my arms around his neck. He nods and picks me up bridal style. I just squeal and cling to him. Elio finds us and we all leave.
Sign up to rate and review this story