Categories > Original > Romance > Kiss Me

Ever

by sickly_ill 0 reviews

Chapter 9 - Ever

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2013-08-30 - 4165 words

1Original
I drive Hayden home, he kisses me passionately before he leaves. I assume as a thank you for the hand job. I just blush and drive home. Elio doesn’t say anything. He just grins and we get in the house. My dad’s snoring on the couch, and I’m assuming my mom’s asleep in her bed. I just lock the door behind us and head to my room.

Elio goes to his room and I remove all my clothes. I put on clean undies and a loose shirt. I remove my make-up and lay down in my bed. I grab my phone and text Hayden.
Goodnight :) I’ll be dreaming of you

I shove it under my pillow and close my eyes. I’m so tired. Everything comes back to me and I replay my first hand job. Just thinking about it I can’t wait till I’m ready to have sex with Hayden. Oh my gosh! I never even washed my hand! So, just out of curiosity, I raise my hand to my nose and smell. Oh. It smells of Hayden. And sex. I smile and hear my phone vibrate. I take it out.

Sweet dreams, baby. Thank u for tonight ;) I’ll make it up to u somehow.

I gush at the message.

Y don’t u right now? I smirk.

I can’t :/ my mom’s got me on lock down. She found my report card

I just roll my eyes.

well, if u want, I can tutor u ;) if u kno what I mean I love sexting.

I’d love some tutoring right about now Just reading that text, I get an idea.

He’s snuck in through my window countless times, but I’ve never been through his.

I think I can do something about that :D

I slip on some track shorts and a tight tank top. Not putting on a bra just to tease Hayden when I get there.

On my way :) I text once I sneak out my window and start my car. I feel my phone vibrate, expecting Hayden’s reply, but it’s Elio.

Elio: Where are you going? I roll my eyes.

Me: Hayden’s

Elio: he getting another blow job? Whoa, what?

Me: No! I’ve never given him one. It was a hand job :P

I decide to be honest. Since Hayden and him are sort of friends now.

Elio: I’ll cover for you. Just make sure u wash ur hands lol I laugh and head to Hayden’s.


When I pull up on Hayden’s house, I cut the engine and call him. “Hey,” he answers.

“Hey. Which window is yours?” I giggle.

“Just come through the front door.” I nod and see Hayden open it before I get out of my car and jog to him. He’s in nothing but blue boxer briefs. I jump up and hug him. I lift my legs and wrap my arms around his neck. He chuckles softly and kisses my nose. “I’m glad you came to see me.” He whispers in my ear. I giggle because his hot breath tickles me.

“Me too.” I kiss him and he puts me down. He clicks the door closed and we quietly sneak upstairs. I don’t take in my surroundings as we head upstairs. One, because my heart is pounding so loud that it’s all I can focus on. And two, because of all the adrenaline. Knowing at any moment we can get caught is such a rush.

Right when we get into Hayden’s room, he closes the door and pins me against it. I smile and kiss him. We go hard at each other and end up on his comfy bed. Among the Star Wars sheets, which I notice when he’s kissing my neck and I take my opportunity to take in the room. Which is somewhat dirty, but still humane. I see a messy closet and skateboards lining the wall with a mix of several long boards. In one corner of his room is a glass tank. A black light on top, lighting a small habitat. But habitat of what?

Hayden moves to my lips again, and I’m lost in him once more. His room forgotten. For now. He sucks on my bottom lip and I giggle. He chuckles and looks me in the eyes. “What?” I ask once he doesn’t say anything.

“I’m just assessing my feelings for you.” He smiles.

“Which are?” I lick my lips.

“Adoration. Sexual attraction. Respect.” He brushes stray hairs from my face. I just melt at his words. How can he look like he looks and be such a sweet heart in the center?

“Really?” I whisper. He just grins and nods. I’m about to spit out the three most scariest words one can ever say to another, but I stop myself. I can tell he’s not ready. Because in that response, he said adoration. A substitute for love. “I feel the same.” Is what I find myself saying instead. He just smiles and kisses me softly.

“So, about that tutoring.” He cocks an eyebrow as I blush. I almost forgot why I came over. I roll us over so I’m on top. It takes him by surprise, but he just smiles more.

I start to kiss his forehead and move down to his jaw. He just closes his eyes and moans. I continue down to his neck, where I stop underneath his chin and suck on the soft skin. Hard. To mark him. But he doesn’t know that now. He just groans and I watch his Adam’s apple bob as he does. I smile and kiss it. He grins and I kiss his lips chastely.

He watches me as I run my hands down his body and lick his happy trail. He arches his back, thrusting his hips forward. I feel his erection against my breasts. I just kiss the line of his boxers to tease him. He writhes underneath me. I slowly slide his boxers down to reveal his erection. I take it in my hands and run my nails over the sensitive skin. “Lotion?” I ask. Hayden just points to his nightstand and I go over to it. I dig in the drawer and find some lubricant. I giggle and show it to him. He just grins. “You’re well prepared.” He just lays steady as I squirt some onto my hands and grip him after I throw the bottle on the floor. He gasps. I smirk as I start to move. My hand squeezing relentlessly. Mercilessly. I just continue to throw him into an earth shattering orgasm. Once he comes I become brave and lick it off my hands. He watches me with wide eyes. I grin and kiss him. Letting my tongue ravage his mouth. Letting him taste himself.

I get up and wipe my hands on his sheets. He’s still lying on his bed. Completely naked. I take the opportunity to see him. He’s beautiful. I see some tattoos that cover his thigh and hip. I never noticed those. One of a snake coiling around and up his thigh. Another of three roses traveling up his right hip. Names in the petals. All I see is Austin’s name. I run my fingers over the ink and smile. Guys with tattoos are just so irresistible. “Do you like them?” He asks. I nod. “Do you have any?” I shake my head. “Do you want any?” I nod again. “I’ve got another one on my back.” He rolls over and I see a tattoo of his spine, on his spine.

“Man, that’s so hot.” I grin and run my finger down his spine. Then I catch a glimpse of his ass. So muscular and formed. “And so is your ass.” I grin. He just rolls over again and smiles at me.

“Thank you.” He reaches out to grab me, but I step back.

“I need to go.” I frown.

“No, just stay. Only for a little while. Stay and lay with me. My mom leaves late tomorrow anyway. She won’t be up until nine.” He begs. I just sigh.

“Fine. But wake me so I can leave. I don’t want to get you into any more trouble.” I take off my shoes and get into the Star Wars sheets with a naked Hayden. He just covers me and cuddles against me.

“By the way, I’ve got good grades. I was just testing you to see if you’d come to me.” He grins as he closes his eyes and wraps his arms around me. I’m facing him. I gape at him and just slap his arm. “Ow.” He whines.

“You sneaky bastard.” I giggle. He chuckles.

“It worked, didn’t it?” He opens his eyes and I see amusement in them. I smile.

“Yes.” I kiss him and we both fall asleep to the sound of each other breathing.


“Sky.” I hear someone whisper in my ear. “Skyyy.” Hayden nuzzles my neck. I giggle.

“Stop.” I mumble and scoot closer to his warm body.

“Babe, you told me to wake you. It’s seven.” Hayden brushes the hair out of my face.

“And it’s Saturday.” I mumble.

“C’mon, babe. You said you didn’t wanna get in trouble.” He takes my earlobe in between his teeth, and tugs.

“Well, you said you weren’t in trouble.” I smile and open my eyes to look up at him. Leaning on his elbow, his face hovering above mine.

“Touché.” He smiles. “If you wanna stay you can.” He kisses me warmly. I just nod and cuddle into his chest more. He lays down on his side and plays with my hair.

“Besides, if your mom catches us, I’m fully dressed. And if you put on some pants, then she won’t suspect anything but a night of cuddling.” I quip. He just chuckles, gets up, and then comes back to lay next to me. I notice he’s got flannel pajama bottoms on now.

“Better?” He kisses my forehead.

“Better.” I smile, and drift to sleep again.


“Boys! I’m on my way to work! Clean out the garage and kitchen by the time I get home!” A woman’s voice wakes me. “Love you!”

“Bye, Mom!” Hayden yells as the front door shuts loudly. I just rub my eyes and wake up. “Sorry if I woke you.” Hayden kisses me lightly.

“It’s fine. I gotta get outta here anyway.” I stretch and get up. I grab my phone and see that Elio called twice. There’s one message.

Where the hell are you? I can’t cover for you anymore. Dad’s pissed

“Fuck!” I wrestle my shoes on and run out the front door. Hayden following.

“What?” He asks. Running with me to my car.

“My dad noticed I was gone this morning.” I open my door and get in.

“Shit. Well, call me when you get home.” Hayden closes my door for me. I just smile at him and roll down my window. “What?” He asks.

I reach out and grab his pants. I pull him toward the window. “I need my kiss.” I bite my lip. He grins and leans down towards the window. I lean in more and our lips meet. He kisses me warmly.

“Call me.” He says once he pulls away. I nod and drive home. Where Elio’s vacuuming. “Hey.” I mumble. Elio grins and shakes his head.

“How was last night?” He asks. I smile.

“Pretty good.” I head to my room. I change my clothes and hear my dad come through the door. I’m folding my blankets when he bursts into my room.

“Where were you this morning?” He asks.

“I went for a walk.” I lie.

“Are you sure?” My dad questions. “Elio’s been telling me about Hayden. Are you sure you didn’t go see him?” I sigh and turn to look at him.

“I’m sure.” I stick to my lie.

“Okay, then.” My dad gives up. “Make me something. I’m hungry.” He heads to the bathroom. I roll my eyes. Mexican life. Woman makes food for every man.

I sigh and go into the kitchen where Elio’s wiping down the counters. I take out some eggs and chorizo. “Me too.” Elio says. I roll my eyes and start on two servings. I warm up some tortillas and serve my family.

“Where’s Mother?” I ask as I clean up my mess. Elio takes his plate and digs in. Not even bothering to move to the table. Just eating right on the counter.

“She went to Wal-Mart. She needed some soap para lavar.” His Spanglish coming through. I just nod and head back to my room. Where I call Hayden.

“Did you get in trouble?” He asks once he picks up.

“No. Not really.” I lay on my bed.

“That’s good.” He says.

“What about you? Have you cleaned out the garage yet?” I giggle.

“Nope. That’s Austin’s job. I need to clean the kitchen. So, I’ll call you later.” Hayden says.

“Okay. Later.” I smile and hang up. Now what do I do? Ooo! Girls’ night! Haven’t had one in a while. So, I call Adelia.

“Hey, bitch.” She greets me, which makes me smile.

“Wanna come over? Maybe have a sleepover. Eat some hot cheetohs and ice cream.” I suggest.

“I would. But my mom grounded me. You can come over here. I can hang out, I just can’t go anywhere.” Adelia explains. But she’s definitely interested in the idea of a sleepover.

“Okay. I’ll bring all my shit. Then when I get there we can go to the store and get junk food.” I smile.

“Didn’t you just hear me? What makes you think that my mom’ll let me go to the store with you?” She asks.

“Your mom loves me. I’m the good girl with good grades.” I smile and poke fun at her.

She laughs. “Fine. But there’s this one girl Imma invite. She’s real chill. Her name’s Fabi.”

“Okay. As long as Taylor isn’t invited. I don’t wanna hear her say shit about Hayden.” I can’t believe I’m letting Taylor get to me. But she just needs to keep her mouth shut.

“Ugh! I know! She’s getting on my nerves about Paco. I’m just like, bitch, he ain’t ever gonna like yo ugly ass.” She says with attitude. I just laugh.

“Okay, well you can tell me all about it when I get there.” I start to pack my bag.

“Okay then. Bye, bitch.”

“Later, slut.” I hang up and make sure I pack everything I need. I go to the bathroom and do my business, where I find out I’m off my period. Finally!

I grab all my stuff and I’m headed out the door when my dad stops me. “Where you going?” He shovels more chorizo into his mouth.

“I’m going to Adelia’s. We’re having a sleepover.” I explain.

“You didn’t even ask.” He takes a sip of his Pepsi.

“I’m eighteen. I don’t have to ask. And I’ve got gas money.” I smirk. Elio just watches us intently. I know I’m not supposed to give Dad attitude. But he’s getting on my nerves.

“Ever since you met this morro you’ve been a bigger pain in my ass.” My dad slams a fist on the table. Elio jumps, but I stand strong.

“Well, you won’t have to deal with me the rest of the weekend ‘cause I won’t be here.” I grab my keys from the hook next to the door.

“And what about Elio? How’s he going to get to practice and work? He needs the car more than you do. You have no job. And you don’t do any sports.” My dad always favorites Elio because he’s the only other man in the house. And he’s the oldest.

“Fine. He can have the fucking car.” I throw the keys on the table. Ugh! Always second best.

And with that, I leave. I’m turning onto Blairmont when my phone rings. “Shiver, Shiver”. I answer. “Hey.” I frown.

“What’s wrong, boo boo?” Hayden’s new pet name makes me giggle.

“Nothin’.” I lie. No need to bother him with my family problems.

“I know you’re lying.” I sigh. I can never hide anything from him.

“My dad’s just being a douche. That’s all.” I keep it short.

“Well, what happened?” He asks softly. I just tell him everything, while I keep walking toward McGillvary. “Where are you? I can pick you up. I’ll just borrow Austin’s car.” He offers.

“I just hit McGillvary. Near the school.” I say.

“I’ll be right there. Meet me near the baseball diamonds at the school.” He says.

“Okay.” I sigh and hang up. I just walk to the baseball diamond and sit in the dugout. I wait for about five minutes when I see a red SUV pull up. I see Hayden in the driver’s seat. I smile a little and get into the passenger’s side.

“Hey, Sky.” Hayden kisses me.

“Thanks for the rescue.” I smile.

“Anytime.” Hayden grins and turns back toward McGillvary. “So, where does Adelia live?” He asks. I just direct him downtown and passed the hospital. “She lives far.” He chuckles and looks at the gas gauge. It’s almost empty.

He pulls up to a dirty duplex with three cars lined up in the driveway and front yard. “This is her.” I sigh.

“Okay. Well, call if you need anything. I’ll be over in a jiffy.” He smiles.

“Okay, honey bun.” I giggle and kiss him before I shove a twenty into his front pocket because I know if I give it to him straight up he won’t accept it.

“Watch it.” He warns. I just smile and get out.

“Check your pockets. I think you’ll find something extra.” I wink as I go up to Adelia’s door and knock. Hayden pulls away as I am let into her house. “What up?” I smile at her.

“What happened to your car?” Adelia asks as we go to her room.

“I had to give it to Sunshine. My dad made me when I was about to leave. Hayden gave me a ride.” I explain.

“That was nice of Mr. Perfect.” Adelia quips.

“Oh, shut up.” I push her and we enter her room. Where a girl is laying on her bed, reading Cosmo.

“Cielo, this is Fabi.” Adelia motions to the girl on her bed, who she takes a seat next to. “Fabi, this is Cielo. She’s dating Hayden.” I just smile.

“Hi, Fabi.”

“Hi. You know, that Hayden kid is a real good guy.” Fabi comments. I like her already. “I have NTLB with him. He likes to keep to himself, but once he starts talking he’s really funny.”

“Yeah, he is.” I smile. My Hayden. “How long have you known him?” I ask.

“Since he moved in to NTLB. I like talking to a lot of people.” She smiles. Which squints her eyes so she looks very Asian. But I know by her tan glow she’s Mexican. She has a very gregarious personality. Anyone can see that.

“Oh, that’s cool. He’s a very likeable person.” I smile.

“He definitely is. Especially since he’s got some of the girls drooling over him in NTLB. They always try to talk to him, but he ignores ‘em. Especially Brittany. He gets so annoyed with her. Even I do. And I usually like everybody.” Fabi keeps talking. She’s so chatty.

“So, who is this Brittany chick?” I ask out of curiosity and pull up Adelia’s bean bag chair.

“Just some thirsty ass bitch who just about hits on every guy in her class. No joke.” Fabi says. We all just gossip until it gets dark.

“Oh, dude. We were supposed to get food.” I tell Adelia. We’re all on her bed, in our pajamas.

“We don’t have a car. And the parentals don’t get off work till midnight. They’re both working over time.” Adelia’s parents both work at the hospital. Her dad as janitor, and her mom as a nurse.

“Hayden said that if we needed anything he’d come over.” I smile.

“No! This is a girls’ night! No boyfriends!” Adelia points out.

“We can call Elio. He owes me after this morning.” I take out my cell and call him.

“What do you want?” He answers.

“Since Dad made me give you the car, you gotta come pick us up to take us to get some food.” I tell him.

“Why? Call your new boy toy. I’m watching the game.” I roll my eyes.

“Record it! They’ll replay it later anyway!” I argue. “Please, Elio! I need the car! I’ll buy you something.” I bribe him.

“Got gas money?” He mumbles.
“I always put gas in any way!”

“Fine!” Elio caves. I sigh and hang up.

“He’s on his way.” I grin. Adelia, Fabi, and I just laugh and get ready for Elio. Putting on something other than our pajamas. When he gets here he honks and we all jog to the car. “Shotgun!” I call, and race Adelia for the seat. I win, as usual. We all get in laughing. Elio just rolls his eyes as he puts the car in drive and we head to the Wal-Mart.

There, we all get off and head inside. “C’mon, Sunshine.” I hook my arm through my brother’s. He just walks beside me as we head to the chip aisle. Fabi’s pushing the cart while Adelia rides in it. Elio and I a step behind them. They just grab anything from the shelves and throw it in.

“Off to the ice cream!” Adelia pumps her fist in the air and Fabi heads to the freezers.

“So, is our dad furious?” I decide to ask Elio.

“Not anymore. He gets that you’re becoming more independent.” He nods.

“Good. I don’t wanna get home to more punishment and scolding.” I smile.

“Nah. He was just in a grumpy mood this morning.” I just nod.

“No sherbert! I can’t stand that shit! Rocky Road!” I yell as I see Adelia grabbing some gross ice cream. Rainbow sherbert.

“No!” She yells. I just smile and run to her. We wrestle for our ice cream of choice, and I win. Elio helps me, but I still win.

We grab some more snacks, then head to the register. Where Elio pays for everything. Fabi pushes the cart out to the car while Elio gives me a piggy back ride. I hug him tightly and he walks slowly. “I love you, Elio.” I smile and lay my head on his shoulder.

“I love you too Cielo.” He smiles and puts me down so we can put the snacks away.


We get back to the house and Elio helps us carry in our munchies. “Well, I’ll be going now.” Elio smiles at us and heads to the door.

“No! Stay!” I beg. “We got licorice!” I bribe him in a sing song voice. He grins and grabs a few.

“Isn’t this a girls night? No boys?” He asks.

“You’re practically one of us.” I smile. He laughs.

“I’ll keep that in mind when I don’t have work in the morning.” He hugs me. “Good night, Cielo. I’ll pick you up after work.” He kisses my cheek.

“’Night, Sunshine.” I kiss his forehead. He waves to the girls as he leaves. I love my brother. But he can be so annoying sometimes.

“Cielo,” Adelia starts.

“Yeah?” I turn to her as I open the s’mores Pop Tarts.

“Do you think it would be weird if….?” She doesn’t finish. But I know what she’s going to ask.

“No.” I smile. She looks at me in surprise. “Don’t think I’m stupid, Adelia. Who in their right mind would race me for shotgun to sit next to my idiot brother? I know you like him. And no, it wouldn’t be awkward if you dated.” I smile and put my Pop Tarts in the toaster. “What would be weird is walking in on you two.” I laugh. She sighs in relief.

“Good. I don’t want it to be awkward between us.” She smiles. “Ever.”
Sign up to rate and review this story