Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Where do we go now?

Morning routine

by Rubicon 0 reviews

Izzy wakes up with a hangover.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2013-08-27 - 922 words

0Unrated
Izzy

I felt a huge pain in my head. Fuck.
Total hangover.
I kept my eyes closed, put the pillow over my head and reached blindly to the right side of my bed, searching for either painkillers or something to knock me out and let me avoid the pain.
‘Pleaaaaase’ I mumbled into the pillow and dug through all the shit laying around my bed.
I couldn’t find any of the things I was searching for and I let out a huge groan. Fucking booze.

Memories of last night were just coming back to my mind slowly when I heard a loud noise coming from the door smashing into my dresser. Somebody got into my room. Great. Just what I needed.
‘Go the fuck away’ I mumbled into the pillow. But then I felt someone pulling at my pillow.
‘Get up, shitface.’ I heard Slash’s voice. Than he managed to pull the pillow away and the bright daylight burned right into my brain. Pain. Huge pain.

‘What the fuck is your problem, man?’ I pushed Slash away and kept trying to find those fucking painkillers.
Slash chuckled ‘You look like shit, man. What happened?’
Really? Did he really just asked me that? As far as I could remember Slash was way more wasted than me when we got home in the morning. God, he’d been passed out at the bar already. How on earth did I manage to catch up?
‘I have no fucking idea. You ok?’ I tried to take a look at him and frowned in surprise.
‘Morning routine, dude.’ Slash held a mug right in front of my face. ‘C’mon. Hurry. I need to show you something. You won’t fucking believe your eyes, man.’ He grinned at me stupidly.
I took the mug from his hand and sniffed at it. Vodka! Good lord.
‘No wonder you’re so fucked up, dude.’ I gave him a glare and poured the liquor down.
And immediately felt a little better.
Slash pulled at my arm and chuckled. ‘C’mon. You really need to see this, man.’

I pulled myself out of bed and stumbled after Slash into the hallway.
‘What the fuck, m…?’ I managed to say before Slash put his hand over my mouth and shushed me. He put a finger at his mouth telling me to keep quiet and pointed towards the kitchen. We had a kitchen? I was confused.
Just then I realized the record player playing Billy Idol’s – Rebell Yell.
Were they fucking kidding me? Billy Idol? Really? What dumbass had a Billy Idol record anyway? I looked back to Slash, raising my eyebrow for a mute question.
Was he really giggling? I got curious and moved my gaze back to the kitchen. Yeah, never noticed the kitchen before!

Then I saw her dancing in front of the stove. I suddenly sobered up and all my senses sharpened. My nerves tingled and I my stomach twisted.
She was breathtaking. Standing at the stove, her back turned to us, she was swaying her hips to the music. Just wearing an old Aerosmith T-shirt she danced and sang loudly while she held the pancake turner like a microphone. She looked so cute turning the pancakes during her performance. I couldn’t take my eyes of her.
‘Didn’t know we had real food.’ I heard Slash whispering. ‘Fuck, she is really hot. And she can cook. I might marry her.’
I tried to cut out horny Slash and went on staring at dancing Amy. She raised her arms for the big finale. Her shirt went up and exposed her perfect ass covered by pink panties. Fuck me!
I let out a groan, closed my eyes and slammed my head against the wall several times. This was not good at all.
Slash just hit my ribs with his elbow and laughed. ‘Man, this is so good. I love to have that chick around. Pancakes, man!’

Slash was just about to turn into the kitchen as the back door opened and Axl came in.
‘Hey, sweetheart. Got the maple syrup you wanted so bad.’ He put the bottle on the counter and kissed her temple. ‘Never make me go to the supermarket, ever again.’ He said seriously. Amy chuckled, turned around and flushed a little when she noticed us staring.
She really was beautiful. Her hair was hanging down to her hips in a messy way, the Aerosmith shirt was just covering her ass and released a good look at her perfect white legs with bare feet. I felt really uncomfortable.
I tried to focus on the shirt and avoid staring at her legs. Didn’t I have a similar shirt when I was younger? Huh? Wonder where this disappeared to?
‘Morning guys. I made chocolate chip pancakes. Just help yourself, kay?’ Amy gave us a bright smile. I sighed and Slash gave me a grin.

‘Coming, babe.’ Slash called to her. ‘You ok, dude? You don’t look good at all.’
At this moment I just realized I was standing in the hallway with wearing nothing but my boxers and fighting hard not to get hard. Slash grinned at me knowingly.
Jerk! Although he wasn’t wearing a shirt, he had his leather pants on at least.
I slammed my head into the wall again, hoping the pain would take my thoughts away from Amy’s perfect legs.
‘I need a really long and cold shower.’ I mumbled towards Slash and turned to the bathroom.
Sign up to rate and review this story