Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > The Big Badolescent and Laura's second Strike

Chapter 10 Agnes's Evil Plan

by orieo82 0 reviews

Agnes Washington has made it her duty to torture a boy involving her big sister Margo also

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-09-05 - 3291 words

0Unrated
John Ward was walking down a dark alley in his dreams and Agnes Washington giggled malicously knowing that John was about to meet his doom and it was in the form of three year old her.
John(Shivering) How did I get here this isn't my dreamland.
Agnes hid in the shadows her hair growing longer and her lips a deep blue because of the Blowpop she ate, and her clothes turning into the same material of John's bed sheets and blankets.
Agnes(Snickering) he's stuck with me forever now.
John heard dripping as he ran towards it to find raindrops hitting an old fire escape.
John: Man I wish Jessie were here, he always knows how to pull me from my bad dreams.
Agnes skipped in the darkness knowing all too well that Jessie was Edith's problem now.
John(Looking around) Whoever made this dreamworld has got to get a hobby real bad.
A gate creaked in the distance and John walked towards it as if it was calling his name.
Agnes(Rubbing her hands together) This is where he buried me, or so he thinks I'm stil buried.
John opened the gates and the ground below him started cracking and lava was taking it's place.
Agnes(Skipping up to a burial plot) Now for my next trick pretending to be dead.
Agnes fell into the plot with her tongue hanging out and John hopped across the land hoping not to get taken by the lava.
John: This place seems familiar but where have I seen it before?
Agnes's burial plot was noticed by John and suddenly he was brought back to the day he thought he ended Agnes's reign of terror.
Three year old John(Holding a diary out to Agnes) Now you'll be nothing but memories in a diary, and we can all sleep knowing you're not around to haunt us anymore.
Agnes(Snatching the diary from John) Nice try John but this diary just so happens to hold a certain power you don't posess.
John saw his chance as he pushed Agnes into the burial plot and started burying her diary and all as she screamed in defeat.
Agnes: You can't bury me girl's hate getting dirty, maybe we can work something else out John.
John threw more dirt on Agnes as she winced because of the dirt hitting her eyes and he smirked thinking he finally beat her.
John: Sorry Agnes but if you're going to continue haunting us then I'm going to continue winning the fight.
Agnes(Pointing at John) You- will- never- win- John- you've- stopped- me- for- now- but- I'll- be- back- for- you- and- the- other- pre- schoolars- in- our- class.
John threw more dirt on Agnes laughing evilly as she moaned weakly and started crying.
John: You may be cute but cute can't stop me fom defeating you.
Agnes(Batting her blue eyes at John) Please let me out I promise to be good and not kill anymore of your friends.
John(Throwing more dirt on her) Sorry but I'm not buying it, you're done for Agnes Washington.
Agnes screamed evilly as a dark matter escaped from her and two more which belonged to her sisters followed.
John(Smoothing out the dirt) Rest In Peace you crazy, killing, three year old girl.
John was brought back to reality not noticing his sheets silky purple material, his blankets orange and black striped material, with blue coveralls hanging in his closet.
John(Stretching) Man what a bad dream that was, I guess I should lay off the caffiene before bed.
John looked at his digital clock and the green numbers said 12:40 AM and John moaned slowly closing his eyes and Agnes covered his walls pictures of her, posters of her, art by her, and a life sized poster of her over John's bed.
John(Groggily) She- couldn't- have- been- that- tough- if- I- beat- her- before.
Agnes's cackle echoed from the room as he fell asleep again and Agnes found a little girl to help reserect her.
Little Girl(Drawing a picture) This is Agnes Washington and she lovies ponies, tea parties, kittens, and hates my rotten brother John.
The drawing was a full scale model of Agnes from her black hair in ponytails to her blue coveralls.
Little Girl: I just wish there was a way to bring her back, so my brother could be afraid to sleep again, and also bring her into reality so John also sees his nightmares in real life.
A necklace magically appeared on Agnes's neck in the picture and John's little sister also had the same necklace on her neck.
Little Girl: Neat Agnes and I have the same necklace, but I wonder what it does?
The necklace in the picture had red crayon lines around it and the center was also colored red as if it was glowing and shooting beams of red light and John's sister's necklace did just that.
Little girl(Amazed) Neato my necklace is making a red light just like the one in the picture.
The Agnes John's sister drew made a background of her buried in the town cemetary and John's sister grabbed a shovel and ran off giggling because she was about to make her brother's life a nightmare come true.
Little girl(Skipping off) I soooooooooooooooooo can't wait to see the look on John's face when he see's his nightmare monster back from the dead, he, he, he, he, he, he, heeeeeee.
At the cemetary we see John's sister staring transfixed at her picture she drew of Agnes as if it was a map and she found a plot with no headstone and the picture showed the same plot.
Little girl(Digging) A digging I will do, a digging I will do, heigh ho the derry o a digging I will do.
John's sister dug until she found a skeleton wearing the same necklace as her and John's sister grabbed the middle of her necklace and placed it on Agnes's necklace making the two form together.
Little Girl: Yesssssssssssssssss time for Agnes Washington to return and then John will be petrified to sleep all over again, except this time waking up won't save him.
The sky to the cemetary formed a hole as John fell into it and his sister sneered opening the diary that John tried to hold Agnes's soul in and the pages fluttered in the wind.
Little Girl: Sorry but you're too late she gave me a necklace and she says that this necklace will make Indestructa thingy majig but long story short she's not going away this time.
John(Running at his sister) Give me that necklace now Scout, you don't know what you're doing bringing her back.
Scout: Sure I do I'm bringing back the nightmare monster that haunted you, except this time she's my BFF and in reality too so now you're not safe awake or asleep.
A cackle echoed across the night sky as Scout giggled and the two neclaces fused together and Scout now held both of them as one on her neck.
Scout: She says that if I'm going to be her BFF we have to start having sleepover's, pedi days, mani days, and parties with just girls.
John: Look Scout just give me the necklace and the journal and nobody gets hurt.
Scout grinned flexing her muscles and they bulged out with veins in them and she grabbed Agnes's skeleton and resting it in front of her.
John: Scout you have to stop trying to bring her back, I mean do you know who she is?
Scout: Sure I do I'm showing you that you can't pick on me anymore because me and my new BFF will fight back, because my new muscles are stronger than yours.
Agnes's skeleton formed a heart and it was pumping blood into her skeleton forming veins, muscles, and skin as her eyes opened and we see a sneer on her three year old face.
Agnes(Dusting herself off) Thanks BFF but I can take it from here, after I deal with your brother he's going to be begging for mercy, now why don't you sit back and watch me work.
Scout eagerly sat against a tree trunk not wanting to miss Agnes teach her mean big brother a lesson.
Agnes(Grabbing John) You thought you would be rid of me but the factly is I'm cuter than anybody in the whole widest world and I gained your littelest sissy for a best friend.
John(Gasping for air) Scout- help- you- have- no- idea- the- terror- you- unleashed.
Agnes: Terror she unleashed?, I'm three, funny, and cute as a button, the only terror I see here is Mr. Gravedigger himself you.
Scout(Gasping) You burried her I mean how mean can you get?, she's just an innocent, pigtailed, cute as a button, three year old.
John: She's not that innocent Scout, she took the lives of five of my friends before I ended her reign as nightmare princess.
Agnes: I only took his friends lives because they were way too mean to live, they made me eat dirt with worms in it.
Scout(Making a disgusted face) Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww that's gross, and nobody makes my bff eat dirt with worms in it and lives.
Agnes(Grabbing John's wrist) Now come on mean big brother, your sis and I have a sleepover planned and you're going to be a part of it in a big way.
Scout(Giggling) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yea a huge way.
The two girls laughed hysterically as Agnes pinched John and he shot up like a Jack In The Box into the real world again still not seeing Agnes's wardrobe hanging in his closet.
John(Rubbing his arm) Ouchhhhhhhhhhhhh ok that was a little too real for me.
The doorbell downstairs rang as Scout also in the real world again shoved past John sticking her tongue out at him and running to open the door to find Agnes sneering with a backpack slung over her shoulders.
John(Shocked) No- it- can't- be- you- it's- impossible.
John's mother(Kissing John's forehead) Are you all right sweetie it feels like you're running a fever.
John: No I'm not because it's 1:00 AM and she's having a friend sleep over, I mean how late does she expect to stay up with her little friend?
John's mom(Checking her watch) John sweetie it's 3:00 in the afternoon, just how hard have you been stressing yourself at school my little man?
John looked at a clock on a wall and it said three o clock and the sun shone bright through the windows.
John(Rubbing his eyes) I don't know maybe I just need some time off from school.
Scout: Come on Aggie let's start the party, I mean after all it's only three in the afternoon and we have a whole day and night of things planned.
Agnes skipped up the stairs with Scout as John's mom smiled after them.
John's mom: What a cute girl she is, now open wide I'm going to take your temperature and then it's off for some rest.
John's mom shoved the thermomater in his mouth and waited for it to beep and she shook it staring at him curiously.
John's mom: No temp well maybe you just need to eat something or maybe some time out of the house could be fun.
John: No mom you don't understand Agnes and Scout have it in for me because I buried Agnes when we were younger, but she was killing my friends and I needed to do something.
John's mom(Agitated) Not this song and dance again John, we've been through this in therapy and it was proved that your friends died in their sleep.
John: Right because somehow Agnes Washington found out how to get into our dreams and use them to her advantage.
John's mom: There is no way a person of this world can do that, you've got to stop watching so many slasher movies before bedtime
John: Look I'm telling you that Agnes Washington is up to no good, she's back from the dead for a reason and Scout reserected her.
John's mom(Patting John's head) Maybe that whole night out thing should take effect tonight, I mean you've got friends to hang and chill with don't you?
John: Not anymore she took them all from me and I'm the final course, now she's in the house and nothing's stopping her from taking me.
John's mom: Well I'll be home so I can stop whatever the little cutie has in mind for you.
John: That's what you said last time and she killed my friends and almost had me with them.
John's mom: John I refuse to believe this fairytale, just get some rest and go out somewhere I mean there has to be somewhere you want to be besdies here.
John(Grabbing his car keys) I guess if I'm out Agnes can't get to me, I mean what is she going to do follow me?
John didn't know how right he was as he got in the shower and Agnes saw her time to strike and so did Scout.
Agnes: Phase one is in effect, now you know the plan Scout play those baby greens to your advantage and I'll get even with John.
Scout sneered as Agnes joined her and Scout skipped off to get her job for phase one of no more older brother underway and she found her mom in the kitchen.
Scout: Hey mama do you think maybe Margo Washington could babysit tonight?, I mean she always gets me pizza and Agnes said that Margo might even bring candy this time.
Mom(Scratching her chin) Well I guess I could use the night off, and Margo does have very good babysitting reccomendations in the paper.
Scout(Jumping up and down) Yayyyyyyyyyyy I'll go tell Agnes right now, she's going to be so psyched that her older sister is babysitting tonight.
Scout ran off with a sneer on her face as Agnes turned into a cloud of purple smoke and decorated John's room to bring out more of her features and less of his.
Agnes(Sneering) I have you right where I want you now you slippery bug.
Agnes skipped up to the shower becoming the steam from the shower and blending with it.
John(Snickering) What was I thinking a pre schoolar beating me?, I mean how crazy would I have to be to be scared of a little girl?
Agnes cackled as the tiles fell from the shower and she became gigantic as the door to the bathroom locked and John gulped seeing Agnes's size.
Agnes(Grabbing John) You- were- thinking- that- theres- a lot- to- be- afraid- of- in- me, now- your- not- for- me- Margo- needs- a- daughter- and- she'll- be- here- in- three- seconds- with- a- costume- for- little- old- you.
John screamed in fear as Agnes cackled becoming the steam again and the downstairs door banged closed as Agnes giggled triumphantly.
Agnes(Sing song voice) Guess whooooooooooooo Jonny boy.
John gulped as Margo was heard downstairs and both Scout and Agnes were overjoyed that she came.
Agnes(Grinning at Scout) Now the real fun can begin, Margo is not going to let your brother leave.
Margo Washington walked into the house in brown hair, a plaid skirt, a green shirt over a black Lorax shirt, glasses, and red and white high tops as John's mom grinned knowing John was now Margo's property.
Margo(Waving) Bye Mrs. Ward and don't worry John will not be here when you get back.
John's mom: Good because his crazy brain needs to be out of this house.
Margo(Shaking her backpack) I have the tools to make his crazy brain a reality.
John's mom walked off as Margo sneered walking up the stairs with her clothes when she was a little girl following inside of her backpack.
Agnes(Looking at her nails) Come on BFF we have some major duty manicures to get and then we can get pedi's too.
Scout and Agnes skipped off as the shower turned off and John was afraid of what was going to be waiting for him when he got to his room but he also had a trick or two up his sleeves for Mago.
John: She may be strong but she hasn't dealt with the likes of me yet.
John walked from the bathroom and down the hall to hear humming of Good Morning To You coming from his room.
John(Walking into his room) All right geek out of my room now.
Margo(Twirling around) Well someone needs to learn good manners, once you become my pride and joy that will be the first thing you learn.
John(Getting dressed) I take it that this will be the first and last boy body you see, so take it in because I am so out of here.
Margo(Grabbing John) Ohhhhhhhhhh no you don't, see you beat my little sister up and now it's payback time.
Margo saw just a towel in her hands as John already fully clothed dashed downstairs and peeled out of the driveway in his car.
Margo sneered as she turned into smoke blending with the exhaust smoke from John's car.
John(Talking to himself) Mannnnnnnnn am I glad I got away from that teen, I was afraid I might have to become her daughter if I stayed any later.
John turned the radio on as a DJ was speaking and John didn't notice that it sounded exactly like Margo.
Margo: And right now we're spinning a new song called Pedal To The Metal (The Revenge Song) ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaa.
John made to break but the gas pedal got pushed in by itself and the car sped off as John's seatbelt wrapped around him Margo's cackle echoing from the radios speakers.
Margo: Buckle up here sweetie mommy's going to show you how fast this baby can really drive.
Margo's body emerged from the radio with a sneer on her face as she took a sip from a Pepsi in John's cup holder and spit it out.
Margo: Ughhhhhhhhhhh flat, don't you know it's not safe to drink and drive.
John screamed as the brake pedal fell from his car only leaving the gas pedal.
Margo(Pulling into John's driveway) And that's how mama handles her cars fast as lighning and no brakes.
Margo unbuckled John and pulled him back into the house with a grin on her face.
Margo: All right Munchkins just let me handle this runaway, then we'll order a pizza and soda with crazy bread and you can introduce the newest gal pal of yours to your methods of madness.
Agnes and Scout sneered and scurried off to plan their next move with John as a little girl.
Margo(Shaking her head) I can't believe you thought you could get away from the best babysitter in the world, I've been babysitting since I've known you.
John screamed again as footies were pulled out and so was a Fireside Girl's uniform as Margo's eyes were evil slits.
Margo(Advancing to John) You're too strong for me but don't worry your little friends aren't, you on the other hand have- a- whole- new- girl- bully- to- deal- with.
John(Gulping) Y-y-y-y-y-y-you do?
Margo(Nodding) It seems she still wants me to babysit you and also to make you her little girl, now if you haven't guessed yet then I guess we could introduce you two.
Margo cackled as a figure emerged in the shadows of John's room and he screamed in terror of it.
Sign up to rate and review this story