Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > The Big Badolescent and Laura's second Strike

Chapter 16 Izzy's Got The Frizzy's Vengance

by orieo82 0 reviews

Our favorite, little Fireside Girl is making her ff debut

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-09-05 - 3172 words

0Unrated
John continued to scream as the girl Margo brought with her sneered swinging her purple backpack this way and that until she had John cornered against the wall.
Girl: I've waited a long time for this boy.
John: What are you going to do with me?
Girl: Well first of all I'm going to make you smaller, a little rounder, and girlier.
John(Gulping) Then what?
Girl: Then we'll celebrate your third birthday with a Tigger And Pooh Lumpy theme.
John: Thennnnnnnnn?
Girl(Grabbing John's hand) I'll teach you my favoritest line ever, Whatcha Doin and that'll be a line that never dies.
Isabella Garcia Shapiro shrieked with laughter as Margo pushed John down and Isabella had a tape measure between her teeth.
Isabella: You thought you were rid of me, you thought you defeated me by forgetting me, you thought I could never come back for you, but you were soooooooooooo wrong.
John tried kicking Isabella as she easily unbutoned and unzipped his pants.
Isabella(Throwing John a purple dress and a white shirt with a purple bow) Put these on and then we'll try on your Lil Spark uniform.
John refused to move and Isabella expected this as she sat on his stomach and Agnes hummed a tune under a kazoo and Scout conducted the song Isabella was ready to sing.
Isabella: Calm down Girls have we forgotten who we are we're Fireside Girls Troop number 246321 and we never give up
Agnes, Scout, Margo, and Isabella: We're Fireside girl's one and all and together we belong, we wear our patches upon our sashes and we stand cute small and strong, This is the Fireside Girl Song and it's not too terribly long.
John screamed as his ears throbbed to the girl's singing and Isabella pointed to the bathroom her finger quivering with anger.
Isabella(Standing up) You'll find that I'm a tough but fair mama, now get in that bathroom now young lady and don't come out until the purple pants and shirt pajama's I left you with are on.
John groaned as Isabella cleared her throat about to sing again and he quickly moved to the bathroom his ears starting to throb again.
Isabella: And I don't want to see you out of there without your PJ's on.
The bathroom door shut as John saw stretchy underwear, tights, purple shoes. a purple bow, and purple shirt and pants pajama suit not knowing how he was going to make the underwear fit on his butt.
Isabella(At the bathroom door) Hurry it up sweetness we still have a bunch of cute little PJ's to try on.
John: Well mommy craziest I don't know how to get these small underwear on and I don't think they'll fit me.
Isabella unlocked the door with a sneer on her face as she picked the underwear up and forced them on John's butt.
Isabella: See they fit fine now hurry it up as I said bunches of other cute little PJ's to try on.
John angrily picked up his PJ's suit and put it on as he shrank smaller and Isabella's slippers she had when she was three fit him perfectly as his feet shrunk into them.
John(Shuffling from the bathroom) Are we satasfied?
Isabella: Awwwwwwwwww these are the cutest PJ's of all, now let's try on some footies next and see how cute you look in those.
Dozen's of footies were thrown at John and Isabella pointed to the bathroom where John walked in and picked through the footies as Isabella followed him.
Isabella: This is a two person job so let's get these on one by one and then we'll try on your Lil Spark uniform.
John fidgeted as Isabella came prepared and sat on his legs an evil grin on her face.
Isabella: I was fidgity as a child too and so my mommy sat on me the same way I'm sitting on you and she forced these itchy, uncomfortable, sheep wool footies on me, and this is only one pair.
John's pants and shirt pajama's that Isabella gave him were forced off of him and she cackled evilly forcing the footies on him as he started itching all over.
Isabella: Awwwwwwwwwwwwww just like I was at your age.
John(Scratching) These- itch- like- carazyyyyyyyyyyyy- isn't- there- something- I- can- do- about- you- making- me- your- little- girl?
Isabella(Scratching her chin in thought) Hmmmmmmmmm let's see, you bullied me at a young age, you killed me in dreams, and you sent me to nightmare world never to be heard from again so I'm thinking no.
Isabella giggled evilly pulling the first pair of footies off and putting a second pair on John as they were too small and squeezed his stomach, legs, and arms in.
Isabella: Awwwwwwwwww they fit perfectly, there are still five more to try on so let's get going munchkin.
John(Struggling) Come- on- Shapiro- we've- had- our- fun- I- mean- if- it- weren't- for- me- you- wouldn't- have- joined- the- Fireside- Girls- and- became- troop- leader.
Isabella(Forcing the footies off) Now come on you really didn't think I was just going to let you go with you decorating my pigtails with green finger paint now did you?
John: Yea but I apologized for that Izzy, I mean there has to be someone else in this world you want as a daughter besides me.
Isabella(Kissing his cheeks) The Izzy nickname gets passed down today from me to you, now here's number three.
Isabella pulled a pair of purple footies with dirt, sour milk, mustard, ketchup, fruit juice, cola, maple syrup, grass, and throw up stains on them.
Isabella(Plugging her nose) Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww as we can see my favorite footies, but defintely need a good washing.
John gagged as Isabella giggled forcing the footies on him and she held a prideful, evil, menacing smile because she got her first Fireside patch for these footies.
Isabella: Those footies come with a history, it was the first annual Lil Spark Sleepover and we got an award for the dirtiest, smelliest, most disgusting pair of pajama's.
John(Plugging his nose) Let me guess you won that hands down.
Isabella: Precisely but in those days I just had the dirt, mustard, ketchup, fruit juice, cola, and maple syrup stains on them, the sour milk, grass stains, and throw up came later.
John: Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww these things stink to high Heaven.
Isabella(Cackling) I know at the 20th annual Lil Spark sleepover my munchkin is sooooooooooooo going to win it hands down.
John gulped as Isabella giggled advancing onto him her giggle sounding maniacal.
John: Why am I wearing purple anyway when you wear pink?, aren't I supposed to be wearing pink like my mama?
Isabella(Shaking her head) Nope I didn't get pink until I brought Pinky my dog, then my mom forced pink onto me like it will be forced onto you.
John: Look Shapiro I understand I hurt you but this is hurting me so isn't that like payback?
Isabella cackled as she continued her story about the first annual Lil Spark Sleepover.
Isabella: My friend Gretchen was a close second with throw up all over her PJ's since she was a baby, throwup of all different colors on there and it stunk but not as much as mine did and that's the story.
Isabella pulled her favorite footies off of John and cackled knowing more stains were bound to meet her favorite footies.
Isabella: You'll wear these all the time, pee in them, get pizza sauce on them, spaghetti sauce, maybe even some meatballs will join said tomato sauce but that's up to you and your stinky PJ's.
Another boy slowly crept up to Isabella with a knife as John knew it was his rescuer and another boy joined that boy making a two party rescue team.
Isabella(Forcing a pair of red footies on him) Red was soooooooooooo my color at three, and it will be yours too, that makes three more left.
The boy with the knife stabbed Isabella as she bled and fell back thinking she was dead John was relieved as the two others grabbed him and they ran from Isabella's house.
Boy #1: Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyy that was too close, let's get out of here before we meet the rest of troop 246321 and they torture us for killing their leader.
John ran as fast as he could and a cackle came from Isabella's house that he didn't hear as he continued to run hoping nobody would follow him.
Girl #2: You two boys are doomed because the one that killed Isabella is in for a long funless night, and the other just became Public Enemy #1 on my angry face list.
The two boys didn't notice two shadows following them and one looked exactly like Isabella and the other looked like her friend and partner in crime Gretchen.
Boy #1: Shhhhhhhh Josh did you hear that?, I think we're being followed by someone.
Josh: Greg don't be dense who would be stupid enough to follow us down this dark neighborhood?
Greg(Shivering) Seriously Josh we're being followed and I think we made a big mistake killing Shapiro back there.
Josh(Lighting a cigarette) Look Greg you have got to chill, there's nobody following us, John is safe and-
Before he got to finish Josh fell to the ground hacking on his smoke but instead of white it was purple and Isabella's shadow cackled slowly creeping into Josh's nervous system.
Gretchen(Grabing Greg)Hmmmmmmmm glasses check, misunderstood soul check, you have the perfect figure, and the rest you'll learn.
Greg wore glasses as Gretchen pointed them out and he was misunderstood only because his imagination often ran away with him.
Josh(Crawling) Come- on- Matthews- we're- old- friends- aren't- we?
Gretchen(Spitting gum in his hair) Look familliar does it?, You spit wads and wads of gum in my hair as we grew up, now I'm getting even and so is Greg.
Before he could respond Gretchen pulled Greg to a house where she opened the door and sneered pulling her prey upstairs to his new room.
Gretchen(Spreading her arms out) All this could be yours if and only if you sign a contract with me making me your mama in the end.
Greg's hand shivered as a quill was handed to him and he saw his big family forgetting him all the time, him always getting left out, picked on, and never invited to go anywhere as Gretchen just stared into his eyes.
Gretchen: I can change your life for the better Greg, you need to do this not for me but for yourself, I mean look at all the bad things that's happened to you in your family.
Greg: And you promise to show me attention and do things with me?, you promise that my life will be forever changed when i sign this paper?
Gretchen sneered nodding as Greg hating his old life and seeing the chance to start a new life signed the contract and Gretchen clapped happily the sneer never leaving her face.
Greg: All right so what do we do first because I don't feel any different mama.
Gretchen(Taking his hand) Well first and foremost you need a bath and badly, then we can plan our next POA after that.
Greg: POA?
Gretchen: Plan Of Attack, see living with me your going to learn all sorts of cool ways to abbreviate your words, I got a patch in it when I was a Fireside Girl just like you will.
Greg(Gulping) Uhhhhhhhh wait Fireside Girl's are for girls which is why they don't call it Fireside Boys.
Gretchen(Nodding) MMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHMNMMMMMMMMMMMMMM and it was also in the contract you signed my little Gretchen Lauarelei Matthews II.
Greg: Wait you never said anything about me being a girl when I signed the contract.
Gretchen(Sneering) Looks like someone forgot to read the fine print.
Greg: But what about all that junk you promised, like chaging my life for the better and all that junk.
Gretchen(Opening the bathroom door) This is for the better Greg, I mean at least you'll be an only child.
Greg gulped as Gretchen's shadow enveloped him and her sneer was the wickedest he'd seen it.
Gretchen: So let mama run you a bath and we can go from there shall we?
Greg nodded not seeing any other choice as Gretchen skipped up to the tub and filled it with pink bubbles and grabbed a washcloth and a towel.
Gretchen: See you're different than the others who made deals with me, the others wanted a loophole and my contracts are airtight and and non refundable.
Greg just tiptoed to the tub to find Barbies also waiting for him and a Barbie dreamhouse with raft, and a rubber duckie.
Gretchen(Following his gaze) Her name's Quackers and I've had her since I was small and I pass her down to you.
Greg: So will it hurt to become a girl?, I mean is it painful?
Gretchen(Shrugging) I don't remember being born, but I do know that you're going to get all the attention as a little girl.
Greg: And you promise that I'm going to be the only daughter you have?
Gretchen(Nodding) MMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMM I'm going to give you all the attention I have in me.
Greg was handed the towel and Gretchen motioned for him to take his clothes off.
Gretchen: Hop in and I'll show you how clean a girl should smell my little princess.
Greg did as he was told and the bubbles surrounded him as Gretchen sneered down at him her shadow covering him.
Gretchen(Putting soap on the washcloth) All right punkin arms up so we can wash your armpits first and we'll see where we are from there.
Greg lifted his arms as Gretchen washed his armpits and he noticed that he was begining to enjoy being in the bubble bath.
Gretchen(smirking) I loved bubble baths at a young age too, and I still do.
Greg grabbed the Barbies and started making them swim across the water and Gretchen knew that soon this lonely boy was going to be her spoiled rotten daughter.
Gretchen: You just relax and enjoy the tub I'm going to get a camera for our very first picture together.
Greg shrugged still playing with the Barbies and Gretchen sneered seeing Josh becoming Isabella in the middle of the street.
Gretchen(Tsking Josh) Maybe if you didn't murder her she'd be nicer to you.
Josh(Moaning) Well- maybe- if- she- wasn't- always- in- our- dreams- trying- to- recruit- us- into- her- Fireside- Girl's- Club- I- wouldn't- have- had- to- kill- her- in- the- first- place.
Gretchen(Spinning around Josh) Well looks like Greg is going to join the Fireside Girl's as a Lil Spark real soon, him and I have found an understanding.
Josh held his stomach as it became smaller and Isabella could be heard cackling inside of it.
Gretchen(Walking off) Now excuse me but Greg and I have some mother to daughter bonding to do.
Gretchen skipped off cackling at Josh as she reached the bathroom to find Greg growing her light brown hair and she knew that soon Greg would be feeling her love and attention.
Gretchen: Well let's continue to get you cleaned sweetie, then I'll introduce you to nightgowns the coolest way to sleep because they feel cool in the Summer and you'll have footies for Winter.
Greg allowed Gretchen to clean his tummy next and he giggled due to the tickling it did as she cleaned it.
Gretchen(Poking Greg's tummy) I was always ticklish there too.
Greg's stomach was cleaned and Gretchen moved to his feet cleaning them and then she smiled down at him as he played more with the Barbies.
Gretchen: I'm going to get you some PJ's you just sit tight, then we can watch as Josh your former best friend becomes Isabella Garcia Shapiro my best friend.
Gretchen skipped off to her room as a little girl and pulled all the nightgowns, underwear, socks, coveralls, footies, shorts, skirts, and play shirts she could find to dress Greg up in.
Gretchen(Sneering) I hope baby blue is his favorite color he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, heeeeeeeee.
Greg felt himself becoming smaller in the tub but he didn't care because he knew that his whole life was going to be different thanks to Gretchen adopting him into her family.
Gretchen(Skipping into the bathroom) And to you I say TADUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH baby blue everything now let's get you dried off and get some PJ's on you.
Greg gulped at his least favorite color and Gretchen found the perfect way to tortue him.
Gretchen(Pulling out millions of tights) Tights anybody?, I wore these like they were going out of style when I was a little girl.
Greg made to scream but it was muffled as Gretchen held him close to her to dry him off.
Gretchen: See you have no choice but to where these girly clothes and colors because I'm your mama and I say you have to wear them, and as we all know mama's word is law at an early age.
Greg made to protest as Gretchen dried off his light brown hair with a sneer on her face.
Gretchen: Now let's get you ready for bed, I have just the pj's for this occasion sweetie pie.
Gretchen forced a pair of purple undies on Greg and a pair of multicolored footies as Greg held his breath due to the smell.
Gretchen: These are my throw up footies, I wore them to my very first sleepover and almost beat my bff Isabella out for first prize, now they'll be yours to decorate with throw up and only throw up.
Greg(About to gag) These- things- stink- bad- I- mean- how- long- have- you- had- them?
Gretchen(Sneering) Oh I dunno since I was a baby I think, but then again I've had these footies as long as I can remember which lucky for you is a newborn.
Greg moaned as Gretchen cackled zipping up the footies and leading Greg to his new room which was a shrine of her.
Gretchen(Pulling his blankets back) Bedtime munchie pie we have a long day of Fireside girl learning tomorrow.
Greg(Squirming) These things are so uncomfrtable, what have you done to Josh and John?
Gretchen(Sneering) They aren't my responsibility their Isabella's, John woke up but there's Study hall tomorrow and Isabella is on pins and needles for that.
Greg didn't know what he was going to do as he shrank smaller and Gretchen just giggled tucking him in.
Gretchen: Snug as a bug in a rug your out of luck if your nose itches.
Greg yawned and slowly closed his eyes and Gretchen saw the final transformation as she cackled triumphantly.
Gretchen(Kissing Greg's forehead) Tomorrow we start the attention giving phase of our relationship.
Sign up to rate and review this story