Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > The Big Badolescent and Laura's second Strike

Chapter 19 Making A Firefly

by orieo82 0 reviews

Isabella needs a Firefly to join the moms of The Fireside club and there are only two nominees

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-09-05 - 2241 words

0Unrated
The next day Isabella and Annastasia were both sneering knowing that Bastion's next Chanukah pressent was going to be big.
Annastasia: I hope he likes being a Firefly becuase that's where the stupid Fireside's start right mama?
Isabella(Stouting) Right and he'll be forced to love The Fireside Girl's unlike some people I know.
Annastasia(Shrugging) What's the point in dressing up in uniforms?, Showing off patches?, having giggly sleepovers?, and one day becoming a leader in the Fireflies and going all the way to the Fireside Girl's?
Isabella: The point is that it's a tradition for every Shapiro besides you to join the Fireside Girl's.
Annastasia: Well can we make this quick because I have plans for my little sister too mama. And FYI they don't involve goofy uniforms.
Isabella(Screaming) THE UNIFORM ISN'T GOOFYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IT'S BEAUTIFUL AND YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS THAT YOU AREN'T GOING TO JOIN THE FIRESIDE GIRL'S LIKE YOUR SISTER.
Annastasia: Whatevs just come get me when Bastion's a little girl so I can teach him to hate the Fireside Girl's like me.
Isabella stomped up to Bastion's room to find him giggling at cartoons on the tv.
Isabella: Bastion come on sweetie I have plans for us today and they involve you in a big way.
Bastion followed Isabella to her room and he had no idea how she was going to make his nightmares come true.
Isabella(Going through her closet) See Annastasia's refusing to join the Fireside Girl's and is looking to get grounded.
Bastion: Weren't you a Fireside Girl Mama?
Isabella: I know right?
Bastion: Well if I can help in any way just ask me.
Isabella(Pulling out a small outfit) I'm so glad to hear you say that.
Bastion(Pointing at the uniform) What's that for?
Isabella(Ruffling Bastion's hair) Curiosity killed the cat sweetie.
Bastion smiled thinking Isabella was going to make Annastasia wear this outfit.
Isabella: I can read your mind sweetie and I really should make Anna wear it but if she wants to shun my legacy let her, now for that if I can help in any way just ask me thing.
Bastion: So who's the uniform for if not Anna?
Isabella(Pointing at him) I want you to carry my legacy on as a Firefly, a Lil Spark, and then a Fireside Girl and beyond.
Bastion(Giggling) I can't join those clubs they're for girls meaning no boys allowed.
Isabella: Exactly and I'm going to turn you into your sister's worst nightmare another mama and boy is she going to love when you rub in that you're mama's favorite.
Bastion(Backing away) Uhh- I- take- back- what- I- said- before- mama- I- meant- anything- but- turning- me- into- a- club- obsessed- little- girl.
Isabella(Shutting and locking the door) Well you should have mentioned that after saying If you can help in any way just ask you.
Bastion(Banging on the door) HELPPPPPPPPPPP SOMEBODY PLEASEEEEEEEEE HHHHHHEEEEELLLLPPPPPPPP.
Isabella(Tisking Bastion) Their scared because of your Fairy Tales involving Santa Jew, and Anna has lost that privellage too.
Bastion(Gulping) She- has?
Isabella(Measuring Bastion) Mmmmmmmhhhhhhhmmmmmm Mama's got a new and improved Santa Jew in the making.
Bastion(Terrified) Who- is- it?
Isabella(Throwing a Santa hat on Josh) Ho, ho, ho or should we say he, he, heeeeeeee welcome to the nightmare giving life of a Shapiro Bastion.
Bastion also saw a small brown skirt, a small yellow sash, a small orange vest, a small white shirt, a small red belt, small red shoes, and a small ornage beret with a red bow on it.
Isabella(Cackling) Any last words Isabella Garcia Shapiro the 2nd?
Bastion(Begging) Please don't do this mama I mean haven't you always wanted a son? And Anna can become just like you if you want her to.
Isabella(Picking Bastion up) Sorry Kiddo but she's too far gone in her own life to become another me, but you're just perfect.
Bastion tried fidgetting as the clothes met his eyes and he saw underwear with Isabella's face on the back.
Isabella(Beaming) I was the most marketable as a Fireside Girl, the others never had as much as me I even have a stuffed animal of myself in your new room.
Bastion bit Isabella's hand and ran off as she screamed in pain and he unlocked the door running down the hall to be blocked off by Annastasia.
Annastasia(Giggling) Sorry Bastion but mama won't shut up about me becoming a Fireside girl and that's not going to happen.
Bastion: But if I become like mommy I'll get all the attention and you'll be totally jealous Anna.
Annastasia(Handing Bastion to Isabella) That's something I can learn to deal with, good luck becoming the newest Firefly Bastion.
Isabella(Shaking her hand) Ouch I hope you've had all your shots young man.
Annastasia(Skipping off) Enjoy the girly clubs Bastion, mama will soooooo enjoy being a Smore Girl which is a group all the moms of the Fireside girls belong to.
Isabella(Wrapping her hand) And just for biting me I'm going to make you becoming a spitting image of me slow and full of pain instead of quick and painless.
Bastion got lifted from the floor and was carried back to Isabella's room where as she said was going to torture Bastion beyond belief.
Isabella(Sneering) Now first thing's first I'm going to get us some cookies and milk for this joyous occasion so just sit tight.
Bastion was locked in the room again as Isabella cackled knowing how to make Anna pay for all the bad things she said about The Fireside Girls.
Isabella(Grabbing a plate of cookies) Next Izzy 2 and I will work on her catchphrase mine is Whatcha Doin hers will be one all her own.
Isabella grabbed a milk carton with two cups as Anna licked her lips and Isabella sneered knowing another way to torture Anna.
Isabella(Sticking her nose up) Sorry Firefly and Fireside Girls business and apparently they wear goofy costumes.
Anna(Whining) Can't I just have one?
Isabella(Shaking her head) As I said Firefly and Fireside girl business, man is Bastion ever going to get spoiled like milk past the expiration date.
Isabella cackled opening her door to see Bastion trying to bolt out but she grabbed him and placed him on her bed.
Isabella(Shutting her door and locking it) And don't even think of trying to sneak in here Anna because I see all.
Bastion: ANNA HEEEEELLLLPPPPPP MEEEEEEEE I'LL MAKE IT WORTH YOUR WHILLLLLEEEEEE JUST PLEASE GET ME OUT OF HEEEEERRRREEEEE.
Isabella: All right first thing's first here a pen and paper I want you to write down some catch phrases and I'll decide which one is best for my Little Firely.
Bastion reluctantly wrote some of his favorite catch phrases and handed the list to Isabella and she giggled circling one and handing it back to Bastion.
Isabella: What in the tater tots is going on I love it, next we're going to fill that empty tummy of yours with cookies and milk, and don't worry about saving some for your sister she's a no good Fireside girl basher.
Bastion's nose gave a quick sniff as the cookies were placed in between him and Isabella who poured two cups of milk.
Isabella: Go on take one they're not poison, I baked them fresh today just for this occasion mmmmmmmmmm chocolate chip my favorite.
Bastion gobbled his cookie up and drank some of his milk as Issabella topped it off.
Issabella: See we could have days like this all the time if you were my daughter, I mean how else are you going to get the baking and loving daughter patch?
Bastion: Will it hurt?
Issabella(Hugging him) Not in the least sweetie, I mean do you really think I'd do something to hurt my favorite?
Bastion(Grinning) I'm your favorite?
Issabella: Cha I mean Anna shuns the Fireside clubs without even giving them a chance.
Bastion(Repostioning his Santa hat) And Anna has no powers in dreams anymore?
Isabella(Shaking her head) I never said that I mean she can have any powers she wants, but I created Santa Jew when I was about her age and I have every right to take it from her.
Bastion ate another cookie as Isabella also ate another and drank her cup of milk.
Isabella(Placing a form on Bastion's lap) So do we have days like this all the time or are you going to force me to beg?
Bastion(Sighing) I'll do it as long as I also get to be giant in dreams like Anna and you were when you were Santa Jew.
Isabella: Just sign this and consider it done.
Bastion signed his name Bastion Elliot Shapiro in cursive on the form as Isabella's eyes were dripping with triumph and evil.
Isabella(Cackling) Yes, yes, yyeeeesssssss I'll finally have a daughter to spread ghost stories about at sleepovers, and you'll haunt boys sleepovers most seeing their always no girl's allowed and all.
Bastion was stripped to nothing and Isabella handed him the underwear with her face on them and the small Fireside Girl outfit.
Isabella: We may need to hem so try the clothes on and let' s see what we have to work with.
Bastion was led to a bathroom in Isabella's room and she shut the door allowing her son his last minutes of privacy.
Bastion(Pulling the underwear up to his waist) I wonder if I'll learn the Fireside Girl song like mama learned when she was one of them.
Bastion's butt and waist shrank as he took the brown skirt and carefully slipped it on his waist magically molding until it fit him.
Bastion(Spinning around) Well at least the skirt's extra spinny, now let's try the shirt on.
Bastion slipped the shirt over him and buttoned it and the same as the skirt his body molded until it fit him.
Bastion(Taking the orange vest) My mommy said this was the very first thing she didn't have to buy for her Fireside Girls uniform.
Isabella(Knocking) Everything OK in there Izzy 2?
Bastion(Putting the vest on) Yes mama just admiring myself in the greatest uniform ever.
Isabella(Smiling triumphantly) Just checking, I'll be out here when you're done.
Bastion smiled liking his Fireside Girl outfit so far as he picked up the yellow sash with no patches on it first.
Bastion(Frowning) It's so bare but no worries I'll have patches soon.
Bastion draped the sash over his shoulders and picked up the beret with bow next.
Bastion(Throwing the hat on his head) Haaaaaaaaaa Anna is sooooooo missing out on being a Firefly I mean just look at this great costume.
Bastion slipped some socks on and picked the red shoes up last slipping them on and seeing his body smaller and finding a newfound love for the Fireside clubs just like Isabella.
Bastion(Opening the door and twirling) Just- look- at- how- spinny- it- is- mama. Was- yours- this- spinny?
Isabella(Snickering) Yes when I was your age it was but starch changed that real quick, now hold still spinning queen I have to snap your light in.
Bastion: My light?
Isabella(Nodding) Yes your light because every firefly has a light up butt and you're no different Munchie.
Isabella(Looking at Bastion's sash) It's nothing but a ribbon for now but soon it'll fill with Firefly sash's and next you'll get a new sash for the Lil Sparks and get that filled up, then finally you'll get a sash for the Fireside Girl's and make sure there isn't a bare spot on it.
Bastion(Jumping up) I wanna see myself mama, I wanna see if I'm a little girl yet.
Isabella lifted Bastion as he looked in the mirror and finally letting the clothes take him turning him into a newborn baby girl and Isabella giggled tickling her new daughter's belly to make her laugh.
Isabella(Kissing Izzy 2's forehead) Now we torture your sister by Fireside Girling her room so much she'll hate them even more he, he, he, he, heeeeeeeeee.
Izzy 2 waved her butt around watching it light up and cracking up at it as Isabella grabbed her cell phone making a video of her.
Isabella: Meet Isabella Garcia Shapiro the 2nd and she's really excited to be a firefly contender. So please chose her because she'll be heartbroken if she's not chosen.
Isabella saw Gretchen Elizabeth Matthews already posted on there and knew Gretchen II and Izzy II were going to be great friends in the Fireflies together.
Isabella(Posting the video) And veoula we have a video contender for the Firefly race and-
Before Isabella finished she saw an email already confirming Izzy II's invitation in the Fireflies and she cackled triumphantly making Anna's room a tribute to the Fireside Girl's and Izzy II's room a tribute too the Fireflies and Isabella.
Isabella(Kissing Izzy II's cheek) Get rest tonight Santa Jew because tomorrow is your first official playdate with the Fireflies and I have a date with the Smore Girls including Gretchen.
Anna(Screaming) MOTHERRRRRRRRRR WHATTTTTT HAVEEEEEEE YOUUUUUU DONEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOO MYYYYYYYY ROOMMMMMMMMMM!!!
Isabella(Sneering and placing Izzy II in her crib) And the fight begins.
What happens when Izzy II meets the nightmares of a boys sleepover read part 16 No Babies Allowed and reply to part 15
Sign up to rate and review this story