Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Aww, sugar. (Frerard)

...and sometimes stare for hours.

by snowwhiiteqween 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-09-10 - 1010 words

0Unrated
Well, here I am updating pretty quick. Yay! I acutally did not procrastinate... Actually... My college instructor kicked some kids and myself, out of his class because we didn't have one out of 15 of the books he made us buy.. Sounds like a nice teacher, huh? NOT! Anyhwho, so I'm here in the college library putting good time in writing my Frerard fic. How life should be spent! xD Just kidding. Plus, I listened to 'If i'm james dean and you're audrey hepburn' by Sleeping with sirens, while writing this chapter. Anyways... Enjoy! \(^.^)/

I lay in bed, sleepless for hours. Insomnia making me its little bitch. Thoughts swarmed my mind with the constant buzzing. It felt like hornets stinging my brain. I try to force them all away with all the mental strength I claim I have. Mikey's words and questions echoing in all of the caverns of my fragile mind. Why did I go into another demension every time I was in Gerard's presence.

I would break into a cold sweat. Normally, I would sweat from the anxiety.. but I had a new case of anxiety.

I felt like I was floating when I could hear nasal voice resonating in the room around us. The his rusty colored eyes looked at me when I giggled.

I looked at on my clock on my nightstand.

3:30 a.m.

Fuck. Should I even TRY to sleep? Maybe I should just pull on all nighter and hope Mikey wants to ditch again...

What am I saying? Of course he wants to ditch. We both want out of that shithole. I've only been there one day, but I sure as hell know I won't want to stay there. If my past experience of school wasn't good, then how the hell will higher grades get any better?

A whole bunch of idiot jocks that don't know how to fucking read, yet somehow get good grades. Their all full of shit! That whole school.

Finally, I felt feelings of fatigue overcame my body. I was falling deeper and deeper into a sleeping darkness. My eye gave in and they wouldn't flutter until I was in the unconscious.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt like I was blind. I was awake yet I could not open my eyes. My lids wouldn't respond to my request. I could feel my bed still beneath me.

Suddenly, I felt my bed dip at the end of it. I starting panicking. My heart beating fast in my chest. My breath was hitched in my throat.

I felt the dips getting closer to my body. The heat I felt was emanating from what ever was causing all of this. Then I felt a hand on my shin. I jerked my leg away.

"Who the fuck is that?!" I yelled. My voice echoed all over my room as if it was a deep cave.

"Shhh, baby. Just relax." the ghostly whisper said in my ear. I couldn;t decipher whether it was a boy or girl. I could feel it breath against my cartiledge of my ear. I shivered. But some how I obliged to the mysterty person's request. Inner peace took over me. I layed back into my bed and relaxed as the voice told me to.

The hand that was on my shin was now join with another one. Both hands were caressing my legs. Brushing up and down my legs. I felt myself grow within my boxers.

"You like that huh?" the whispered voice asked me. I whimpered in response. It chuckled quietly in response. Goosebumps ran up all over my back and arms. I let out a quiet sigh.

I felt the cold ghsotly hands go under the legs of my boxers. I moan loudly. I shivered as the cold hands my contact with my testicles. This was all new to me. My virgin body couldn't take all of this excitement. Especially the contact of someone else touching everywhere. The body was layin next to my side.

Warm, wet lips attached to my neck as they sucked and bit my neck all over. I couldn't contain myself from all of the moans and groans. I could ecstasy run throughout my body. The hand lay rested grasped around the base of my cock. I have never been this hard in my life.

Th lips that were attched to my neck, now attacked my mouth. Our lips moving in symc. It was weird me as I have never kissed any before, IN MY LIFE!.

Our lips moving in the same tempo as the mysterious person tugged at my lip ring. I moaned in the person's moan. I received a quiet sigh back into mine. I felt a tongue being slid in between my lips. The tongue swirled into my mouth and explore every inch of it.

The attention went back down to my lonely throbbing cock. I didn't care who it was. They started it and now they have to finish it.

The lips only left little pecks against mine. The hand starting pumping my cock slowly. I laid into my bed. Grabbing the sheets as the hands did the work. Pumping my cock harding and faster.

"Fuck." I almost shouted. More moans of pure pleasure left my mouth and I came all over the hands. I heard some slurping and licking sounds.

"Mmm, you taste good baby." the whipser said. I came a bit more as those words were spoken.

Breathing heavily, I was trying to regain my breath.

I was so fucking curious as to who was causing all of this. I reached out my hand to feel for the body. Jeans, a leather jacket was clothed on the body. I reached up to the head of the body. My hands held semi oily, short hair that reached to the tip of the earlobes.

"Who are you?" I asked confused.

"Aww, sugar." the nasal voice spoke. What.. That sounds like Ger-


It went black.

I hope you enjoyed it. I'm sorry if it's shitty. Rates & reviews? Remember, they make updates come faster. ;)
Sign up to rate and review this story