Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Tower of God

Ch.22 Lv.4

by Shank 0 reviews

The Elimination Rounds for the Crown Game

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Crossover - Warnings: [!] [V] [?] - Published: 2013-09-15 - 934 words

0Unrated
South Tower-Rd4 & 5

These rounds had a diverse type of strategies from the teams involved. People who felt confident in their speed such as the AT riders of Kazu, Kilik and Aeon Clock were always pressuring for the ownership of the crown. Tsuna the 10th Vongola alongside Enma were also high-speed users in the arena. The team consisting of the illusion user Daemon Spade preferred to have a backwards stand with his teammate Dolflamingo-a pirate known for his trickery in his own world. The Fairy Tale Guild Master Makarov alongside companion Gajeel and the AT Rider Nue had railed up enough points thought to save them from the elimination round. By the end of it the bottom teams who were going to be in the elimination round were;
-Jose, Kikyo and Phinx (all of whom were from different worlds and thus teamwork was hard)
-Daemon Spade, Dolflamingo & Illumi (who had the same problem)
-Fon, Colonello and Kensei
-Garp, Sanjy & Usopp
-Tsuna, Enma, 9th Vongola

West Tower

With the rounds to go into the West Tower, there were some good matchups. There were some people (like the other towers) that were lucky to be in the teams they were in. Just as there were some that were unlucky as their teammates didn’t match their overall ability to compete in the rest of the tower levels. This was the Tower of God though and they had to bear with it. The ninja team of Mei Terumo. Gaara and Darui were always going to be a force to be reckoned with. The Shinigami team of Urahara, Shunsui and Yoruichi were another great spectacle of the arena. The 8-Tails Jinchuuriki Bee teamed with Whitebeard one of the previous Pirate Emperors of the Sea in his world. By the end of it, the elimination round teams consisted of;
-Tosen, Granz & Grimmjow
-Zeref, Jellal & Caesar Clown
-Byakuran, Zakuro & Chiyo
-Nel, GIldartz & Sado
-Danzo, Gabishi & Hisoka











North Tower Elimination Round

The tactics of the team consisting of Agito/Orca/Yoshitune in the dying rounds of the Crown Game had become apparent. Yoshitsune was the previous Rumble King and known for his strategic thinking. He had pulled his team back from taking part whatsoever in conservation of their energy in the confidence that they could take out the elimination round instead. It paid off. Hiruzen’s team refused to take part with their teammate Verde not being fit or strong enough to fight these monsters. Jugo kept losing control and his team couldn’t handle him. It was a shame that Trafalgar Law was in a team that couldn’t get him to proceed on in the traditional method in the Tower of God.

East Tower Elimination Round

Yamamoto had finally got through to his teammates to work together. Both Xanxus and Hibari were undoubtedly strong but their egos made them only work on their own. Once they realised they could fight stronger people if they worked together for now, it was enough to get them over. They did get lucky. There were some very strong people that also missed out, sending the Hitman Reborn warriors through.

South Tower Elimination Round

Kobayashi Tsuna the 10th Vongola and Kozato Enma the 10th Simon Family Leader had incredible teamwork. Both of their powers were top notch and could take advantage of the limited battlefield. Jose Porla a dark wizard from his own world sent ghost shades out to wear down the opponents but all the warriors were strong enough to easily expel them. Garp and Sanjy were indeed strong whilst Usopp was a long-range protector of them, but their speed was lacking and this is where they fell down. The team with the two Arcobaleno on them (Fon and Colonello) would have wanted to align with Tsuna but in the matter of them being in the Elimination round there was no way they could. The team with the three mafia bosses were the ones fortunate and strong enough to get through on account of their speed, strength and teamwork.

West Tower Elimination Round

Some very strong warriors had been forced into the elimination round due to not performing in their team. The previous shinigami Tosen was just one of the examples of this. He turned the entire arena into his darkened Bankai state but it didn’t seem to matter. Caesar clown couldn’t take all the oxygen out of the arena as it would render his teammates unable to fight. Danzo used his Mangekyou Sharingan to negate all damage done to him and use a kamikaze tactic whilst the Horn King Gabishi and Hisoka tried to protect him. The ones who finished on top though consisted of the previous Arrancar Nel and the mage Gildartz who could dissemble particles with his power.

Tower of God HQ

The monstrous leader sat in shadow still surrounded by his subordinates in masks. He was very pleased with how it was all going. “We have according to my calculations, 122 warriors remaining.”
“That’s correct,” one of the smaller men, said. “The elimination rounds are over. We were awaiting your word on the next step.”
“Continue as planned, separate the weaklings from the worthy as soon as possible.”

Rules for the 5th Level-“AIR” (Air Gear C Rank Battle)

There are 25 platforms in the next arena. The drop from the platform to the floor is around 100 metres. Every 2 minutes, a platform will be imploded, until the required combatants remain. The contest will not stop until there are only 22 left from each prevent alliances becoming too major form of this level, each tower will be split into two rounds.
Sign up to rate and review this story