Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Tower of God

Ch.21 Lv.4

by Shank 0 reviews

East Tower & South Tower

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Crossover - Characters: Hinata,Jiraiya,Kakashi,Sakura,Shikamaru,Tsunade - Warnings: [!] [V] [?] - Published: 2013-09-09 - 1121 words

0Unrated
East Tower-Rd3

This round was an evil round. It had some of the darkest characters spanning all of the worlds. Bermuda had quite a strong team in their own right, but even they were out of their depth. There was a deadly clash between Nike (the Gem King Rider), Ulquiorra Cifer and Hades (Fairy Tail). Nike was more powerful than the others had guessed, able to use vibrations sent through the ground to paralyse his two opponents. Whilst they had been fighting each other, there were some standouts in this dark round. Bartholemew Kuma had reached the throne first, his teammates-Kaguya Kimimaro and Uchiha Madara. Madara and his team held the crown on the throne for the entire round. He relinquished it towards the end and it fell closest to Rokudo Mukuro (Hitman Reborn) who had concealed himself with an illusion to get as close as possible to Madara.

East Tower-Rd4

Just like in the North Tower an alliance was struck in this tower. It gave two teams of six consisting of; Uchiha Itachi, Jiraiya, Jimbe, Hyuuga Neji, Haruno Sakura and Elfmann Strauss. Some of the other teams gave them some problems, a third team also joined the alliance and thus earned them some trust and crown wearing time. This was Erza, Jura and Bando Mitsuru who finished the round with the crown.

East Tower-Rd5

For the last round Erza’s team battled with Ulquiorra’s and Hades’. Erza was eventually knocked off the throne by Noyamano Ringo the Thorn Queen who could send projectiles of energy with her attacks. Erza had to relinquish the throne and the closest person was Gilga Nnoitra who was on the same team as Ulquiorra and Hody Jones. However as Gilga went to pick it up, it dissipated into the air as smoke. A team had come out that had largely remained unknown and therefore all the teams looked in their direction immediately. It was made of an older looking man with a pipe, a young innocent looking boy and a young innocent looking girl. Gon’s was on the team of Morel and Biscuit, both from his world and allies of his there. The teams all chased them around the arena as they ran and racked up points. If only someone had of looked at the scoreboard they would have realised sooner. As Gon was eventually caught and supposedly hurt by Hody Jones, he and his teammates dissipated as well. As they looked back, Morel was sitting on the throne with the crown on being protected by Gon and Biscuit, they had been screened by a layer of smoke this whole time as the others chased the fakes around. With that successful tactic (as thought by Morel) they had got more than enough points to keep them from the elimination round, even despite Ulquiorra’s team getting it close to the end.
1st- Madara/Kimimaro/Kuma
2nd- A/Onoki/Mifune
3rd- Itachi/Jiraiya/Jinbe
4th- Genryusai/Matusmoto/Rukia
5th- Shinjy/Hachigen/Rojuro
6th- Luffy/Marco/Boa Hancock
7th – Magellan/Akainu/Smoker
8th- Nike/Arthur/Mukuro
9th- Erza/Jura/Bando Mitsuru
10th- 15th- Ulquiorra/Nnoitra/Hody Jones, Neji/Sakura/Elfman, Bermuda/Genkishi/Skull, Hibari/Yamamoto/Xanxus, Hades/Brain/Basil Hawkins, Ringo/Silva/Ishida


South Tower-Rd1

This round was dominated by a single team. It consisted of some of the strongest pirates from their world. Blackbeard, Shiryu and Eustass Kid destroyed all that came before them whether it was the wizard team, the Arcobaleno team or the Arrancar team. All who carried a weapon of some kind were powerless against Eustass’ power of magnetism. All who tried a physical attack were met by the power of darkness that Blackbeard had at his disposal. They held the crown and the throne for the entire round.

South Tower-Rd2

This was the round where Blackbeard’s dominance was pushed. For one thing, he had lost the crown within seconds of the round beginning. However the crown couldn’t be easily passed onto the next person as two had reached it at the same time, with enough speed to get it off Blackbeard’s head uncontended. Kurosaki Ichigo was known for his great speed and Kazu Mikura the Flame King too was the fastest rider in his world. Both of them had a hand on the crown and refused to let go, therefore both getting some points for their team. Their teammates went into conflict with each other. Kuchiki Byakura fought with Kilik and Madarame Ikkaku fought with Aeon Clock. It appeared the riders were getting the edge but since all of their attention was focused on one another they had left themselves very vulnerable. A huge force blasted all of them against the wall hard where they hit. An invisible force had literally lifted them off the ground and belted them hard into the side of the arena. After around 5 seconds, the crown was taken by this force except it was pulled towards a guy with circular eyes. Nagato now held the crown for his team.
Blackbeard unhappy with losing the crown tried to reclaim it. Nagato could repel some of his darkness, but because darkness had a unique mass, some of it could get through. If it hadn’t been for his teammates Konan and the Shinigami Jushiro, Nagato would have been in great trouble.
Kurosaki Ichigo unleashed himself into his demon state where he raised another level in strength and speed, able to single-handedly retrieve the crown and get on the run before the round ended.

South Tower-Rd3

A ninja alliance was able to get two particular teams some points. The first team led by Nara Shikamaru had Rock Lee and Hyuuga Hinata, which her vision was quite useful in the Crown Game. The other team was led by Tsunade who had Hatake Kakashi and Captain Shanks on their team. It was due to Kakashi’s sharingan and Shikamaru’s strategy they were able to corner Ichigo and stop him from using his demon powers. Previous Vice-Admiral Garp was strong and so was his teammate Sanjy, but they were just not enough to match up in this round against the alliance. Master Makarov with his teammates Gajeel and Nue (Thunder King) were improving in their teamwork but struggled for this round. Due to Nue’s electrical magnetic abilities and Makarov’s titan ability, which grew his body immensely, they were able to retrieve the crown before the end of the round.

1st-Blackbeard/Shiryu/Eustass
2nd-Ichigo/Byakuya/Ikkaku
3rd-Shikamaru/Lee/Hinata
4th-Tsunade/Kakashi/Shanks
5th-Nagato/Konan/Jushiro
6th-Kazu/Kilik/Aeon Clock
7th- Makarov/Nue/Gajeel
8th- Garp/Sanjy/Usopp, Harribel/Zommaru/Baragaan, Fon/Colonello/Kensei, Jose/Kikyo/Phinx
Not yet attempted-Tsuna/Enma/9th Vongola, Daemon Spade/Dolflamingo/Illumi
Sign up to rate and review this story