Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > when Gerard meets Frank

when things go wrong

by Killjoy118118 1 review

been working on this chapter for ages hope you like

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-09-17 - 344 words

0Unrated
Gerards P.O.V
when I got to school I saw Brendon who came over to me, he looked VERY PISSED OFF.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE???!!!" he screamed at me and punched me in the face.

"BRENDON!!!!!!!!!!!" i heard frank scream, but i wasn't paying attention though, i tried to get up from where i had fallen but Brendon kicked me in the stomach and winded me.

"YOU WANT HIM?!" Brendon yelled pointing to me . what the fuck was he on about?

"FRANK ANSWER ME!!" Brendon screamed, he kicked me in the face. where the hell were the teachers?

"Brendon please stop!!" Frank pleaded, but that didn't stop him, i felt a sudden surge of pain in my head, Brendon was dragging me up by my hair.

"you ruined us! i loved him! i will get you for this gerard!" Brendon said and chucked me onto the ground.

franks P.O.V
after Brendon left i ran to gee.

"oh god! im so sorry!" i said helping gee up. "im so so sorry" i said again.

"its okay" gerard said a little shakily.

"do you wanna go to to the....." i was cut off by gerards lips crashing into mine, he tasted of toast and coffee. the kiss was fiery and passionate, i didn't want to stop, i just wanted to kiss him forever but i had to breath.

"gee, i haven't stopped thinking about you!" i said.

"me to" gee replied.

gerards P.O.V
The next few days were pretty rough. Brendon was trying to make my life a living hell.

"look its Gerard! the emo fag!" that was the most popular sentence used by.... EVERYONE! i decidedto sit at the back of most my class' and not to speak to anyone, mikey's been getting worried about me, i can tell by the way he looks at me. then there was frank, god just his name sends shivers down my spine, me and frank are dating but have decided to not tell anyone until Brendon has calmed down .
Sign up to rate and review this story