Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm just a boy who wants to live this life that's so wrong...

Mr. Swaggers got the hots for me

by DameinVein 2 reviews

Gerard gets turned on by a frank's actions... frank takes notice.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-09-20 - 908 words

1Hot
Gerard came back twenty minutes later with Mikey and said Ray couldn't even come to hang out.
God his parents are freaks... Geez...
So Mikey had on his silver snowflake night clothes and Gerard in his skulls and bats pj's. I had on my pants with Jack Skellington on them and Mikey had brought candy and hid a bottle of somthing in a brown paper bag.
We went to my room and dropped a condom and lube in Gerard's hand when we sat in a circle on my floor.
Gerard's mouth dropped "What-"
"I thought that if your going to be a whore again then you might want some protection." He shrugged
Gerard hid his teary eyes in his oil black hair and chewed his bottom lip nervously and embarrassed.
Mikey giggled "Gee don't be so derisive or defensive. It was just a joke.
Gerard set it on my bedside table and snatched a box of M&M's from his younger sibling then ate them by the handful.
I smiled at him and we got up on my bed with the popcorn I made and watched Edward Scissorhands.
Gerard whispered to me "I like you pj's Fwrankie..."
I smiled and secretly kissd his cheek which made him breath shaky.
"Frank I just have this feeling that I need to be here with you."
I smiled "I have a feeling I want to date you Gerard."
He blushed "So like a, best friend learning stuff about eachother and getting sexy kind of relationship?" He gave me the cutest questioning look.
I nodded "Exactly.
We sat in silence for a while then Mikey piped up "Hey why don't we play truth or dare?"
I nodded "Yeah! Come on Gee."
They exchanged looks that was like an intense conversation and finally Gerard just sat forward.
"Truth or dare?" Mikey Asked Gerard
Gerard blushed "Truth."
Mikey giggled "Is it true that you want to do frank?"
"Like how?"
"Bottoming." Mikey smirked
He blushed "D definitly."
I giggled and bit his ear which made him jump and pant.
I asked Mikey next.
"Dare." Mikey said.
I grinned "I dare you to kiss your brother...on the lips."
"Ew! No!!" He refused.
Gerard shrugged "I don't care."
Mikey sighed and said fine.
He kissed Gerard for about five seconds then pulled away and rolled his eyes.
"Truth or dare Gerard?"
I nudged him and mouthed Pick dare this time.
He did.
"I dare you to...hmm..."
He thought for a brief moment.
Then grinned deviously "Kiss Frank's neck."
Gerard turned fire red but turned alittle and kissed up my neck.
God damnitt Mikey!
I moaned slightly then he asked Mikey.
He picked dare.
"I dare you to kiss Cookie."
"Who's cookie?"
Gee grinned as Mikey sighed and pulled out a big fluffy white unicorn and kissed it.
I giggled "Cute Mikey."
His cheeks turned pink.
Mikey pulled out a bottle of vodka.
He opens it and chugged a couple swallows and handing it to us.
"Here I'm going to bed..."
He jumped down onto his bed.
Turning off the light he was already snoring softly.
Me and Gerard had alittle light to see eachother and I sat there rubbing his side of his head gently and kissing on his cheeks.
He put an arm around my lower and upper back and I got onto his lap.
I nudged his cheek and we breathed gently on eachother.
I looked him in the eye our foreheads pressed together and gently leaned in, stroking the back of his head gently which was driving him crazy I could hear it in his breath.
I put the other arm around him with my hand resting on his shouler.
I leaned in to gently brush our lips, teasing him, making him hungry for me.
Then our lips were pressed together and hearts pounding and I licked my way into his smokey delicious mouth and panting onto his tongue and licking harder and rocking my hips onto his. It felt so good.
And he was very response when I did this. His hands moved down to my hips and he rubbed his hardened dick on mine making me go crazy which he loved.
I shoved my tongue deep into his throat and kept doing this for a whle until he pulled away.
"Frankie I don't want to go to far so, if I do somthing you don't like tell me ok?"
"I will Gee..." I nodded.
He slowly moved his hand down to my crotch and cupped it which made me groan and I moved hard into his hand faster and faster which he liked alot and I touched his like that and pulled his hand away from mine and him in my lap so he could rub his big dick in my hand and he did and liked it alot.
I finally was at breaching point when he laid me down and starting rubbing "us" together hard and I placed my hands on his hips.
"you can touch me baby..." He said.
So I grabbed his ass and pushed his crotect down on mine more forcefully which he really liked.
When he stopped he stripped down with me into our boxers and calmed ourselves as we kissed gently.
And go into a long heated sleep, arms around one another.
Guys I am so sorry my mom took my laptop away.
I have it back now but whatever
Loves, xo xo
Sign up to rate and review this story