Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm just a boy who wants to live this life that's so wrong...

Kisses On The Necks Of Best Friends

by DameinVein 3 reviews

THat sex gods going to be in my bed...orgasm time!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-08-16 - 1757 words

0Unrated
When Gerard woke up he looked up at me and snuggled closer.
"Hey Gee are you hungry? Dad's making steak and salads."
He nodded "Alittle."
I smiled and helped him sit up.
He wiped the corners o his eyes with a thumb and I helped him fix his eyeliner.
I sat beside him and brushed his hair gently.
"Are you tender headed?"
"Not really." He breathed while I brushed his soft black hair and smiled. "I like having my hair brushed or even just mest with."
I smiled at him and finished brushing his bangs then I put it away and unlocked the door to take him downstairs.
I straightened his suite and fixed his tie.
"Mom might be awake and not sober so just be careful okay?"
He nodded. I lead him downstairs into the kitchen and mom was there in a glittery red strapless dress with a slit up the side and red lipstick.
Her blonde hair was tied back and blonde bangs framed her face.
She was standing infront of dad cleaning his face up from the busted lips and cuts and I heard her crying.
"Baby I'm so sorry I won't hurt you like this anymore ok?"
Dad was so weak he just nodded as she cleaned his swolen bloody lips.
He sniffed and I heard her sobbing.
"Oh baby what have I been doing to you all these years?!"
He coughed "You've been treating your son the same way you heartless bitch. Did you ever think about the fact that me and our baby have been trying to cope without Jon without alcohol constantly? Did you think about the fact that I would have to take care of everything in the house and work twice as hard? What about the fact we haven't had sex in five years! Do you have any idea what it's like to be a guy and have no stimulation whatsoever? And that's because I've been truthful to you all the same and all you've done is screwed me over! I've been trying to raise our son all on my own do you have any idea how hurt and how broken he is without his mother? And when he has her she beats him and verbally abuses him!? What the FUCK were you thinking putting us through this so that you could suffer less? That's not what family's do Tiffany! They stick together and love and all you've done is sat on your ass completely out of it so you could numb the pain. I wanted our family to be together forever but I don't think that's going to happen. I should have gotten rid of you a long time ago but I kept you here so that our boy could have hope that his mom would get better! I loved you and so did he, what would Jon think of you? Did you ever think about that!?"
My father's face was boiling red and tears were streaming down my face in the doorway Gerard holding me gently with a hand on my side reassuringly.
Mom hand her hands over her mouth and dad was steamed. "You know something I've never laid a hand on a woman but if I were to do to you what you did to us you'd be close to death you might even just die. Now look at our son in the door way who's fault do you think it is that he's so fucking broken. Huh!?"
She turned to look at me and I started sobbing into Gerard's chest.
Gerard shook his head disapprovingly at my mom and held me close rubbing my back.
My mom choked up and said "Mine. I I can never apologize enough for this, I didn't think about what I was doing to everyone else, I I was selfish and I don't deserve such a wonderful family."
Sheheld her arm and sniffled then she held her arms out to me. "Frankie come here baby."
I walked over to her and she wrapped her skinny arms around me.
"Baby I am so so so so so sorry I won't ever get drunk again or even lay a unloving finger on you. I love you my sweet baby boy you don't even know how sorry I am for hurting you my little Frankie. You have to know that...I love you boys so much. Your so precious Frankie so big and such a good boy I don't deserve you boys. Please give me another chance I'll make this right I promise."
I nodded "Ok mama." I looked at dad and so did she.
"Baby?"
He nodded "Alright If you think you can make everything alright again then fine.It's your call. If you fail us again I have no choice you'll have to go we've been through enough pain."
SHe looked at him "I know."
She strutted over to him and hugged him which scared and surprised him but he stood up and held her back.
She rested her head in the crook of his neck arms around his neck and smiled.
"I love you Frank. No matter how much pain I've put you through I love you and I would take it all back if I could It wasn't really me hurting you I don't really remember hurting you. I can barely remember these last few years."
He held her tight "Make it right baby I know you can."
She lent up and kissed him sweetly and I wrapped my arms around Gerard's neck his arms around my lower back and pressed our foreheads together playing with his hair alittle.
"Everything's going to be ok now Gee.I'm going to get my family back! Mom will go back to work at the lawyer's office and dad can get his music store fixed up so more people will come. I'll get the walls in my room repainted and I can take you shopping. Mom and dad will fall in love again and everything will be just fine, right?"
He nodded "I think so Frankie."
I held him close and looked up to him "Gerard We'll all be here for you no matter what, I love you Geebear." I grasped him tighter and he did back to me.
"And we will for you Frankie, Me Elena and Mikey Oh and Ray of course." He smiled gently down at me.
I giggled and brushed my lips gently against his jaw making his lips twinge into a small smile.
Mom Looked over at us and so did dad.
"Oh my goodness Frankie who is this handsome young thing?"
She strutted over and held his cheeks "Oh he's so cute! Where'd you find such an adoreable proper handsome little thing?!"
Gee was blushing furiously and fiddling with his fingers.
I blushed too "Mom! Be careful with him he doesn't like anyone touching him!"
She backed up "Oh I'm sorry sweetie you just look so precious! Frank is this your friend?"
I nodded "Yes mom I met him this morning, I'm helping him and his little brother they...are broken souls."
She had a pained look on her face "Oh dear Come sit love."
She took his hand and sat him across from her.
"What's your name handsome?'
He kept blushing "I'm Gerard miss."
"Oh Frankie I like him so polite and shy."
He smiled "Frank I like her when she's sober."
She looked pained "I'm so sorry if you had to see me in such a state as that but here love tell me your life story. Don't feel scared okay?"
Dad sat down beside mom listening to him tell them everything about his life.
I went outside and cooked the steaks on the grill.
By the time he was done the steaks were about ready so I closed the lid of the grill and went inside.
My dad was holding Gerard's hand in his "Listen Gerard, my Frankie is a good boy and he won't dare hurt you like those other men. If you ever need anything you come see us ok?"
Gerard just nodded and smiled as both my parents hugged him reassuringly.
He let them then stood up and I held his hand gently rubbing the back with my thumb.
Dad went to tend the steaks and I sat with him and talked quietly.
"So you like my parents?" I asked scared.
He nodded eagerly "I really do... I wish I had great parents but I don't." He looked sad then jumped in realization "I'm not saying that for attention I just am lonely and sad and I want a mom and daddy who's nice to me and Mikey."
I hugged him close "It's ok Gee we'll take care of you both."
He held back "Thank you."
>X<
We ate a nice dinner together, something that we haven't done in years.
I ate a big salad and I was happy.
After dinner me and Gerard went and sat in my room.
We sat on my cushiony, comfy bed.
"So what do you not like steak...?" Gerard asked in a small quiet voice.
I smiled "I'm a vegetarian Gee."
He looked embarrassed "oh."
I giggled "It's ok I just don't like hurting others just so I can eat."
He hugged me "That's ok I just like meat..."
MMMmmm... He has no idea how bad that sounds to me. He's teasing me subconsciously.
I think I moaned alittle right in his ear because I felt his cheeks warm up on my shoulder and neck.
I lent down and gently pressed a kiss to his neck and I heard him suck in a shaky breath.
He snuggled me for a while then finally said "I probably should be getting home..."
I frowned "Why don't you and Mikey spend the night?"
His eyes lit up "Can we?"
"Of course! Go on get him and Ray can come hang out too. I know his parents don't want him spending the night because of the terrorist attack that's supposed to happen over the area. They want him there when it happens so they can get outta here as fast as possible. It's crazy."
Gerard giggled "Ok I'll go get them."
He left all excited like me when I get an A in algebra for the semester (I rarely do.) and I admired him for it.
Oh my god...that sex god's going to be sleeping in my bed.
Oh Fuck yesh...
Like it? Hate it? Excited for the next chapter? Tell me damnit! TELL MEHH!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story