Categories > Anime/Manga > Vampire Knight > I love you, Zero

Chapter 2

by Deception 0 reviews

After 4yrs Yuuki comes back

Category: Vampire Knight - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2013-10-09 - 848 words - Complete

0Unrated
I made sure to avoid seeing Zero and Yori all afternoon after I had drunk from that level-E. I made sure that no one saw me as I walked through the academy. As I made my way up to my room I froze when I smelt the delicious smell of Zero’s blood not that far from where I stood, in fact I could smell it to my left “Where are you Kuran?” Zero yelled He called me by my last name and not Yuuki like before. I stood so still that I hoped he didn't see me while he patrolled the grounds I tried my best to sneak off without the hunter knowing. When I got to my room I thought that I was in the clear but when I closed my door and turn to go to my bed. “Shit.” I cursed under my breath as I saw Zero sitting on my bed with the Bloody Rose pointed at me. I put on a fake smile “Oh hey Zero.” “Don’t hey Zero me, Yuuki where were you?” He asked in his cold tone of voice.

“I was out in town but I didn’t kill any humans.” I replied just as coldly. As he got up and began walking to the door I told him before he left “But I did kill a fellow level-E.” He didn’t pause as he left me in my room. Then Hanabusa came in and sat next to me on my bed. “You know that he will find out no about the curse matter what you do.” “I know but he won’t know yet I promise that.” I replied as I stood up with pride. I saw the wolf cub sleeping on my pillow, I smiled. “Have you named him yet?” “Yes Zero Kiryuu.” I picked up the cub and hugged him close as Hanabusa left. I decided to finish unpacking when I found my iPod. I then get an idea; I walked down stairs to the headmaster in the kitchen “Can I give a concert tonight in the ball room as the famous Blood Rose?” “I don’t see why not and besides it would do the students some good.” He approved with a smile. Then I began to get ready into my outfit. I changed into my red dress with a single white rose, I put on my white rose mask that had red blood stains on it, I made it so my hair always looked short, and I had a pair of red boots on with white gloves. When I heard a knock I knew it was time. As I walked to the ball room I stayed out of sight. “Everyone I would like to tell you that the Blood Rose will be preforming tonight. So please welcome her to the stage!” My father called as I got on the stage everyone cheered. “I will be singing a song that the Hex Girls and I wrote together called ‘Trap of love’ so I hope you all like it.”

The beat began and I sang my song. “Your unfeeling heart imprisons me.” I open my eyes to look around “Careless eyes, too blind to see.” They land on a pair of lavender eyes. “Empty words, an iron cage.” I step forward a little. “Broken heart, bleeding rage.” I place my right hand on my heart. “Can't wait for you and me.” My voice changes pitch slightly. “It’s time I break free.” I hold my right hand out to the crowd as my pitch went normal. “Trap of Love.” I bring it back to me “Snared by desire.” I move my head to the right “Trap of Love.” I look forward again “Burned by your fire.” I walked to the left side of the stage. “Trap of Love.” I had the lighting change low. “Snared by desire.” With smoke around my feet. “Trap of Love.” The lights played broken hearts around me “Beware the trap of love.” I walked back to the center.

“Let me be, it’s time we part.” The smoke turned a light lavender colour “Set me free, un-cage my heart.” I walked to the right. “Can’t wait for you and me.” My voice changes pitch slightly again. “It’s time for you to see.” The lights behind me change to snow covered with roses. “Trap of Love.” The snow turns red “Snared by desire." I move my head to the right “Trap of Love.” I look forward again. “Burned by your fire.” The lights around me show fire. “Trap of Love.” Most of the crowed was singing with me. “Snared by desire.” I walked back to the center. “Trap of Love.” The lights showed broken hearts as I back up. “Beware the trap of love.” I sang softly as I backed into the dark. The students loved my performance. “Thank you Blood Rose well I hope you all like it now go back to you dorms please.” My father called to the disappointed group of students that there wasn’t more.
Sign up to rate and review this story