Categories > Anime/Manga > Vampire Knight > I love you, Zero

chapter 3

by Deception 0 reviews

After 4yrs Yuuki comes back

Category: Vampire Knight - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2013-10-09 - 526 words - Complete

0Unrated
I went back to my room where Hanabusa waited. “It looks like you were a big hit, Lady Yuuki.” He was the only one beside my father who knew. “Thanks Hanabusa.” I thanked him kindly then went to bed. “Please I’m scared, I love you.” A little girl called to a boy too far for me to see. Then the snow turned red with the blood of the boy. I sat up with big eyes “What was that?” I whispered to myself as I go back to sleep. The next day everyone was taking about the Blood Rose singing here at the academy last night. I took my seat next to the window and looked out at the white snow.

Soon the break will come and it will be just me, Zero Hanabusa and the headmaster. “Yuuki, I’ll be staying with you this break.” Yori smiled. “Thanks Yori.” I smiled back. “No I don’t need friends just you, no please they’ll kill me!” The girl screamed to the same boy as before. I lost focus for a moment when the bell went. I got up and went to lunch with Zero. I sat under a nice tree with the cub when he started to growl.

“Zero what is it?” I asked when I saw that it was R…Rido “No… you’re dead Zero killed!” I picked up Zero and ran into the forest. “You can’t escape me Yuuki I will always come.” My uncle laughed evilly as he chased close after me. That's when I bumped into Hanabusa “Yuuki what is it?” He was worried “R…Rido after… me.” I got out “What! Are you sure?” He asked, I look back and saw nothing. “Must have been a bad daydream, sorry to bother you Aido.”

I apologised then walked back to my lunch with Zero in my hands. In the next period I was thinking. Was it a daydream or was it really Rido? I was pulled to reality when Zero growled again. I looked up and saw it was hunter Zero! “Down Zero.” I tell the wolf and he stops. “Why did you say that?” He coldly asked. “Not you Zero. Zero Kiryuu.” I picked up the wolf and glare at Zero cold heartedly. I got up and walked back to my room. “I’m sorry it won’t happen again.” The girl was in a cage. I hold my head in my hand. “I need some sleep.” I place Zero in his bed then I get in my own and go to sleep.

Then next day I heard that there will be a new teacher this lesson. The bell went and I took my seat I was looking through my book when she came in. “Hello class I am Miss Trixie Sunstone, so I’m teaching breathers now am I?” I looked up at the name. She had short curly brown hair, fair skin, a pair of faded blue jeans, blue high heels and a black top. I looked into her big sunset coloured eyes and knew that it was her. The same Trixie from my unwanted past.
Sign up to rate and review this story