Categories > Anime/Manga > Vampire Knight > I love you, Zero

Chapter 5

by Deception 0 reviews

After 4yrs Yuuki comes back

Category: Vampire Knight - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2013-10-09 - 451 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Yuuki what’s going on?” Yori asked me scared but before I could answer Trixie walked in and replied. “It’s the curse of the vampire twins, No thanks to hunters.” “I thought that the curse was for hunter families?” Zero asked her “Oh it is but do you know why the hunter families were cursed to begin with?” She asked back at him with a light smirk “No, but I have a feeling that you’re going to tell us.” Zero coldly replied. “In the beginning Both vampire Hunters and Vampire families use to be of the same powerful people until one day the darkest of the people gave up all their powers of light and good to become the first Vampires families each with a different crest to symbolise that they are now vampires and the darkest of them all became the purebloods of this world with them all the ability to change into their family crest. And the lightest of the people gave up all their powers good and dark and became the first vampire hunters but the only magic they kept was anti-vampire magic to help kill the vampires that know plague this world. Because vampires could change into their family crest and the hunters didn’t like that they saw that twins are such a rare sight that they cursed the twins with all the power of the crest and the power of their past.

They also made the vampire twins fall to Level-E vampires because they couldn’t have vampires more powerful than purebloods but pureblood twins are the rarest and most powerful of vampire twins so when the curse starts on them, they can hear the past of all vampires and hunters from the start as hunters and vampires all the way to now. So in return the vampires cursed the hunter families to have no twins born and have one twin stronger than the other and devour the weaker one still in their mother’s womb.” Trixie told him as she sat down next to me. “Thank you we all needed to be told that, master.” I sarcastically thanked her. They all gave me a weird look but Hanabusa “When I was young Trixie was one of two masters I had that taught me how to survive.” I looked down at my lap not daring to look at them. There was a knock on the door and an old voice asked. “Hello, I’m Crescent Wicked and I was hoping to enrol here?” I look up and saw my sister and she also cut her hair to the same length. I cried in happiness as I ran to my sister and hugged her.
Sign up to rate and review this story