Categories > Anime/Manga > Vampire Knight > I love you, Zero

Chapter 6

by Deception 0 reviews

after 4yrs Yuuki comes back (I changed the wolf's name.)

Category: Vampire Knight - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2014-02-20 - 748 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Oh Crescent I’ve missed you so much and I don’t hate you.” I cried as she hugged me back. “Yuuki do you hate me for going with her?” She asked still worried. “No! I told you I don’t.” I replied back I smile at my mirror like twin. The only difference is that she has a birth mark in the shape of a crescent moon on her left shoulder and under it was I bet Black Cat’s mark, “I mean I understand why you went with her because of how you were treated but no, I could never hate you Crescent, you’re my sister, my twin and we share a bond.” I hugged her again. “So all this time you were falling to a level-E and you didn’t tell us?” Zero asked coldly but I knew he was pissed.

“I didn’t want to cause any more pain for you all and because I didn’t want the person I loved too late to remember me as a pathetic level-E!” I told him low and dangerously. “And why would you care? You told me that you would kill me one day so why would I let that be today, Zero?” I challenged him. I turn to my sister. “I guess that you changed your name to not only to get away from big brother but to symbolise that you are now a member of her court?” I asked “Yes, because I’m now free of the curse and soon you can be to!” She smiled as we heard footsteps and I saw an old face. “B…Black Cat is that you?” I asked “Hello it’s been a long time hasn’t it Yuuki?” She asked me with a kind smile. “Why did you help Rido? I’m not angry just confused.” I asked. “I had to my father made a deal with Rido. If he gave me his blood to help me stay stable so that my father has the perfect weapon than I would have to follow his every order.” She hung her head. “But I was your friend to begin with; I never wanted to hurt you Yuuki. I value our friendship so much I promise you.” She looked scared. “It’s fine. Before I lost my memories I saw that you regretted helping Rido.”

I replied. She smiled a sad smile. “Yuuki, I know that you’re falling to a Level-E but I made a promise to you that you will not fall and get killed by the one you love.” She whispered. “Who is this?” Zero asked cruelly “This is my other teacher, Black Cat and she taught me how to kill vampire hunters and so that other vampires couldn’t smell or hear my blood being spilled or drunk and that they can’t feel my emotions when they drink. Trixie taught me about the curse and spells.” I revealed to them. “But’s there is more, She would have me train on real hunters and have me kill them but none of them could truly die.

Her favourites were six year old Zero and Ichiru Kiryuu.” I was ready to run and not look back. “I killed you over a thousand times and after I would always feel this small tinge of sadness but I ignore it and did what big brother asked me to do because I didn’t know any better.” I coldly told him. I walk up to him and grabbed his hand with his gun and pointed it at me “Kill me Zero so that I don’t have to wake up every day knowing that my broken heart won’t be whole again because the man I loved to late hates my very existence. Kill me so that I don’t have to face the cold hearted fact that I can’t change the past and be human again just to be with him. Kill me Hunter!”

I snarled at him but he wouldn’t shot me. “This is the time you’ve been waiting for, to kill the pureblood princess that you so deeply hate so kill me Hunter!” I bare my fangs at him as I snarled again. “No.” He plainly tells me and put the Bloody Rose away. I look back at Hanabusa “Do you think that Kaname has found us yet?” “I don’t think that he has found us yet Yuuki.” He shakes his head.
Sign up to rate and review this story