Categories > Anime/Manga > Vampire Knight > I love you, Zero

Chapter 7

by Deception 0 reviews

after 4yrs Yuuki comes back

Category: Vampire Knight - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2014-02-20 - 379 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Good, because I what to stay a little longer to sort out my past and then move on so that he doesn’t find the three of us, Ever.” I reply with a nod. I then began to walk away when I felt dizzy and I wobbled a little. My eyes glowed and I felt my hunger. I needed to get away before I hurt anyone. I ran from the room and into the forest with the Bloody Rose that I stole from Zero in my hand. I stop when I reach the middle of the forest. “Goodbye everyone.” I whispered as I was about to shot myself when I heard a cruel and evil laugh. “Why would you kill yourself Yuuki?” Rido asked as he steps from behind a tree.

I point the gun at him ready to shot when I hear Zero calling my name. “Shit why now, Zero?” I asked myself as Rido slipped away but not before he told me with a chuckle. “You can’t save him from the blood thirsty monster that is Yuuki Kuran.” I put the Bloody Rose in my pocket just before Zero came into view. My thirst comes back and I hold my neck panting I need blood, Zero’s blood. I try to run before he sees me but he is quicker and grabs my wrist. I don’t look at him because of what Rido said.

“You can’t save him from the blood thirsty monster that is Yuuki Kuran.” What if Rido’s right and I hurt Zero, or kill him because of my thirst for blood. I try to push Zero away but he won’t let go of my wrist. “What do you want from me, Hunter?” I coldly asked him without looking up at him. I knew that he was surprised with my cold tone towards him. But if I want to keep him safe then I have to treat him coldly. Zeki then jumped out of my jacket and growl at Zero, he swipes his right paw at his leg and tries to scratch him. “Zeki down boy, its ok he won’t hurt me.” I tell the cub without looking at them and he stops what he’s doing and sits.
Sign up to rate and review this story