Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Lead Me Out Of The Dark

Lead Me Out Of The Dark

by MSbenzedrine 0 reviews

Everything changed on Bob's 8th birthday.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-10-11 - 1111 words

0Unrated
Okay so, in this story, Bob (Yes, Bob Bryar) is a girl and is Patrick Stump's little sister... enjoy?

Bob was sitting on his brother’s bed, playing with the guitar that their mom bought for Christmas Eve. Her brother, Patrick, was still busy picking out the clothes that he’ll wear for the day, “Patrick? Are you finished yet?”

Patrick took a step back and showed Bob the black shirt, red hoodie and a trucker hat that he picked in his closet, “Is this alright?”

Bob rolled her eyes, “Its fine Patrick. Where are we going anyway?”

“Well, since it’s your 8th birthday today and a few more hours until New Year, I think we will go somewhere special.”

“Oh please,” she pulled her blonde hair back. She doesn’t really care about her birthday. Well, she doesn’t expect presents because Christmas ended 5 days ago. She doesn’t believe that her brother planned something. Well, he may have planned something, but with the help of Victoria, his girlfriend, he’s the smartest ass in the world. “You’re 16 and immature. You never did anything special with me.”

Patrick sighed as he pulled on his hoodie and put his hat on, “I promise, it’s just the two of us. Mom and Dad are going to their friend’s house and Victoria will hang out with Pete for a while.”

“Aren’t you bothered by the fact that your girlfriend is hanging out with your bestfriend too much and you don’t really care at all.”

“No, I’m not. I mean, they’re both my bestfriends. I trust them.”

“Okay…”

Patrick looked at the mirror again and took a deep breath, “Are you sure that this is okay?”
Bob let out a sigh of irritation, “Yes Patrick. Come on! Let’s go already!!”

“Okay, okay, fine.” he says, grabbing his wallet then followed Bob downstairs. “Hey mom, me and Bob will go out. We’ll be back in a few.”

Their mom nodded, “Okay, just be careful. Oh, there’s a twenty in my purse just get it okay honey? I’m still busy making these pumpkin squares.”

Bob’s eyes widened, “Pumpkin Squares? Where?”

“Nuh-uh. Not yet Bob. Maybe later okay?” Patrick said as he got the money out of their mom’s purse and pushed Bob to the door. “Come on.”

Bob doesn’t know what emotion she’s going to let out. Confusion? Excitement? Nervousness? Well, she’s going to find out anyways.

“I don’t know if you noticed but, I need a replacement drummer.” Patrick started.
“Oh.” Her eyes widened when she realized what he means. “Oh. Um, found anyone um yet?”

Patrick smiled and patted Bob’s head, “Well. Let’s just say that I need my little sister to drum for my band and I’ll buy her her first drum kit as her birthday gift.”

Without thinking, Bob jumped and hugged Patrick tightly, squeezing his neck, “Thank you, thank you, thank you! You’re the best brother ever Patrick Martin Vaughn Stumph!”

He hugged Bob back and when they finally let go, he adjusted his hat, “I’m your only brother Roberta Natalie Cory Stumph AKA Bob. And besides, you’re an excellent drummer. You’re even better than me!”

Bob blushed, “No I’m not! You’re the greatest musician I ever knew! And you’ll always be.”
“Well, I hope so lil buddy.”

They continued walking until they reached the Park. It took them about 15 minutes to get there. They sat by the bench. They just talked about Prince, David Bowie, how TaTu became Bob’s guilty pleasure, “You won’t leave me will you Patrick?” Bob asked.

Patrick starred at her, surprised by the question, “Why’d you ask that?”

Bob shrugged, “I dunno, I guess it won’t be forever that you’ll be here by my side.”

Patrick simply smiled and hugged Bob, “I’ll never leave you, okay?”

“Aw, that’s sweet.” A voice suddenly came in.

They both looked up and saw 5 teenagers, about Patrick’s age. They’re all tall, atleast taller than Patrick, but there’s one who wears a mask.

“Leave us alone.” Patrick says, holding Bob’s hand, tightening his grip.

The tallest guy chuckled, “No Stumph, you put Bill in jail. Now it’s time to pay the price.”
Patrick sighed and stood up, “Look, I just did what’s right. He was about to kill some guy in the alleyway, what was I suppose to do? Just stare?”

“Yeah, that was what you’re supposed to do.” The shortest guy said and threw a punch on Patrick’s stomach.

Patrick fell down, coughing. The other guys continued to beat him up. “This is what you deserve Stumph.”

“No! Please! Stop!” Bob shouted, trying to get to Patrick.

One of the guys leaned on Bob and stroked her cheek, “Aww, you’re cute. Pity we’ll have to end you too.”

“NO!” Patrick shouted, “Don’t hurt her!”

The guy punched him again, “Don’t worry Stumph, we’ll make her death less painful.”
“Don’t! Please! She has nothing do with this!” Patrick hesitated.

The guy with the neon green hoodie laughed, “We made your parents death less painful, so we’ll make her’s too okay Stumph?”

One of the guys grabbed Bob. The masked person moved closely to her and bought the knife near her throat.

“Any last words for your little sister Stumph?”

“DON’T. HURT. HER.” He managed to say, after all the blood coming out from his mouth.
“Whoops, wrong answer.”

When they were about to slith her throat, a man walking by caught their attention, “Hey!” the man yelled, “what are you guys think you’re doin?

“Oh Shit!” The tallest guy swore. “We gotta run, like now!”

They let Bob go but the masked guy came towards Patrick and stabbed him on the chest. Patrick coughed blood and the man came towards Bob and Patrick.

“Call 911!” Bob pleaded the man. “Patrick, Patrick? Talk to me, please!”

Patrick coughed blood again and smiled, “I love you Bob. Be strong, okay? I’ll always be there for you no matter what.”

Bob let her tears fall down. She’s gripping Patrick’s shirt and cried, “Don’t worry, the ambulance will be here any minute now.”

Patrick smiled and stroked Bob’s cheek, “You’ll always be my little sister.”

Bob cried as Patrick’s eyes closed “Patrick! Please! Don’t leave me! The ambulance will be here! Hold on for a while please Patrick!”

The ambulance didn’t arrive on time.
Sign up to rate and review this story