Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Lead Me Out Of The Dark

Yesterday's History

by MSbenzedrine 0 reviews

Years have passed since the incident.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-10-11 - 1164 words

0Unrated
I forgot to tell you guys. This is a Bob/Ray story and let me remind you once more my dears, Bob is a girl in this story. Oh, and this is where the Way brothers come in.

Chapter 2: Yesterday's History
16 years later


“Bob, hey, Bob”. Ray poked her shoulder, waking her up.

Bob blinked her eyes open lazily. “What?”

“You’re having dreams again. Do you wanna talk about it?” Ray asked.

She shooked her head, “Um, it’s nothing. I forgot about the dream so… yeah.”

Ray just sighed and nodded, “Okay.” he said as he went back to the kitchen.

Years have passed when she witnessed her brother’s death on her 8th birthday. She’s been dating Ray for a while now and things aren’t stepping up for them. They haven’t even kissed yet. Ray is a special guy who loves to spend his free time with Bob, watching movies or jamming with her. He also doesn’t question her about her background or personal life. Maybe, she just wants someone to spent time with, and Ray is definitely that guy. She doesn’t know if she could love him.

Maybe, just maybe.

“Hey, wanna watch another movie?” he asked as he sat beside her on the couch.

Bob smiled, “Sure. What movie do you have?”

Ray shrugged and went over the stack of DVD that he owns, “Star Wars or Lords of the Ring?”
“I dunno, anything.”

“Star Wars it is then.”

He put on Star Wars then sat beside Bob. They don’t exactly touch like any other normal couple. They just sit there, just watching the movie. By the time the movie ended, she smiled at Ray and moved closer to him to cuddle just like any other normal couple would do. Then he suddenly gasped which caused Bob to sit back up straight again. They were in awkward silence until Ray faked a yawn, “I’m kinda tired now.”

That was the signal that Bob should probably get going.

“Oh, yeah, I should probably get going.” She says, grabbing her jacket.

Ray frowned and Bob was pretty sure that it was also fake, “okay, I’ll call you tomorrow okay?”

Bob nodded and smiled and Ray walked her to the door, “Goodnight Ray”

“Goodnight Bob.”

~~~
It was a short drive to her house. She got out of the car and opened the door, revealing her clean, clean house, now a mess.

“Um, hey Bob.” Mikey waved his hand.

Bob’s eyes widened, “What the hell are you doing here?”

Gerard smiled and stood up from his seat to hug Bob, “Nothing much Roberta. Just chillin”

Bob sighed and took a seat beside Mikey, “You know that I love you guys and you guys are like my brothers and all but seriously, you can’t just trash my house like this!”

Mikey sighed and dropped his controller, “We just miss you okay? It’s not the same anymore. You wouldn’t even play guitar hero with us anymore!”

“Yeah,” Gerard said, “You never even give me a discount when I buy in your store!!”

Bob smirked, “Well, you’re not working there so why should I give you one?”

“You’re my bestfriend, that’s why!”

She sighed and stood up, “Listen guys, I’m gonna head out to my room okay? Do whatever you want, just clean up afterwards and sleep… wherever. Except my room.”

Mikey turned to Bob and saluted, “Yes Ma’am.”

Gerard nodded, “Don’t worry Roberta, we’ll clean the mess for ya.”

“Don’t call me that.” She said, turning around, reaching for the stairs, “Goodnight guys.”

“Goodnight Bob!” the Way brothers answered in chorus.

When she reached her room, she quickly changed into her Pajamas. When she laid on her bed, she looks at the picture of her 8 year old self, her mom and dad and Patrick. She smiled at the picture, wishing that none of those things that happen on her 8th birthday happened. “Hey guys,” she talked to the picture, “I hope you’re proud of what my life is right now. It’s been great. I promise you this guys, I’m going to seek revenge of those who killed you. I love you Patrick, I really do.” She fell asleep, looking at the picture of her family.

~~~

The next morning, she got a call from Jon, her assistant. She owns a music shop. “Where the fuck are you Bryar?”

“Mmm… still sleeping Jon.”

“Well, if you look at the clock, you’re already late for work.”

“It’s my fucking shop Jon. I could do whatever I want.”
“Whatever, just get ready, please?”

“Fine.”

She hanged up and rolled out of bed. She took a quick shower and put on her neatest shirt and jeans. When she’s finally dressed she went downstairs, finding Mikey sleeping on the couch and Gerard sleeping on the dining room table. She quietly made a cup of coffee then Gerard moved,

“Are some of those mine?”

“Make your own Gee.”

Gerard got up from the chair and hugged Bob from behind, “Please Bob, make me coffee.”

Bob sighed and gave Gerard her cup of coffee, “Here”

Gerard grinned and kissed Bob’s cheek, “Thank Bobert! You’re the best!”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever.”

Just then the phone rang and Mikey woke up reaching for the it, “Don’t worry, Boberta, I’ll get it for you.”

“Fuck you Way brothers. Stop calling me that!”

Mikey rolled his eyes and answered the phone, “Hello? Bryar residence… Mikey… Bob? She’s here making coffee with Gerard… okay, wait a sec.” he put down the phone, “Bob! Ray’s on the phone!”

Bob quickly dropped all of she’s holding and ran to the phone, “Hello, Ray?”

“Hello, Bob. So um… who’s Mikey?”

“Oh, just a friend. Wait a sec,” she turned to Mikey who’s now making coffee with Gerard,

“Finish making my coffee please. Thanks.” She said then put the phone on her ear again, “What’s up?”

“Oh nothing, just wondering, could you come over tonight?”

“Sure, I’ll be there at seven, if that’s okay?”

“That’s fine. See you tonight Bob.”

Bob disconnected the call and turned around finding Gerard and Mikey making a mess in her kitchen. “What now guys?”

“I swear!” Mikey gasped, “We were just making eggs.”

“And it exploded!” Gerard finished.

Bob rolled her eyes and got her jacket and keys, “Whatever, when I get home tonight, I want this house clean okay guys? Because if it’s not, you’re not allowed to play my Guitar Hero ever again!”

“Okay!” They said in chorus.

“Wait, you won’t finish your coffee?” Mikey asked.

“Nah, I’ll just buy at Starbucks.” She said, reaching for the door.

Gerard grinned, “That means more for me.” He quickly snatched the mug from Mikey’s hands.

Bob just smiled and went to the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story