Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dirty Paws

Chapter 4

by Suicide_Room 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2013-10-12 - 1039 words

1Exciting
After talking with Michael, who now wants me to call him Mikey when no one else was around. I left the room, closing the door quietly behind me to find Rose standing there. "How did it go?" She asked.
"Fine. You were right, he is the nicer one" I replied with a small smile. I wonder how her encounter with Gerard went; if she is still alive I think it went well enough.
We walked back down into the kitchen, standing away from all the sharp objects and raw meat.
The same lady that handed me the tray walked over to us again. "Did they enjoy their meal? Why am I asking of course they did!"she said sounding so sure of herself. And yet here I was with no knowledge of who she is. "Now go, you have things to clean" then she walked away. Rose gave me a small smile before grabbing my wrist amd pulling me to another set of stairs, this one went in a more circular motion. "Where are we going?"
"You'll see"

When we finally got to the top, me being slightly out of breath and Rose in tip top shape. It kind makes me wonder.
The room was filled with cots, no one in there but us. "This is where we sleep, it is not what you would expect, but the view is always amazing." She said as she looked out the window on the side. You could see that the sun was about to set and the sky was a pink orangey color. Beautiful was the only word that could describe a view like this one. "Your right it is."
"You can pick a cot, I sleep on both so it doesn't really matter to me. And we're the only ones here, the other room got full so they had to move me." She said as she grabbed a couple of satin sheets and motions with her head to follow.
"You have your basic duties." She started saying as we climbed down the stairs. "Look after the princes. Basically your at their every whim and they can control you. If not then your punished."
It was like she suddenly turned into my superior, not that I minded I kinda have more respect for her. "You won't always be serving Prince Michael, you will also have Prince Gerard." I heard the worry in her voice as she said those last words.
As she handed me the sheets and openned the door in front of us. We both walk in to Mikey's bedroom, and honestly I feel a lot safer here then when I'm in the rest of the home. I just I could forget somethings all the time.
"Change the sheets quickly" Rose said as she left the room to do what only God knows.
I pulled the ones on the bed to the floor, replacing them with the new ones. Patting everything down, I felt something watching me. I could hear it breathing.

***
My arms started to hurt as I continued scrubbing the floor. I sat back on my knees as I took a deep breath and sighed as I looked at the rest of the hall. I have been at this for two hours and I'm not even halfway done.
"You could get out of doing this you know" jumoing slightly I leaned back down, taking the brush and began cleaning again. In only a week, I had already learned not to talk t I anyone unless they were asking me a direct question. Frank would sometimes appear out of nowhere, with always the same question that will always be answer by my quiet.
But, this time he came closer. He was standing right behind me when I reached for the bucket. I was getting tired of this.
I stood up, bucket in my hand and just walked away, down the hall and into the kitchen. The only good thing I see that comes out of this is that I'm the one who gets the food for Vikki and the other girls. No one was brought the king since me, which I would take as rather a good thing.
I filled a big bowl with different fruits and breads and another tray with bowls of water.
"What are you doing?" Rose said as she came into the kitchen and saw me balancing both trays on my shoulder. "Taking food to the ones who are trapped down there. It will only take but minute."
"I know that, but all of us are supposed to be in the throne room for the kings announcement." Said Rose as she grabbed the bowl of food from my hands. "I'll help you, that way we go faster"

We made our way down the hallway with the food and drinks. Every day has been peetty much the same, Frank would appear out of nowhere and harass me for a while and then leave. I haven't had an encounter with either prince and for that I was greatful.
Gerard I would try to avoid at all times, but Mikey I do not really know how to react.
He knows who I really am and that has to bother me. He seems to be kind and trustworthy, but he is not human and that is what bothers me.
We left then the food, saying that we would be back once the king gave his announcement and we were dismiss. We got there just seconds before the king had arrive.
"As you must know we hold a ball every year in honor of both of my sons. You must dress as if you were guest, but you like always will be serving our most important guests" he said. All of us were in a straight line, looking up at him. Well, not really directly we were just facing him.

***
*okay so I know that this is crap compare to the other chapters. But I've been having some intense writer's block and have not been working on my stories like I should have. Anyway, if you guys like to read like from other bands too, check out Brother's Conflict: http://www.ficwad.com/story/222918
Trust me you won't regret it.*
Sign up to rate and review this story