Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dirty Paws

Chapter 3

by Suicide_Room 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2013-10-02 - 1440 words

1Exciting
"Who's next?" He said as he looked between all of us. Some of us huddled ip in the corner, others just hugging each other. As he walked further into the room, I could feel myself pushing further into the wall. He walked towards Vikki and said " How about you, beautiful?"
Vikki shook her head. "Aww, you think you have a choice. Now get up" his voice was so sickenly sweet, up until he said those last three words.
She started to stand up, but I pulled her back and stood up. " Leave her alone"

"What if I don't?"he smirked, showing his pointy teeth."What are you going to do about it?"
I didn't know whether he was being sarcastic or just humoring me.
"Just take me instead." The words came out of my mouth so fast that I didn't even have time to process any of it. "Fine by me. You're all going to die anyway." Even though the last part was muttered, I still heard and I could really help the goosebumps on rising in my arms as he pushed me to walk foward.
The journey was quiet, there wasn't really much I could say to this beast. No words I should say, not if I valued my life that is.
"Since you can't actually go in front of your highness dress like that, your going to get ready first and lastly don't try to get blood on the clothes" he said as he pushed me into a room to my left.
He walked in after me and closed the door, leaning against it. I turn around to find a bath in the far corner and dresses in the other.
I heard him sigh, before a hand placed itself on my lower back and pushed me foward. "Now get dressed or I might just get in trouble"
"What is your name?" I at least wanted to know the name of the person I'm taking my clothes off. "Frank"
"Very well, Frank. Would you mind turning around?" He just shook his head.
"Why not?" Why I even asked that question I will never understand, the smile on his face said everything.
I turned back around facing the wooden bath, holding my breath as I took off all of my clothes. I felt hands on my hips as soon as the last piece of cloth hit the dirty floor.
"You know I would much rather have your little friend, but you'll do just fine"
Thankfully, nothing did happen. There was a knock on the door and as soon as those hands were on me, they had disappeared.
The door opened to reveal a big blonde man. "Is she ready yet?"
Frank sniffed and said "Kinda slow, but she'll get there"
After the very short bath accompanied by Frank's eyes on me, I got dressed in one of my old dresses. I knew it was mine, because on the inside on the right hip were my initials. Though I wasn't about to tell Frank that.
The dress was blue with a black corset, I wore black flats and my hair was flowing down my back in its natural curly state. After I was done, I was led down the hall and into what I remembered to be the throne room. Inside, on the throne, sat the king with his queen on his side.
As soon as we stepped foot inside, Frank gabbed my arm forcefully and led me foward. "Bow down to the king, peasant!" Said the blonde man from before.
I ignored him, staring up at his 'majesty' with pure hatred in my eyes. Of that I was sure of. "I said bow down to your king"
"I will never kneel in front of the devil."
And I did not regret my words. I still believe that there is a God and that he will protect me from harm. Or it was just me being stupid enough to want to die.
My gaze fell to the figure that emerged from the darkness and into the dimly lit room. It was the same giuy from the barn, the one who knows nothing about personal space. "She is a spirited one. Right father?" He said though his eyes were trained on me.
Hold on... did he just say father? Then he must be Prince Gerard, the one with the black hair and the kne standing at his mother's side must be Prince Micheal.
"Yes she is. I think we should let this one die"
"That would be rather harsh. Don't you think mother? Why not train her in our ways and see if she is worthy for her life?" Gerard said as he walked down the steps and closer to where Frank amd I were still standing. Holding my chin up with his thumb and fore finger.
"I believe that to be true. But she will be punished for disrespecting the king, there is always a lesson that she will have to learn"
The queen said in a posh voice, looking down on me.
Gerard's thumb ran over my bottom lip, making me shiver all over with the small gesture. "Nothing too painful, we don't want to damage such beauty. She may be useful in the future" he said as his fingers disappeared entirely from my person.

***
My back was sore from the beating, in a way I do believe I deserved every minute of it and another part of me said that it shouldn't have been me. I was then led to the servants quarters, they showed me the space that I would be sharing with another girl and then taught me what my duties would be. I was rather fond of thinking that it would have been better if they had killed me. But then I started thinking about all the people I would be leaving behind and that I couldn't do that to any of them.
"Just because we got interrupted before doesn't mean I was done with you" Frank said as we walked- or more like he hauls me down the corridor and towards the kitchen.
"I don't have ro worry about that. You'll be alone soon enough and I will get to play"

When I entered the room he disappeared down the corridor. I didn't have any time to react before a tray was pushed into my arms and it was filled with various foods and a strange liquid; It smelled bitter and metallic.

"This is to be taken to the Prince's headquarters. Follow Rose, she will show you the way" said an older woman pointing to a girl at the other side of the room holding the same tray. I walked over to her balancing the tray on my shoulder- it was quite heavy.
"Your new aren't you?" She said with a small, yet greetfull smile on her pale freckled face. She looked like your typical irish girl; long red curly hair, soft green eyes that once looked like they were filled with life.
"Yes, unfortunately"
"Don't worry, you will do fine. Just look out for Gerard; he likes to make you feel uncomfortable," she said as we made up the main stairs. We were right in front of my old room. "Why don't you take Prince Michael? He is the nicer one" said Rose.

I smile at her, before knocking on the door.
A soft 'Come in' came from the other side, as I open the door with my free hand.
"I hope your back doesn't hurt that badly"
"It doesn't your highness" I said as I placed the tray on the nearest table to him. "Would there be anything else, Sire?"
"No, that would be all Miss Jackson"

I stop myself from leaving. "Yes?" He asked.
"How did you know?" I replied.
He looked up from the book he was reading and at my face. He showed no expression, he wasn't supposed to.
"Unlike the rest of my family, I wished to explore the castle. There are places that your portrait hungs proudly still" he stood wLking over to the tray and picking up the cup; taking a small sip. "But do not worry I won't be telling anyone anytime soon. I know how my family can be, especially my brother who is slightly obsessed with finding her. With finding you, I might even say."

I couldn't help that worry was etching itself onto my features, I didn't want to be found.
"Don't worry Aurelia, your secret is saved with me"
I don't know why, but I suddenly got that strange feeling that I just made a friend.
With a vampire, to be precise.
Sign up to rate and review this story