Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Attention Attention.

Best kept secret or biggest mistake?

by Noellestar 0 reviews

Infinity and the Girl's arrive at Pete's house. Pete's P.O.V

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2013-10-16 - Updated: 2013-10-16 - 902 words

-1Illiterate
I read Infinity's text and put the phone down so I coud get dressed, I put on a hemmingway t-shirt from my new clothing line and a pair of faded black skinny jean's I threw on my converse and outlined my eye with liner afterwards I opened my box where I kept thing's that ment the most to me and grabbed the necklace I gave her when we went on our second date..

Flash Back

"Close your eye's Fin" I said as she put her hands up to her eye's and sighed "I'm waiting Peteeee!" she said annoyed "Ok and you can look.." "NOW!" she opened her eye's and gasped "O-M-G!, PETE! I LOVE IT!" she screamed as she put her finger's around the necklace charm which was a heart with a "P" and an "I" on each side I smiled and showed her my keychain I got to match she turned around and hugged me "Thank you! I really do love it!" and after that she kissed me for the first time, I kissed her back and a few minutes later we left my house to go to the movie we've been wanting to see i don't remember what it was called but I thik its was a horror movie I locked the door and we were gone.

end of flashback

I snapped back into reality as I heard the doorbell ring and realized that i had been remembering that night for fifteen minutes I put the necklace back and went down stairs to open the door for Infinity and her friend's I alsomst forgot that Patrick and the guy's were in the recording studio in the basment and put a fake smile on my face as I opened the door, "Hey! you guy's made it!" I said trying to be a s cheerful as possible. they nodded and walked in "Cool place you got here!" Said Infinty trying to pretend she never stepped foot into this house. I nodded and lead them downstairs to where they met Patrick, Joe and Andy, as they were talking I remebered the last night I seen Infinty

Flashback
"I'M COMING!" I yelled to an impatient Infinity and rushed downstairs and grabbed my cars key's as I said goodbye to hemmy and we left for the "Panic! At The Disco" concert that I had Brendon save me and her a spot for backstage so we could be sneaky to any Fob fans, we got into the car and started driving off and as we entered the highway it started to rain, "Good thing the concerts inside" I thought as some jerk sped past me and I swerved but what I didn't see was the truck coming at us, the last thing I remember seeing was head lights and then it all went black. I remember someone calling my name and waking up to Fin's face and her eyeliner smuged around her cheeks then her kissing me and me pushing her away after a couple of minutes I want to curl up into a ball and hide in a corner each time I remember her expression as she asked me "Don't you remember me..?" her bottom lip started quivering as I shook my head no the last thing I remebered was me and Ashlee getting into a fight and me walking off, as I looked at her I remember feeling bad that I didn't remember her but something didnt feel right until I realized I was in a hospital.I was about to ask her why I was here when I started going in and out of reality and before I fell back asleep I remeber her giving me a necklace and telling me "Whenever, wherever find me as soon as you remeber" then she kissed me before I blacked out.

The next day

I rubbed my head as I woke up to the blinding sun peeking throught my window before it came to me that I alway's had my curtain's over my windows and only opened them after I was awake enough to make sure I didn't want to kill someone until I blinked a couple of time's and remembered that I was in a hospital, something was in my hand and I opened it to reveal a necklace with a heart in the middle of two letter's one "P" and one "I" "What the-" I started as someone walked into my hospital room "Peter Wentz?" the female voice asked I nodded and she walked across the room before talking to me "well it seems you have gotten into a car crash and are now suffering amnesia may I ask you a couple questions? I nodded and she started Ok first of all what date is it? "August 12th 2005" "acctually Peter its Novemeber 15th 2007" My mouth hung open but she said that I would regai my memories one day but some might only surface if I posses a head injury and she also told me that i would forget the one's closest to me or the people I spent the most time with so I wondered how important that girl was to me that I seen last night or if I will ever rememeber...

End of flashback


Hey People! Sorry to leave you at the end of the flashback but I have to go :( so I will update later! :) maybe tomorrow idk but anyways TTYL!
Sign up to rate and review this story