Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Attention Attention.

Forever Young Part 1

by Noellestar 0 reviews

After Pete's flashback, guest star's, going back and forth beetween Pete and Infinity's P.O.V and more flashback's!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2013-10-17 - 1579 words

0Unrated
I shook my head as I felt eye's on me and turned to Infinity and smiled at her before she said "So who's in the recording studio?" "That's for me to know and for you to find out!" I replied with a smirk, "HEY GUY'S TIME TO MEET INFINITY AND THE BAND!" I screamed to the people behind the door a few seconds later I heard muffled yelling then Brendon Urie stepped out witht he rest of "P!ATD" and then Travie Mccoy and Gym Class Hero's then out came William Beckett and "TAI..." Infinity and her friend's stared at all three band's then jumped up from the mini couch that they had sat on and squealed Fin looked at Brendon and smiled at him he was the ONLY one that knew about me and her. He smiled back and started talking to Patrick I turned back to see Fin in the middle of talking to William and I'm pretty sure she was flirting with him, I felt jelousy wash over me as I was about to go ask her why she was flirting when I remembered that she didn't know that I knew who she was.

I got knocked out of my trance when Travie came over to talk to me "You ok dude?" "Yeah I'm fine just a headache" I replied "Ok just making sure ever since the accident", "yeah I'm fine trust me I'm gonna be right back I'm going to go take a asprin", "Ok Talk to you later". "I forgot about the accident that was the night I regained my memorie's" I thought to myself as I ran upstairs. I entered my bathroom and pulled out the asprin, as I swallowed it down I closed my eye's and thought back to a month after I left the hospital

Flashbackkkk!
"I can finally remember who Patrick, Joe and Andy are!" I said with excitment to my band. It has only been a month since I left the hospital and after I left there I called Ashlee and told her I was "sorry" and then she said that she "forgave" me and we got back together. "YAY!" exclaimed 75% of FOB I smiled my big cheesy smile and we went back to recording a little cd we were going to send out to hold fans over till we could figure out song's to put on our new album it was called "My heart will always be the b-side to my tounge" it had "Grand theft autumn/Where is you boy?" for acoustic and four other song's my favorite song was "Nobody put's baby in the corner" I was trying to think of a tittle for our new album and for some reason the word "Infinity" came to mind and I just decided to think it over but that was the one word that semmed to fit. We ended the song and as Ashlee entered my studio "Hey guy's!" she said and all the guy's answered with a "hey" or a "hi" befoe leaving to the kitchen to go get something to drink and/or eat from my fridge, "So, how's the new song's coming along?" she asked really chipper, she was always happy but that annoyed me sometimes. "good" I simply stated and she frowned "Do you like me?" she asked I bit my lip and looked down at my feet and shook my head "no" I could hear her starting to cry when I looked up, as soon as I faced her a hand made its way across my face and she stormed off. I went upstairs to three questioning faces.

"What. The. Hell. Just. Happened?" asked Patrick and Joe at the same time, "I broke it off with Ash she's just too clingy and I don't know guy's, but it feel's like I should be with someone else, like maybe I was dating someone before the accident and I just didn't say anything but there's nothing I can remember before waking up" "WAIT!" I pulled something out of the pocket of my pants that hadnt been washed since the accident me and the guy's stared at it for a long time before I remembered "there's was this girl she was wearing a Panic! t-shirt..I think, and skinny jeans and she was wearing this..." I pointed to the necklace, "She also had black hair in a shoulder length style with layers and she had eyeliner on because it was smuged and...

I trailed off trying to remember and information I couldent think of anything until my eye's grew wider and I touched my lips. "O-M-F-G-!" I yelled "WHAT!?" Yelled Patrick. "She kissed me! Then when she handed me this she said something under the lines of "Whenever, wherever if you remember come find me.." or somthing like that" the guy's just stared at me till Andy finally spoke up "wow, that's deep man" "Yeah maybe you were dating her but you didn't tell us just yet because maybe you were keeping it a secret or you just never wanted us to know" Joe said and Patrick and Andy smacked him on the head, he could be so stupid sometimes. "yeah but you said she was wearing a Panic! shirt?" Patrick asked I nodded my head yes and he was talking to himself after three minutes of waiting Patrick's eye's widened but with an answer "Ok so you woke up in the hospital on august 15th right?" I nodded and he continued "and you were in the hospital the night before, AFTER the crash" I nodded again, "and Panic's tour kick off was on the 14th-" I cut him off "SO THAT MEAN'S THAT WE WERE ON OUR WAY THERE AND MAYBE BEENDON KNOW'S SOMETHING!" "YOUR A GENIUS PAT!" I said hugging him and going for my phone "First of all, don't call me that and second, your welcome!" he said

"I forgot something!" I said pouting, "Great what did you forget this time?" Joe asked which recived him a smack on the head by Andy again. "I don't have a name or a picture so how will that help me when I call him?" "check your phone, I mean your phone didn't lose its memory when you did" Andy said.

I smiled and went through my contacts I flew through each picture until I came across it, "Her name is Infinity and we were going out since... November! I must have met her at a M&G and we exchanged numberes I retained the information and called Brendon there were three ring's before Brendon picked up "Yeah" he answered I forgot that they were still on tour and they were in japan right now and the only reason I remembered him was because I only talked to him a total of fifteen times for "buisness" and hungout with him twice. "Do you remember a girl named Infinity? We were dating since November?" I put the phone on speaker so everyone else could hear his answer "Uhh..yeah? Why? Did you finally take me up on my offer of handing her over to me?"

I shook my head and replied "No, acctually long story short we were on our way to the TKC and got into a carcrash and I caught amnisia and the doctor said that I will forget the people that ment the most to me and the people I knew for the shortest time and for awhile I forgot 75% of my band partially forgot my parents and fully forgot her until today, so is there anything I told you that would help me remember her more?"

I took a deep breath in because I talked so fast but Brendon understood me "Ok, well all you told me was that Her name was infinity, She was 17, You guy's met at a M&G and exchanged number's ummmm... that you thought you were in love with her and that you were going to tell the guy's a week before tour so she could come along.

But that's all I got except for saying this She. is. hottt! WAit are you guy's even together anymore?" I sighed at the information that doesnt help me at all, because I don't know how I felt the night of the crash I looked up as if to pray that I could remember her, because the words she told me before she left ment something I just didn't know what.

"Um I don't know right now Bren not at the moment but maybe in the future" "Ok just let me know if anything come's to mind! But its 1:30 am here so I'm gonna get my ass back to bed, so talk you you later dude!" "acctually its dudes because the rest of Fall Out Boy were helping me take notes because the doctor said since I was in such a bad crash its possible that I could have an amnisia attack and forget every thing I just said or everything that's happened in the last hour so say goodbye to them too!" I said jokingly "BYE DUDES!" He yelled waking up Spencer "BRENDON GET OFF THE MOTHER F-" "I AM!" "got to go bye!" and with that he hung-up. "Well guy's guess I'll have to figure out part's of my life on tour" I shrugged and went to go pack for tomorrow.

Ok so here's part one! hope you like it part two will be up tomorrow! Night everyone! :) -Noellestar
Sign up to rate and review this story