Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We're All Just Melodramatic Fools, But At Least We Have Great Taste!

Canceled Trips, Faux Parties, and Actual Kisses

by Kaleidoscope_Eyes 0 reviews

“Well that’s fine! You can’t have any, it’s all mine!” He shouted, cackling evilly. “No but seriously, I also got Bacardi. Strawberry flavor!”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-10-17 - Updated: 2013-11-21 - 2921 words

0Unrated
I sat on the living room floor with my map of America out. Frank was on the phone with me, we were planning our road trip for the summer. We’d been planning it for a while now and it was finally coming together.

It’d been a few weeks now since Gerard started living with us. We weren’t really at each other’s throats all the time but that didn’t mean I liked the guy. From what I could tell he was an ass. He had his moments but for the most part I didn’t like him.

“So after the Grand Canyon what’s next?” Frank asked.

“Uh California, duh,” I laughed in response. I placed a small sticky note on Arizona and California and drew smiley faces on them. We were leaving in like a month and the both of us were way too excited. We’d been planning the trip since we were like eight so our plans were always changing but it was finally gonna happen.

I was damn excited! I mean, shit, a whole month of hanging out with Frank and doing whatever the hell we wanted? Hell fucking yes! I’d saved all my money since I was 11 which was a lot and hard as hell to do. Frank didn’t have as much luck as me but he still had enough.

There were markings and old sticky notes all over the map. We’d been planning for so long that it was hard to tell what was what but I knew.

“But what is there in California?”

“Are you shitting me Frankie? You have got to be shitting me. Dude, we’re totally hitting the beaches there. You’re gonna learn to surf!” I laughed at the thought of Frank on a surf board. He’s way too short to have any luck with that.

Frank started laughing too and he tried to say something but I couldn’t tell what it was. Suddenly my mom walked into the room carrying a bag of groceries.

“Hey Liv come help me with this.”

“Sure thing mom, in a sec.” I said bye to Frank and hung up the phone.

She glanced over to the map on the floor and raised an eyebrow. “What’s that?”

“My map? The one Frank and I have been using to plan our road trip?” She’d seen this map a million times. Frank and I used to draw all over it when we were kids.

She stared at me, groceries still in hand. “Is that this summer?” Was she serious? This date had been set for years. I nodded my head in answer. “Liv, you can’t.”

My mouth dropped. “What!? Mom, this has been the highlight of my life since I was in grade school! Frank and I have been planning this for years.”

“But we have Gerard, you can’t just leave him here alone.”

“Are you shitting me? Who gives a fuck? I sure don’t!”

“Language,” she said reproachfully.

“Oh like you give a single semblance of a fuck about language! Frank and I have been planning this trip for nine years, you can’t just tell us no! You said it was ok!” I was fucking livid! How could she do this!

“That was before Gerard was here. Circumstances have changed Olivia. Would you want him just hanging around a stranger’s house with nothing to do all day?” She acted like she had me, like I gave a single fuck about what was more convenient for Gerard. Well joke’s on her, I didn’t.

“Mom I really don’t care if Gerard has nothing to do. It’s not my damn problem!”

“Olivia I am not arguing with you about this.” She said as she walked into the kitchen.

“Mom you have got to be fucking kidding me! This is ridiculous!”

“That is enough!” She slammed the groceries on the counter and turned to me angrily. “We are not discussing this anymore.” She grabbed her keys and walked to the front door. “Put the groceries away, I’ll be back in a few hours.” She said sternly before leaving.

“Just go fucking complain to Shane about it!” I yelled out the door at her.

How fucking ridiculous. I couldn’t even hold in my anger. I shoved all the groceries in their proper places and stormed up to my room. I just fucking hoped Gerard would knock on my door. I wanted to yell at someone and he certainly would be a good target and there wasn’t a god damn doubt in my mind that he’d heard everything. Unfortunately he never bothered to see what the problem was.

After a few minutes I heard a rapid knocking on the front door and quickly went to answer it, somehow knowing I’d be faced with Frank. I didn’t have the heart to tell him the trip was off. I wasn’t sure what I was gonna do.

When I opened the door he had a huge grin on his face that honestly kind of scared me. He didn’t say ‘hi’ or ‘what’s up.’ Instead he shouted, “I’ve got a bottle of Jack and a bag of green with our names on it!”

My eyes widened. “Jesus Christ, Frank! Shut the hell up, do you want the whole neighborhood hearing?” I grabbed his arm and pulled him inside, dragging him up to my room and slamming the door behind us. “Why’d you get Jack? You know I hate that stuff,” I said, thinking of the last time I had it. I’d gone to Frank’s because he was having a “party.” Really it was just me, Frank, and a few other people I couldn’t remember. Frank had gotten some Jack and I drank a fair amount. I ended up spending the rest of the night with my face in the toilet and a random guy holding my hair back. I screwed up my face at the memory, not one of my finer moments.

“Well that’s fine! You can’t have any, it’s all mine!” He shouted, cackling evilly. Suddenly he stopped. “No but seriously, I also got Bacardi. Strawberry flavor!” He sang.

I smirked. “Oh Frankie dear, you know me too well!”

There was a knock on my door and Gerard entered. “You guys need to work on keeping your voices down. I kind of heard practically everything you were saying.”

“Why Gerard, what ever do you mean?” Frank asked, trying to sound innocent but only succeeding in sounding more suspicious than usual.

“Cut the crap, Frank. What do you two have planned?”

Frank and I exchanged knowing looks. Gerard was no straight edge, but it was obvious that he’d never had a drink in his life. “Would you like to play a game with us?” I asked, an evil smile curling onto my face. He shrugged. “Excellent.”

The rest of the day was spent waiting for my mom to get home and then go to bed. When she finally did come home she seemed a lot less pissed than when she left. I don’t even want to know what she and Shane did. She relented to letting Frank stay the night and once she went to sleep Frank and I sprang.

Frank went to his car and grabbed the alcohol while I grabbed my dart board from the garage. We went up to my room where Gerard was sitting on my bed. He looked uncomfortable as shit. He was kinda jittery and wasn’t really looking us in the eyes.

“Dude what’s your deal?” I asked. I mean really it’s not like we were going to kill a man or something.

“I just don’t drink,” he muttered. Called it. Totally called it.

“Well calm down! Tonight’s gonna be the bomb!” Frank said excitedly. He pulled a little baggie out of his pocket and waved it in front of my face. “Winner takes all,” he smirked and then added in a whisper, “that’s gonna be me.”

I laughed right in his face. “You wish!”

“What exactly are we doing?” Gerard asked from his place on my bed.

“Our game duh.” Frank turned to me. “House rules or my rules?”

“Let’s go easy on the guy.” Frank’s rules were weird as fuck. He made up the most ridiculous things but that game was much more fun. It was also a little more dangerous. The last time we played Frank almost ended up with a dart in his ass.

“Ok, rules are simple,” Frank picked up three darts and pointed at the dart board. “Hit the bull’s-eye. If you don’t, take a shot. You hit it, you choose who takes a shot.”

“It’s like beer pong but with darts,” I explained.

An hour and many shots later Gerard and I were in my car in the garage. I don’t know where Frank was, probably in my closet where he usually ended up. Seriously, whenever the boy got drunk he would just hang out in my closet. I’m sure there’s a joke in there somewhere.

Gerard was sitting in the driver’s seat and I was sitting next to him laughing maniacally. I’m not even sure at what. I wasn’t that drunk, I mean yeah, the world was kinda dizzy but it wasn’t that bad. So tipsy, I was tipsy. Gerard, however, was shit-faced. He was slurring his words like fucking crazy and couldn’t even sit straight. It was fucking hilarious.

I leaned over laughing, my head not exactly touching Gerard but coming close. I turned my head to look up at him and he was staring at me. I closed my eyes to try and calm down a little. All of a sudden I felt his breath hot on my face. His lips were millimeters from mine. I kept my eyes shut. I don’t know, there was something…dreamlike about it.

“What are you doing?” He whispered, our lips touching slightly as he spoke.

“I don’t know,” I replied just as softly.

We stayed like that a few more moments, our lips only just touching. My heart was hammering against my chest. I don’t even know why. This was Gerard, the asshat who ruined my summer plans. This was the guy who broke my computer. Like damn heart, get your shit together.

I hadn’t even noticed that Gerard had sat up and was fumbling with his door. He finally got it open and stumbled out of the car, me following closely behind. I sat on the hood of the car and faced him. He was saying something but I wasn’t paying attention. I was watching his lips. The way they moved as he spoke. It was mesmerizing. I just couldn’t stop watching. Wait what the fuck? God damn. I shook my head and looked back at Gerard who was staring at me quizzically. Shit did he just ask me something?

“What?” I blurted out.

He laughed and asked me again. “What were you thinking about?”

“You,” my eyes widened as I realized what I said and suddenly his lips were crashing into mine. His arms wrapped around my waist and mine snaked around his neck. Our mouths worked furiously against each other. His tongue began exploring my mouth while his fingers trailed along my spine. This was not a sloppy kiss from a drunk person, it was something much more.

I slowly pulled him down on top of me and then his hands were everywhere. They moved up my sides, pushing my shirt up as he went along. He pulled it over my head, hardly breaking the kiss. His hands moved back to my sides and I arched my back. He quickly unclasped my bra and began kissing down my neck causing me to moan.

His mouth moved back to mine and my fingers tangled in his hair. He kissed down my neck again, my collar bone, lower and lower. His lips were everywhere, setting fire to my skin with each touch. I moaned as he sucked, nipped, and kissed all over my torso. My head was against the windshield, eyes closed and savoring every touch but he stopped.

I lifted my head to look at him. His thumbs fingered the top of my jeans and he was just looking at me. I let my head fall back again and he resumed kissing me. I let my fingers run through his hair again, loving every second of this. His lips were on my hips, sucking lightly while his hands worked on my zipper.

I heard the door open behind me but I was too lost in the feeling of Gerard’s lips on my skin to notice.

“Your boobs! I’m blind!” Frank shouted after seeing me and Gerard. Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Gerard stopped working on my jeans and looked up. I turned around and saw the look of mock horror Frank was wearing while he tried to suppress his giggles.

I pushed Gerard off me and frantically grabbed for my shirt, putting it on. I walked past Frank, who was swaying slightly and laughing hysterically, and into my kitchen to get some water.

I was pissed. I didn’t know why, but I was. I mean it’s not like I had feelings for Gerard or anything. He was a dick; I mean he broke my computer! Of course that was an accident…Oh whatever! I mean I know I wasn’t mad at Frank, fuck I was happy he came in when he did! Who knows what would have happened. I thought of Gerard’s hands on me and blushed. No, no, no. I would not think like that.

Gerard stumbled in with a drunk Frank in tow. He dropped Frank unceremoniously on the floor, who only giggled and said “ow.” Gerard stared at me, his cheeks turning pink. I knew my face was turning just as red. Wait why the fuck was I embarrassed? He kissed me. But I kissed back…Why the fuck did I kiss back? If that had been Frank I would’ve pushed him off and punched him in the face. It wouldn’t have been the first time. It was just the alcohol. That’s all it was. I was just a lot drunker than I thought, that’s all.

My eyes caught Gerard’s and didn’t pull away. There was something unreadable there. I couldn’t tell what he was thinking. He looked away and mumbled, “Sorry. I dunno what happened.” He practically ran out of the room after that.

I didn’t have feelings for Gerard, so why did my heart sink at his mumbled apology? And what the fuck was that supposed to mean? Sorry I dunno what happened. Bullshit if you ask me. I mean was he sorry that he kissed me? Or that I kissed back? God damn boys were confusing. My head hurt and it wasn’t from the alcohol.

I sighed and hauled Frank to his feet. I put my arm around his waist and we stumbled up the stairs to my room. When we made it to my room I laid him down on my bed and moved to the closet for clothes.

I quickly stripped and nearly jumped when I heard Frank speak.

“Livie I don’t think I can take seeing your boobs twice in one night,” he slurred.

I laughed. “Oh Frankie I love you.” I finished putting my pajamas on and crawled into the bed facing him.

“You kissed Gerard,” he stated simply.

“Yeah…” My voice trailed off. I mean shit I had nothing to say. I kissed Gerard. It was weird. But good weird? I don’t even know. If that had been Frank that wouldn’t have happened. Or would it? “Frankie?”

“Hmmm?”

“Can I try something?” I asked quietly.

“Sure whatever,” he mumbled.

I quickly pressed my lips to his. He froze, not kissing back for a moment. Then he relaxed and returned it. This kiss was weird. It wasn’t like with Gerard. This was just a sloppy kiss. It didn’t feel the same. It felt like I was kissing my brother or something.

I pulled away and stared at Frank. I could tell that he was blushing. It wasn’t an embarrassed one; it was more like he wasn’t sure how to respond.

I furrowed my eyebrows, not really understanding anything. “I’m sorry Frankie.” And then I understood what Gerard’s apology meant. He was sorry for the confusion. That was something I could understand. In a way the kiss with Frank helped me understand nothing and everything at the same time.

I wrapped my arms around Frank’s neck and planted a kiss on his nose. “Thank you.”

He wrapped his arms around my waist and quickly fell asleep. I just hoped that Frank and Gerard would forget everything come morning. I’d be fucked if they didn’t.

So yeah...this was a weird chapter. I've had it written for a while and was trying to figure out how to work it in there but bam! Here it is! I hope you all liked it. Please rate and review! Have a wonderful day my lovlies!
Sign up to rate and review this story