Categories > Original > Erotica > Kitsune Dabbles

Lazy

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Noiz and Mosh on a lazy day outside.

Category: Erotica - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Published: 2013-10-21 - 251 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lazy:

Noiz laid on the porch with her music. Mosh watched her from the lawn chair. She doesn't plan to do anything today. It's all about her. Her phone's even cut off./Again with the short shorts and tank top as the outfit of choice/, Mosh thought. He slid off the chair and moved in for a closer look. His small size made the view more interesting. He took a peek on her iPod screen. "Spiderwebs" by No Doubt, huh? That seem to be her, "I'm not going to do anything today" anthem. If their house was on fire, she probably wouldn't notice.

Suddenly, Mosh noticed something. Wait/, he thought, /Is she asleep? The mouse boy tilted his head.

"Noiz-tan?" he whispered, "Noiz-tan?" No response. The mouse crawled forward. He walked up to her ear bud-covered ear.

"Noiz-tan?" he asked again. He frowned as he just confirmed his own guess.

Damn, he thought, She really is asleep. Mosh raced down her side and climbed on her leg. He crawled up her calf, thigh, and into her short leg. After a minute-long struggle, the mouse boy made it into her tank top.

Noiz yanked open her eyes and looked up with such a shock. Mosh sat in her cleavage looking up at her. His girlfriend took out her earbuds and narrowed her eyes at him.

"Did you want something?" she asked. Mosh smiled and shook his head.

"Nope," he said. Noiz laid her head back down and put her earbuds back in.
Sign up to rate and review this story