Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pretty In Punk

When the Moonlight Hits Your Bright Eyes..

by BlueEyedBlonde 2 reviews

This Is My New One....I Hope You Like It! REVIEW PLZ!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-08-06 - Updated: 2006-08-07 - 254 words

-1MarySue
It was about midnight as Natalie and her Older sister Nicole were walking down the street after being in a club all night.

"Im happy to be on vacation here, my work hooked me up BIG TIME on a hotel!" Natalie told Nicole.

"Yea, you should really consider tranferring jobs and you could come down here and stay with me...why are in a hotel by the way?" She asked.

"I have a house you know," Nicole said. "Yea but my work is paying for the hotel so why not!" she laughed.

It wasnt until after about 10 minutes of walking that they noticed two guys following them...

"I bet they followed us from the club," Natalie said kind freaked out.

"Well dont worry, we'll go somewhere where people can see us," Nicole said.

They were alimost to a little diner when the guys came up behind them..

"Hey sexy!" They said in a harrassing tone.

"Go away," Natalie said sternly,

"Um sweetheart, I would like to see you try and make me," One of them said in reply.

They were across the street from the diner where two guys were sitting.."Hey look over there," one of them said pointing out the window.

"Lets go help em," The other guy said with a grin.

They quietly walked over and made the guys leave the girls alone, Nicole and Natalie thanked them and turned to leave. But little did they know that wouldnt be the last time they ran into Peter Wentz and Patrick Stump.....
Sign up to rate and review this story