Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pretty In Punk

Sugar, We're Goin Down...

by BlueEyedBlonde 3 reviews

Plz Review!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-08-06 - Updated: 2006-08-07 - 380 words

0Unrated
Natalie woke up in her hotel room the next morning with a knowck at the door, she opened it to see a woman standing in front her looking as if she really didnt want to be there.

"Here's your bill miss," she said.

"What? My work was supposed to take care of this!" she yelled.

"Well miss you may want to go down to the service desk," the woman said as she turned and walked away.

Natalie got dressed and was on her way down to the desk when a maid walked rather quickly passed her and knocked her down tripping a guy that was in front of her.

"Oh my God are you ok?" she asked from underneath him.

"Uh yea Im fine are you ok?" he said looking up at her.

"Yea...Wait dont I know you?" she asked,

"Um probably," he said smiling.

"Oh wait you're the guy who made those jerks leave me and my sister alone last night!" she said still laying on the ground with him on top of her.

"Oh and I thought you knew me because of my band," he said smiling and realizing that he was still on top of her, he got up and helped her up,

"Well I would love to stay and chat but I think I have to cuss out the service desk," she said kinda flirting.

"Really why?" he asked,

She explained the whole situation to this cute guy that she just met, any other time she would hae just moved on with her business, but he was really cute.

"Oh well maybe Ill see ya around Natalie," he said flirting back with her.

She nodded and walked down to the desk, she had yelled at the guy for about 10 minutes realizing they were gonna make her pay for her room..

"Well what am I supposed to do? I dont have that kind of money!" she yelled.

"I'll take care of it," a familier voice said from behind her.

She turned around to see Pete smiling at her, "But its 250$ a night and Ive been here for two nights!" she said in disbelief that this really cute stranger was giving her 500$....

"Well I'll pay if you let me have your number," he said smiling at her.
Sign up to rate and review this story