Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pretty In Punk

I'm so glad it seems like these times will never fade..

by BlueEyedBlonde 2 reviews

Thanx for the reveiws, Im working on trying to make the chapters longer, keep reviewing plz its really helping!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-08-07 - Updated: 2006-08-08 - 400 words

0Unrated
Natalie gave him her number and he walked her back to my hotel room.

"I'll be calling you Natalie," he said smiling at her.

"I'll be waiting," she said in a flirtatious tone.

He kissed her on the cheek, and walked down the hall. Natalie went into her room and called her sister.

"Hello?" Nicole said.

"Hey, can I stay with you?" Natalie asked

"Yea of course but I thought you had a hotel room?" Nicole said quizically.

"Its a long story, but I'll tell ya when I get there ok?" she said.

"Alright, see ya in a few sis," Nicole said before hanging up.

Natalie was on her way to her car with all of her bags when one slipped and she dropped all of them and they went tubbling down the stairs. She ran down and made it to the bottom to see Pete laying there.

"Are you trying to kill me before I can even call you?" he smiling at her.

"Oh my God, Im so sorry!" she said.

"Its ok but this time its gonna cost ya," Pete said looking up at her grinning.

"Um ok," she said laughing and helping him up.

"You hang out with me tonight..." he said giving her an adorable look.

"Of course, I will, but I wont be here...Im staying with my sister," Natalie said.

"Thats not a problem, I can bring Pat," he said.

Natalie realized that he wanted to double date...

"Oh ok well you have my number...so use it," she said giving him a wink.

"Will do," he said kissing her on the cheek and making her blush.


X-------------------------------------------X


"Hey sis," Natalie said walking through the front door of her sister's house.

"Oh hey, so what happened at the hotel" Nicole asked.

"Oh, that...well my work didnt pay like they were supposed to," she said.

"Well what happened?" Nicole said.

"Well rememebr those two guys who helped us the other night?" she asked.

"Oh yea what about them," Nicole said.

"Well Pete the one with the nice brown eyes, he paid for my room," Natalie said sort of blushing.

"WHAT?! Thats like 500$" Nicole said in shock.

"I know, but I gave him my number and he wants to double date, he's gonna bring Patrick, the guy that was in a hat," she said.

"Oh wow...well good job sis!" Nicole said laughing slightly.
Sign up to rate and review this story