Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pretty In Punk

That Night

by BlueEyedBlonde 1 review

That Night At Nicole's House...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-08-08 - Updated: 2006-08-09 - 790 words

0Unrated
"I dont know why I should even get my hopes up," Natalie said to Nicole as they were sitting on the couch.

"He's probably not even gonna call, and knowing him I mean he probably has a girlfriend or something...I mean..he is a rockstar" she finished.

"Oh stop it he doesnt seem like the other guys you've dated, he seems...nice." Nicole said.

Natalie's phone started ringing.

"Told you so," Nicole said smiling.

"Oh shut up," Natalie said as she walked outside and sat on the porch.

"Hello?" she said.

"Natalie?" a voice asked.

"Yep, this is her," she said.

"Oh hey its Pete the one you tryed to kill twice today at the hotel," Pete said

Natalie smiled, "Oh you..." she said

"Well since I tryed to kill you I think you and Patrick should come over here tonight, and I'll make some dinner, and you guys can bring bring something to do, like games or movies or whatever," Natalie said smiling.

"Sounds like a plan, we'll be there in a little bit, like and hour or so," Pete said.

"Alright see ya then," she said playfully.

X--------------------------------------------------------X

She went inside and put on a little black and pink plaid skirt and a white shirt that said Panic! across it in black, and put on her black and pink converses to match. She stood in front of the mirror in her sisters bathroom and she had to admit...she looked /good/. She straighten her long natural black hair and let it part to the side, her sister Nicole has always been jealous of her hair, it was all one length and it was down to her elbows, and the fact that it was naturally black made it even more beautiful.

She walked into the living room and then into the kitchen she noticed her sis wasnt in there and knew she was probably getting ready still, so she turned on the radio and started dancing around the kitchen twirling herself so that her skirt would come up, and pretty much being silly.

Nicole came down the hallway hearing the doorbell and walked over to the door she opened it and greated them.

"Oh I didnt know you guys were here," Natalie said walking into the room after shutting the radio off.

"Probably because you had the freakin radio blasting!" Nicole said.

Natalie just rolled her eyes because she knew how her sister was, whenever there were guys around she tryed to act like her mom, which was so dumb.

Pete just stood amazed at how beautiful Natalie looked. She noticed him starring and walked over and grabbed his hand pulling him over to the couch.

"You look....wow," Pete whispered in her ear.

"You look pretty wow yourself Pete," she said smiling.

"Well, uh are you gonna finish making dinner?" Nicole asked as she noticed Pete and Natalie making goo goo eyes at each other.

"Uh yea I'll go do it," she said kind of annoyed at her sister.

"I'll help," Pete said getting up as Natalie did.

They went into the kitchen where they were alone, and Pete imidiatley grabbed her and kissed her in a full-on lip lock. Atfer a moment or so she pulled away looking up at him.

"What was that for?" she asked smiling.

"Well, I noticed how your sister is, and we prolly wont get that mouch privacy tonight, and I dont think that could have waited all night," he said looking into her eyes.

"Well, Im glad you did it," she said.

He smiled and leaned down to do it again when Nicole walked in the room.

"Hey sis do you need any help?" she asked

Really annoyed Natalie said "No sis I dont, Im perfectly fine,"

"But I think Pat needs some help in the living room!" she said.

"Oh, uh...ok then," Nicole said as she walked out.

"Sorry about that," she said looking up at Pete.

He just smiled and said..."I think its cute when your mad,"

They finished making dinner and everyone ate then decided to play scrabble. Pat gave Nicole a look and they got up and walked down the hall...

"Wow, my sis must really like Pat," she said watching them walk down the hall.

She looked over to see Pete starring at her again.

"Pete do you wanna stay over?" she asked.

"Well do I get to sleep with you in your bed?" he asked smiling at her.

"I think that can be arranged," she said getting up and taking Pete's hand and leading him to her room.

"Privacy at last!" he said as he kissed her, pulling away he said "Now I can kiss you all want!" he said smiling.
Sign up to rate and review this story