Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pretty In Punk

The Following Morning

by BlueEyedBlonde 3 reviews

PLz keep reviewing....it makes me write more!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-08-08 - Updated: 2006-08-09 - 734 words

0Unrated
Natalie awoke the next morning wrapped in Pete arms, he was still asleep and looked as cute as can be. She laid here starring at him when he started to stir...She giggled and he opened his and smiled at her...

"You look so cute when you sleep," she said kissing him on the nose.

He just looked at her with curiousity...she could sense he was wondering something.

"Pete is something wrong?" she asked

"No Im just thinking," he said squeezing her tight.

"About what?" she asked

"Why dont you have a boyfriend Natalie?" Pete asked with a serious voice.

"Well, I dont know, I usually date jerks and they cheat on me, and...well its not that I dont want one, its just I dont know why..." she said thinking back to her almost all of her past realationships where the guy always cheats on her.

She laid her head on Pete chest and closed her eyes.

"Natalie...?" Pete said

"Yea?" she said without opening her eyes.

"Will you..will you be my girlfriend?" Pete asked in an adorable way.

Natalie opened her eyes and looked up at him...

"Pete, I told myself that I woudlnt get involved with anyone for awhile because I always get hurt..." she trailed off.

Pete loosened his grip on her and looked down.

"But Im not sure why, but theres something about you...and I would love to be your girlfriend," she said smiling at him.

He looked back up at her pulling her close and kissing. After their early morning make out session Natalie got up and changed into some clothes. She put on a pair of jeans and a shirt that said The Acadamy Is...she started to walk down the hall and noticed Pete roll over and cover back up, she assumed he was going back to sleep. She walked down the hall and peaked into Nicole's room but only saw Pat, sleeping like a baby. She then walked into the living room and saw Nicole sitting on the couch watching T.v.

"So sis have fun last night?" Natalie asked in a playful voice.

"Oh shut up," she said.

Nicole was never known to do this kind of stuff, she was the older and more mature one, she always made great grades and graduated top of her class...and Natalie was younger and liked to have fun, she made decent grades and was just happy to have graduated!

"Pat must be somethin special," Natalie said smiling at her sister.

"Natalie, you and Pete didnt do anything last night did you?" Nicole asked.

"Um no Nicole, we didnt but guess what...Im 23 years old and you're not my mother, if I want to have sex with Pete I can!" she yelled.

Nicole kind of smiled and her eys shifted to behind Natalie and Natalie turned to see Pete standing there grinning.

"So you wanna have sex with me?" he said devishly.

"Thats not what I said Peter," she said grinning at him.

"You wanna have sex with me, you wanna have sex with me, you wanna--" Pete's playful little song was cut short by her tackling him to the ground.

"Pete! Thats not what I said!" she yelled.

He started tickling her and they ended up kissing on the floor with him on top of her.

"How come everytime Im with you, you gotta knock me down!" he said playfully.

"Because you always end up kissing me," she said being just as playful back.

He smiled and kissed her some more, and Pat came in the room.

"Im hungry lets go get something to eat!" he said.

X-------------------------------------------------------------X

Natalie went into the bathroom and started straightening her hair when Pete came in to get in the shower.

"Peter hurry up the hot water is making the mirror fog up!" she yelled.

Pete stuck his head out of the shower and smiled without showing his teeth which made him look sweet and innocent.

"I cant hurry Im a dirty boy!" he said smiling at her.

"Oh my God your terrible!" she said rolling her eyes at him.

"You could help me get clean," he said devishly.

"Pete you would need another shower by the time Im done with you!" she said.

"I have time for another shower," he said grinning.

"In your dreams rockstar," she said before rolling her eyes and walking out.
Sign up to rate and review this story