Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pretty In Punk

Breakfast

by BlueEyedBlonde 2 reviews

Reviews Are what keep me writing so keep on reviewing!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-08-13 - Updated: 2006-08-14 - 511 words

0Unrated
They decided that they would walk to the diner down the block...Pat and Nicole were walking a little ways in front of Natalie and Pete.

"Pat is so happy," Pete said looking at Nicole and Patrick as they walked hand in hand smiling at each other.

"Yea, so is Nicole," Natalie agreed.

"Im happy too Natalie," Pete said grabbing her hand.

She smiled and felt like a little kid who had a huge crush on a boy and he was holding her hand.

X------------------------------------------------------------X

They got to there and slid into a booth.

"You girls just have to meet Joe and Andy," Patrick said and Pete nodded.

"Well we should invite them over tonight," Nicole said.

"Yea thats sounds fun," Natalie said.

"Ok I'll call them after we eat," Patrick said.

Pete had his hand relaxed and rested on Natalie's knee as they talked about the Tour coming up.

"You girls should consider coming with us," Pete said looking at Natalie.

She knew he wanted her to go but she didnt know if she could get off work.

"Well I'll see what I can do," Natalie said as she leaned up and placed a soft little kiss on Pete's lips.

They ate and started to walk back to the house, and it was REALLY cold.

Pete had his arms wrapped around Natalie and Pat's were wrapped around Nicole. They were walking in silence when Nicole asked,"So are Joe and Andy coming over tonight?"

"Yep and I think you girls will really like them," Pat said.

"Yea Joes a riot." Pete said.

"I bet thast why you guys get along so well," Natalie said grinning.

"Hey!" Pete said poking her side.

It made her giggle and he kissed her on the cheek.

Nicole watched Pete's every move around her sister, but Pete didnt care, he loved to be around Natalie and didnt care what anyone had to say about it.

X-------------------------------------------------------------X

"KNOCK KNOCK!!!" Joe yelled as he walked through the door.

"JOOOOEEEYYYYY!" Pete yelled tackling him to the ground.

"Hey lover!" Joe said.

"Im sorry but its nto going to work out Joe," Pete said.

"WHAT?! Are you leaving me for someone else?!" Joe yelled overdramatically.

"Joe, this is Natalie," Pete siad pulling her to his side.

"And she is way hotter than you so we are OVER!" Pete said smiling.

Joe smiled and shook Natalie's hand, "Well you got the hot part right!" he said

She smiled and watched as Andy walked through the door.

"Hey Petey boy!" he said struggling with some bags of snacks and other things.

"Hey Andy-roo, let me help you with those," he said grabbing the bags and bringing them into the kitchen.

"Hey you must be Natalie and you must be Nicole," he said shaking their hands.

"Yep!" Natalie said.

"Wow what did you guys bring?" Nicole asked.

"The important things we need to have a good time here tonight!" Joe said grinning.

"Well, let the fun begin!" Natalie said as she jumped on Pete's back kissing him on the cheek.
Sign up to rate and review this story