Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pretty In Punk

Young, Willing, and Eager!

by BlueEyedBlonde 1 review

That Evenings Festivities! lol REVIEW!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-08-13 - Updated: 2006-08-14 - 502 words

0Unrated
Joe brought some board games, some beer, and some movies.

"Lets watch a movie first," Andy said putting in a movie.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?! JOE YOU GOT THE NOTEBOOK!?!" Pete yelled.

"Yea I thought the girls would like it," Joe said.

"Aw thanks Joe!" Nicole said giving him a hug.

"Oh my God, Im not watching the notebook!" Pete carried on.

"Peter if you wanna sleep in the same bed with me tonightt sit your ass down by me and enjoy everyones company!" Natalie said.

"Aw fine, you're lucky you're so damn cute!" Pete said stting down and roling his eyes.

They watched the notebook and Joe pretended to cry and everyone made fun of him.

A few hours later everyone was pretty tipsy except for Pete, Natalie, and Andy.

"How come you arent drinking Andy?" Nicole said.

"I'll be driving Joe home tonight," he said looking at Joe and roling his eyes.

"And how about you Pete? Why arent you drinking," she asked.

"Because I can see you're drinkning enough for all of us and Im gonna make sure you all get to bed ok," he said.

"Well Im done drinking, I dont wanna have a bad hang over in the morning," Natalie said going over and hugging Pete.

Nicole stubbled over to Patrick who was just about pased out and kissed him hard on the lips.

"Oh God you need sleep Nicole," Natalie said

"No way Im young, willing and eager!!" she yelled.

"And you're also DRUNK now get your ass to bed!" Natalie said sternly.

Nicole got up and walked into the bedroom and plopped down on the bed. She was fast asleep. Patrick follwed her and did the same.

"Well I guess we'll be seeing you girls around," Andy said hugging Natalie bye.

"Yea...I think you will," she said smiling.

After Andy and Joe left Natalie went back to the bedroom and changed into some pajamas. Pete cleaned up the kitchen a little and went into the bedroom also.

He noticed that Natalie was rolled over on her side not facing him, he got in bed and cuddled in next to her.

"Nat?" he whispered.

"Yes Peter?" she said calmly.

"I love you and I want you to come on tour with us," he said bluntly.

She rolled over and looked into his eyes.

"Pete I love you too, and Im gonna try to go, Ill talk to my boss on Monday ok?" she said kissing him.

"Ok..." he said and he kissed her passionately, first on the lips then her neck, then her collarbone, he was kissing her everywhere and she wanted him right then and there. She took off his shirt and he stopped her.

"Wont your sister freak out?" he asked.

"I mean she doesnt want you to do anything because you're a virgin," he said.

"Pete," she whispered.

"My sister thinks Im a virgin," she grinned.

"Oh so you are the bad one!!" he said kissing her stomach and taking her shirt off.
Sign up to rate and review this story