Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pretty In Punk

Monday!

by BlueEyedBlonde 2 reviews

Plz Keep Reviewing! Me and Cassie Are Trying Hard Here! And Reviews Help! lol

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-08-16 - Updated: 2006-08-16 - 306 words

0Unrated
Natalie walked in the front door and didnt say anything, she figured Pete forgot about her asking her boss, she walked through the living room and heard him running down the hall.

"WELL WHAT DID HE SAY?!?!" he yelled running up to her.

"Pete, he said no," she said looking down.

Pete's smile grew to a frown, and he looked down.

"PETE IM TOTALLY KIDDING I CAN GO!" she yelled.

"GOTCHA!" she yelled smiling at him as he scooped her up swinging her around.

He threw her on the couch and jumped on top of her.

"We are gonna have so much fun babe," he said smiling and kissing her.

"Are we now?" she said grinning.

"But guess what?" he asked

"What Peter?" she said rolling her eyes at his childish grin.

"PAYBACKS A BITCH!" he said tickling her until she fell on the floor.

He finally stopped and rolled off the couch on top of her. Their make out session was cut short when Nicole came in the room. Pete simply rolled off of her and layed next to her on the floor, she scooted over laying her head on his chest and Pete wrapped his arms around her. Nicole looked down at them rolled her eyes and walked out. Pete turned his head to look at Natalie and smiled kissing her forhead. They laid in the floor for about 30 more minutes and then fell asleep.

After about 2 hours he woke up looking down at her.

"How long have you been awake?" he asked.

"About half an hour," she said.

"I just didnt wanna wake you up," she said nuzzling her head into his chest.

He kissed her forhead, how could everything seem so right about her?


Short chapter I know but Im getting ready to leave so I'll right more in a little bit....
Sign up to rate and review this story