Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pretty In Punk

Tour Tour Tour

by BlueEyedBlonde 0 reviews

Review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-27 - Updated: 2007-02-28 - 547 words

0Unrated
"You are not going!" Nicole yelled at Natalie.

"Nicole, You aren't gong to tell me what I can and cant do, I love Peter and Im going with him and the rest of the band, now get your head out of your ass and pack your damn bag!!"

"Natalie..." Nicole said a little quieter.

"You dont know what love is.."

Natalie looked at her sister,

"Maybe not yet, But Im finding it with Peter.."

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxxXxXxXxXxXx-OoO-xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Pete heard the whole converstion and was pleased with what Natalie had said.. Why didnt Nicole want them together?

He was a litle confused but it vanished from his mind when he saw Natalie walk out of the room looking like she was about to cry..

He walked over to her and grabbed her hand.

"Lets go for a walk."

They went outside and went to the park closest to the house.

"Are you okay?" Pete asked as they sat on the swings.

"Yea, I just get tired of hearing her sound like my mom..Im sorry, its not you, she really does like you Pete," Natalie said quickly.

Pete kissed her forhead and took her hand..

"C'mon, Lets go get packed" He said smiling at her

X
x
X
x
X

"AhHhH! Joe NoOoOoO!! Get offa me!!" Natalie screamed.

They were on their way to the first stop on the tour and they hadnt been on the bus for 2 hours when Natalie declared she was bored, thats wen Joe pounced.

"My Princess! I'll rescue you!" Andy said in a manly tone.

He ran over and jumped on Joes back. Natalie never laughed so hard in he life, she was squeeling and giggling.

God I love her Laugh Pete thought to himself, smiling as he watched her try and hide from Joe.

Pete got up and ran over to her, scooped her up and ran into the bunks..

"Awww, Pete stole the fun.." Joe whined

Pete and Natalie layed in the bed not moving for awhile, he was slowly running his rough fingertips over her tummy with his head burried in her neck, she was about to fall asleep when she felt his fingers come to a stop.

Oh No..he's seen the scar

She quickly pulled her shirt down and reached up to turn off the light, it clicked off and and he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her down..

With Pete on top of her kissing her everywhere all she could think was she loved him, she really did. He laid on top of her planting small light kisses on her neck, chest, shoulders..she put her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. She longed for him, he longed for her and with that, he pulled the sheet over them.

Natalie let her hand slide down his stomach, Pete closed his eyes and kissed her gently. The were both great in bed whch was another plus in their relationship. She began to moan louder as she began to move her hips slightly, and she begged him not to stop...

Meanwhile..

"Gosh, How long have they been at it?" Joe asked turning up the T.v. as loud as it would go...Patrick smiled.. "Just be happy for the guy, I havent ever seen him this happy."
Sign up to rate and review this story