Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pretty In Punk

Waking Up In your Arms and underneath of Joe

by BlueEyedBlonde 0 reviews

Review Plz

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-02-28 - Updated: 2007-02-28 - 232 words

0Unrated
They laid in bed wrapped in each others arms for awhile.

Natalie drifted off to sleep and Pete slowly startd caressing her stomach...he wondered what the scar was from and why she didnt want him to see it..he wanted to ask her but he wanted her to be able to tell him when she was ready...

Pete looked down at her and smiled..he kissed her cheek and fell asleep.

X
x
X
x
X
x
X
x

"GET EXCITED!! WE HAVE A CONCERT TONIGHT!!" Joe screamed as he jumped on top of Pete and Natalie..

"Yay!" Natalie said sitting up and stretching.

Pete groaned and rolled over.

"Petey Bear..wake uUuP" she said in the cutest voice...she saw Pete smile even though he tryed to fight it. Pete pretended to be asleep but as Natalie started to get out of the bed he grabbed her and pulled her down.

"Peter! Let me go!" she screamed giggling at the same time. He kissed her all over her face while she laughed and squirmed.

She slipped away from his grasp and quickly got out of the bed. He rubbed his eyes and slowly got up.. She's beautiful when she's not even trying...


I know this ones really short but Im the middle of writing a paper for school, I'll write more in a lil bit though..Love You All!!!

xoXo
Sign up to rate and review this story